また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.10251
Private ESL Tutor - North Vancouver area
by Melanie from バンクーバー 2013/05/28 21:06:51

Are you looking to improve your reading, writing, speaking, and/or listening in English? Look no further, because I can help!

My name is Melanie. I am a female native English speaker living in the North Vancouver area, and a recent graduate of UBC with a major in Asian Studies. I have experience in teaching English as a second language in small classroom settings and in one-on-one tutoring sessions. I provide fun, practical, and interactive lessons for students of any age, English-level, and background.

Rates: $20/hour. I also offer 1.5 hour lessons for $30 and 2 hour lessons for $40.
*If you want to take my lessons with your friends, I can work with up to three students at a time. ($15/student in group lessons of 2-3 students)

Hours available: 3:00 pm-9:00pm weekdays (Wednesdays 4:00pm-9:00pm), flexible hours most weekends.

Area: North Vancouver.

*I can also accommodate those who want their lessons in the downtown Vancouver area, but will require an extra $5 per lesson to cover the cost of transportation ($25/one-hour lesson). This charge applies to group lessons as well.

Cancellation policy: If you wish to cancel or change the date of your lesson, you must give me at least 30 hours notice, otherwise you must pay for the full lesson.

You can take a trial lesson with me for $20 ($25 if in the downtown area) without any pressure to take any further lessons. If you decide to continue taking my lessons, I'll ask that you bring $100 ($125 for lessons downtown) to your first lesson to cover the cost of the first five lessons. If you want fewer lessons, such as four ($80), you will bring the amount that covers those lessons.

If you are interested, please contact me and let me know what your level of English is and which areas of English you would like to improve.

I'm looking forward to meeting you!

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network