このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.10478
FREE ! I Can Help You Improve Your English Speaking Skills (For Beginners and Intermediate)
by Native English speaker from Vancouver from Vancouver/Burnaby 2013/10/07 12:40:07

FREE LANGUAGE EXCHANGE FOR BEGINNERS AND INTERMEDIATES: I HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH SPEAKING SKILLS AND YOU HELP ME IMPROVE MY JAPANESE SPEAKING SKILLS

FREE FOR BOTH OF US, SO NEITHER OF US PAYS ANY MONEY. YOU CAN SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR RENT, FOOD AND TOYS!

HELLO!

I am a friendly native English speaker from Vancouver who has experience teaching English conversation to Japanese children 3 years old and over in Kyushu.

I had a wonderful time time helping these children learn/imrprove in English conversation.

Therefore, I want to help children, teenagers and adults in Vancouver who are SERIOUS about wanting to improve.

I will help you with pronunciation, conversation, listening, accent reduction, workplace English and expressing your opininions confidently. In this way, native English speakers will better understand you.

We can talk about some interesting topics such as music, technology, arts, relationships, protecting the environment, movies, social issues, family life, Canadian culture, school, astronomy, musical instruments, Japanese culture, travel, cooking, pets, women's rights, hockey
saving money in Vancouver and anything you want!

In addition, my Japanese level is intermediate and I am struggling to learn how to speak because I don't have a good memory. You don't need to teach me Japanese, just speak Japanese with me so that I can practice speaking. Thank you!

We can do the language exchange at a downtown Starbucks or Tim Hortons.

PLEASE DON'T CONTACT ME ONLY IF YOU ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND BECAUSE I AM LOOKING FOR A LANGUAGE EXCHANGE PARTNER, NOT A GIRLFRIEND. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION!

Have a nice day in Vancouver and I hope to hear from you soon!

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network