このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.10414
IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH CONVERSATION SKILLS BY 100 % (BEGINNERS AND INTERMEDIATE)
by Excellent English Speaker from Downtown, Joyce Station, Metrotown, Broadway Stat 2013/08/24 21:29:45

LANGUAGE EXCHANGE: I HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH SPEAKING AND LISTENING SKILLS AND YOU HELP ME IMPROVE MY JAPANESE SPEAKING AND LISTENING SKILLS

FREE FOR BOTH OF US, SO NOBODY PAYS ANY MONEY

LOCATION: AT A DOWNTOWN STARBUCKS, TIM HORTONS or Broadway, Joyce or Metrotown cafe

Hello everyone!

I am a friendly and caring native English speaker who has worked with Japanese children 3 years old and over in Fukuoka; I taught them how to speak their first English words and basic sentences. Were you able to speak English at 3 years old?

This experience has inspired me to help anyone (adults, children, male and female) who is serious about being a better English speaker and listener. I can also help you correct your pronunciation of English words.

Furthermore, we can talk about some interesting topics like astronomy, how to protect the earth, cooking, relationships, movies, Canadian culture, dancing, ice-hockey, the arts, how to get a job in Vancouver, pets, Japanese culture, lifestyles, photography, making music, human rights, world travel or anything you want to talk about.

My Japanese conversation level is intermediate but I am struggling and can't get to the next level. The reason why I want to improve is so when I travel to Japan again, I can communicate better with your people.

Let's not waste any time and start helping each other right away.

PLEASE DON'T CONTACT ME ONLY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND!

Have a nice day and I hope to hear from you soon!

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network