このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
ファミリールーム
出産、育児、家事、マイホーム、教育、…。海外での生活はいろいろと大変!
そんな悩みや情報をこの場で共有して、みんなで助け合っていきましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.20600
Can we help people in Slave Lake, Alberta?
by Calgary S.W. from カルガリー 2011/05/18 20:07:56

I have friends of First Nations People and they are going to help people in Slave Lake. If you can donate, please drop off money in a jar labelled Red Cross Aid to Slave Lake at the Tsuu T'ina Nation Gas bar (Station) at 3700 Anderson Rd. S.W. Calgary. Donations will be picked up by the Canadian Red Cross to aid Slave Lake, Alberta Fire Victims. I will keep update when they will come to pick it up.

Thank you.

Res.1 by Calgary S.W. from カルガリー 2011/05/18 21:42:25

My friends said,they will ask their boss about how long the donations will be collected tomorrow.... but I know they will bring donations (things that have to be wrapped such as diapers, baby formula, blankets, dog food, etc) to the Arena (Sarcee Seven Chiefs Sportsplex). The Tsuu T'ina community also donated to people affected by the Tsunami in Japan and now they are collecting items to aid the people affected by fire at Slave Lake. Items going to Slave Lake must by at the Sportsplex by 8:00pm on Thursday tomorrow. Thank you.
Res.2 by Calgary S.W. from カルガリー 2011/05/19 17:31:17

My friends told me that the will be at 12:00pm tomorrow(Friday).

I'm sure that people at the Gas bar will accept Items that you bring for them,instead of going to the Arena.

Thank you.
Res.3 by Calgary S.W. from カルガリー 2011/05/19 17:57:19

sorry misinformed....the due will be by 12:00pm tomorrow.
ファミリールームトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network