また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.10842
white male native speaker seeks new friend
by richard from vancouver 2014/04/30 13:02:23

Midori went back to Japan on April 14 and I think I am finally ready to meet someone.

You came to Vancouver to learn English. You learn English at school and get to speak English some. You have friends from other countries and you speak English with them. You are improving but it is difficult to meet and talk to native English speakers. If you had a Canadian friend it would help you learn English so much easier.

I am a white male, born in Burnaby, 40 years old and I LOVE Japanese women!
I have met several girls here on JPCanada. We meet for coffee and usually decide to meet again for dinner, drinks.......
What usually happens next is helpful to both of us. I am a super nice guy, not bad looking and very funny, intelligent, fun!
You are shy and very cute, adventurous and want to have fun

We can have fun together! You learn English the best way- from talking to a native speaker and spending time eating drinking, hanging out.
I need a female companion to spoil and adore. You came here to experience Canada and learn English

If you are curious. If you are interested. If you are excited....... reply to my posting and tell me about yourself
Picture is a good idea. Tell me what you like to do, your hobbies

and a physical description

I am 188cm, 86kg big guy. cute, funny, lots of fun!

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network