英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.10409
Looking for Native Japanese speakers only ください
by A from Vancouver 2013/08/24 08:28:39

Hi there,

I will be making a trip to Japan in October to visit some friends. It's been a couple years since my Japanese friends left Vancouver and back to Japan. I would like to practice/try speaking Japanese again as I have no chance to use it and unfortunately have forgotten most of it.

にほんごをそろそろぜんぶわすれた。 :(
ぼくは にじゅななさい、 ひゃく%かなだじんのおとこです。 えいごだけです。 すこしふらんすごしゃべる。 にほんごいつもべんきょうします。いつもがんばる! よろしくおねがいします!

I prefer meeting new people as friends instead of Language Exchange. I feel that language exchange is too formal and I would feel uncomfortable. Talking naturally is much easier! If you want to speak to me in English, of course that won't be a problem! But I really would like to practice speaking Japanese again! Maybe even through SKYPE! It's alright with me :D

I don't mind if you're male/female. I'm just looking for friends anyway. However, Japanese guys are preferred because I feel that it's easier for me to talk about hobbies and other stuff. But gals are welcome too! やさしいのひとおねがいします!

I'm just a *regular* person - nothing special about me haha.. But please ask if you want to know anything about myself; I'd be glad to tell you!

Please feel free to contact me if you'd like to chat!
Thanks for reading!

Cheers!

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network