このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.10069
Cool Canadian Guy looking for cool Japanese girl for language exchange.
by Sean from Vancouver 2013/02/09 04:32:19

Konichiwa, Sean desu, Nihon tsundeta to daigaku de Nihongo o benkyoshimashita... Nihongo owateru. Eigo Desu:

Whats up! My name is Sean and my life and job is all about music. I own professional recording studio and I make and perform and sell mostly Hip-Hop, R&B, and Reggae, but I work with any kind of music and I enjoy all kinds of music.
I learned most of my Japanese from guys in recording studios and male teachers in university. I would like to learn some Japanese that is better for speaking to females and learn more Japanese ladies way of talking so i can understand better. I would like to met someone who is cool and relaxed like me. Many Japanese girls are very serious and strict all the time and I enjoy more fun and casual. Can you understand. I also like Japanese who came here to have fun and enjoy meeting and being friends with Canadians. Not just work and study and only have Japanese friends. When I lived in Japan I met some of my best friends and girlfriend all Japanese people and i never studied. I just always talked to all kinds of people and I could learn from that. I didn't want to read books and have gaijin friends. It's not good,, but I understand that for Japanese people here it is hard to make Canadian friends. I am easy friend to good heart and cool person!

Please don't make a mistake i am not furio gaijin. I am Kind and caring person and I like to help Japanese people here because many Japanese helped me in Japan just because they were cool and kind and not shy!

I also like original girls with original style. Not Just super normal Japanese. I already know about them.

I have also been an English teacher in Shinjuku and in Vancouver and I studied buddhism in Japanese temple for 6 months from very cool oboosan. I can help with any English topics!

So if you are a Japanese girl who wants to hang-out and talk English and Japanese with me please don't be shy to contact me. Any level is ok. I hopeI can help you enjoy your time in Canada more!

Thank you so much for reading. Please contact me. Hazukashi Dame!!! Ganbatte Kudasai. Let's be language friends! Tanoshi! If you like we can try to talk on phone first or meet anywhere you want.

C-U-Soon

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network