また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
ファミリールーム
出産、育児、家事、マイホーム、教育、…。海外での生活はいろいろと大変!
そんな悩みや情報をこの場で共有して、みんなで助け合っていきましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.667
international lovers
by Terry toddler from 日本 2005/06/24 06:48:55

Hi im English guy i live in Japan now i met my wife when she was in Vancouver on the world of internet,im interested what you think about Japanese,English relationships & canadian too? i think Australian,English and Canadian make good match for Japanese because i think some simularities,but i think American’s are so noisy & a headache :p (sorry if your American) me & wife met on computer and now after first meeting 2 months later we got married and our true soul mates,sometimes i think Computer is good to get to know someone? my wife’s ex was iranian she had hard time very much he cheated on her and never give her freedom made her stay home like a prison? i think not good match iranian kinda countries they seem to be good at telling lies? mayb you will say depend on the person but i think we can generalise of course about certain things about all cultres for example Japanese we can say are polite,if you are interested talk about these kind of things im happy to share thoughts? can u reply in English if possible? dont trust the middle east :p

Res.1 by Chris from 無回答 2005/06/24 07:31:04

You’d better fix your scattered brain. Who believe you are a native English speaker, huh? Too many mistakes anybody can find in what you wrote here down. You are a crazy racist... No one wants to hear about you and your wife ever. Go back to kindergardten, and you can grow in a right way. Good luck.

P.S. To web master
Could you please erase this topic, please?  
Res.2 by What the...!?!? from バンクーバー 2005/06/24 12:12:14

↑Is it just me...or does everyone agree that these guys are idiots...!?!? Neither of them make any sense...!

If you’re some language student who’s trying to show off your "not-so-perfect" lauguage skill by pretending you’re British person, I suggest you go right back to school, and redo your ESL class all over again!! Or maybe you should have a fresh start from Kindergarten! ...You know, from A B C’s! My 5-year-old has a better vocabulary, and knows how to spell better!!  
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/06/24 12:41:07

바보 같다  
Res.4 by ばかばかしいような from 無回答 2005/06/24 16:44:19

なんでファミリールームにこんな変なトピ立っちゃったのでしょうか?不思議でなりません。カナダ生活が上手く行かずに壊れてしまったのかしら???どうせ英語で書くならもっとちゃんとした単語を使ってスペルミスしないように・・・ま、スペルミスはネイティブスピーカーもよくするのでネイティブに見せかけようとしてわざと間違えている可能性もありますけどwww.
アラスカ辺りに行って雪に頭突っ込んで頭冷やしてはどうでしょうか?  
Res.5 by Terry toddler from 日本 2005/06/24 19:02:35

ha ha i read your cheeky mails. Im infact English which you dont know or Mayb believe?? but i dont care and i dont care for my grammar so much? I dont need brownie points for my English level or show the teacher how good i am at speaking English, but English we can communicate so easily any English speaking country or accent for that matter? so why you still want to tell me how bad my English s**t the f**k up because iv’e worked in capital city’s around the world London & New york which are more international than Vancouver & i get by perfect, so grammer whats that? doesn’t mean a thing to me, keep learning how to speak English you little babies before you talk about grammer ok! the level i speak would take you lifetime to communicate with the people i can speak English with especially my home country so dont think your English is anything special your English too, and whats that someone said racist but spelt rasist in another room ha ha i laugh at your weak efforts, and by the way people from middle east even told my wife we are all liars there, even the nice guy’s cheat they said & we know people like this too? in my English hometown there is many people from middle east so dont tell me i cant generalise f****g 24 years i been living with them so shut your muzzle, I love international peopel get together more than anything i always chill i nthat kind of atmosphere & enviroment all my life, so dont tell me im thinking bad to another country im just telling the way it is? Anyway you English speaking wannabe’s(probably dont know what that means) come to England the place it comes from and when you can’t hear that Canadian American accent you will know how bad your English is? you won’t even get the accent over here so stay in your Howdie country there and don’t think your grammar is enough to make you proud, the Dark side win’s always you stupid wannabe pupils ha ha  
Res.6 by Terry toddler from 日本 2005/06/24 19:09:06

aggghhh! damn! i just realsie i spelt people wrong that’s because i type quick anyway no other meaning. Im proud to be English so much Goodbye grammar people...  
Res.7 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/06/24 19:10:36

このトピとトピ主は気分悪くなるので、削除願いをご意見掲示板に書いてみたい。
賛成の人います?
賛成が5人集まったら、私個人の意見だけではないってことで削除願いだします。
皆様の清き一票をw   
Res.8 by ばかばかしいような from 無回答 2005/06/24 19:29:30

賛成です。いまだに間違った英語を間違っていると知らずに書き続けているところがだいぶウケるけど・・・いたずらにしても邪魔くさいトピなので、削除していただきたい。  
Res.9 by Terry toddler from 日本 2005/06/24 19:33:05

Hey can you type English if possible i don’t understand Japanese at all? i don’t know what your saying in here? or maybe your english level is too low that you can type English? like i said i don’t care about my grammar but if you talked on the phone i’d make you shameless, you will say sorry sorry what was that? good luck with your English you sad student’s. Im happy & you know it!  
Res.10 by Terry toddler from 日本 2005/06/24 19:34:44

Hey can you type English if possible i don’t understand Japanese at all? i don’t know what your saying in here? or maybe your english level is too low that you can’t type English? like i said i don’t care about my grammar but if you talked on the phone i’d make you shameless, you will say sorry sorry what was that? good luck with your English you sad student’s. Im happy & you know it!  
Res.11 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/06/24 20:49:40

8さん、一票ありがとう!
あとは4票集めなくちゃ。  
Res.12 by 無回答 from 無回答 2005/06/24 20:56:11

Ask your wife to translate all messages.
It’s so funny you can’t even understand Japanese, how could you laugh at us who can speak your language.
Have you ever tried to learn languages other than English?
Say that again after you mastered Japanese.  
Res.13 by 無回答 from 無回答 2005/06/25 00:51:11

Hi Terry check out p*ssyterrythebritishman.com

By the way if you live in Japan how come you can’t read or write Japanese?  
Res.14 by 無回答 from 無回答 2005/06/25 00:54:33

Hi I’m Res13. 言い忘れましたが一票入れます!本当にこの人きもちわるいですねーーー。  
Res.15 by Terry toddler from 日本 2005/06/25 04:58:40

you agree too? res13 if you feel like vomit be sick on your own lap, what are you sp special or are you an Angel? i dont learn Japanese it’s not in my interest therefore is meaningless to waste my time. Me and my wife are moving to Uk very soon also so there is no point for me to learn Japanese, My wife speaks English very well like a native so no problem for our communication. I wont waste my time talk on here anymore you are all same & agree with oneanother, you are cheeky but can’t take it back on yourself, you lot make me sick you try to sound so pure the same as oneanother but dont know what your talking & what im saying too, you can’t look into something without thinking firstly he’s rascist or something? you should know facts but you dont know. oh its waste of time how boring this is....i could say so much more true things but you are all suckers. I’ll leave on the wonderful thought that the BRITISH EMPIRE was the biggest & most powerful ever in the history (not the romans) New york would never have been if the British wasn’t kicking ass. Us british we are proud nation we love the Queen & our football cultre, I hate the hooligan’s im ashamed of them but atleast were not weak guy’s who act & look like a bunch of girl’s. Goodbye freak’s  
Res.16 by u crazy from 無回答 2005/06/25 05:49:22

go f*ck yourself never come back plz  
Res.17 by 無回答 from 無回答 2005/06/25 06:17:02

I thought you were coming to Canada, Morgan?

http://bbs.jpcanada.com/topic_dtl.php?bbs=6&msgid=335&ntopic=1&dummy=4

Your way of using apostrophe in the possessive form of nouns is wrong by the way...  
Res.18 by ひろ from 日本 2005/06/27 13:17:35

So fucking what

Well I’ve been to hastings
And I’ve been to brighton
I’ve been to eastbourne too

So what so what

And I’ve been here
And I’ve been there
And I’ve been every fucking where

So what so what
So what so what you boring little cunt
Who cares who cares what you do
And who cares who cares about you...you...you...

I sucked a sweet an I’ve sucked rock
And I even sucked an old mans cock
So what so what

And I’ve fucked a sheep, I fucked a goat
I’ve had my cock right down it’s throat

So what so what
Who cares who cares what you do

And I’ve drunk that
And I’ve drunk this
I’ve spewed up on a pint of piss

So what so what

And I’ve had scabs
I’ve had speed
I’ve jacked up until I bleed

So what so what
Well who cares who cares what you do

Well I’ve had crabs
And I’ve had lice
I had the pox and that ain’t nice

So what so what

And I fucked this
And I fucked that
And I even fucked a schoolgirls prat

So what so what
And who cares who cares about you
Well who cares who cares about you...you...you...  
ファミリールームトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network