特別なクリーナーでないと掃除できないなど聞いたので、
思い切って購入することが出来ず、悩んでいます。
現在使われている方で、使い心地がどうなのか感想をお聞かせいただければ、ありがたいなあと思い、投稿させて頂きました。

どうぞ、よろしくお願い致します。

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/08/31 01:03:12

フラットな方が私は好きです。
見た目もすっきり、お掃除も拭くだけなので楽です。

Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/08/31 06:52:15

Flat one is not good for your body at all. Please go and find the reason and it*s obviously tells you what I mean.

I know it*s easy to clean up but there is more things that you*d feel "oh, I wish I could*ve checked and purchased coil burner...".

My place has flat one but never have used it and I purchased gas which you*d use when you make Nabe food at table in Japan.

Gas in the best (I feel). I hope you get chance to see how it is (flat one) before you decide.....

Res.3 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/08/31 09:32:51

うちもフラットです。
今までコイルでしたが、掃除が大変でした。
コイルの周りの銀色のカバーとかその中とか、掃除するにも色々所を掃除しないと行けないので・・・。
汚くなっても見ないことにしたりして・・・

フラットはやっぱり楽です。
専用のクリーナーっと言っても、普通にどこでも売っていますし・・。
クリーナー付けてこすれば綺麗になるので、ストレス無しです。
傷も・・・普段使用では付かないと思います・・。
私はコイルからフラットに買い換えて正解でした。

Res.4 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/08/31 10:22:03

実家がフラット使ってます。
10年以上経ちますが、やはり傷が…。
そのせいかわかりませんが、火力も以前に比べて落ちた気がします。
使える鍋が限られるのも大変そうですよね。

調理の仕方によるのかもしれませんが、母は煮物を作るとき鍋を振って返したり、炒め物をしながらフライパンを頻繁に返す人だったので、慣れるまでちょっと大変だったようです。
傷が付いたのは、こういう調理法に問題があったからなのかも。
気をつけていても鍋底がガラストップにぶつかってしまうことがありますので。

私もレス2さん同様、ガスが一番使いやすいです。
直接火であぶったりもできますしね。
現在はコイル式ですが、掃除そんなに大変ですか?
荒熱が取れてからコイルも受け皿も早めにはずして洗えば、すぐ落ちると思うのですが。  
Res.5 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/08/31 10:33:31

うちもフラットトップ使用を、始めてから8年たちますが、やはり傷がついてきています。
購入当初はお掃除が楽でよかったですが、調理の内容や回数にもよるけど長期ではどちらともいえません。専用クリーナーもだめです。
日本の場合熱の伝わる部分のきずをプロテクトするマットがあるようなのでそれをのせて調理すれば傷もつかずにいつまでもきれいなのでしょうけどカナダでは、こんな気のきいたものは売ってませんよね。

Res.6 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/08/31 12:33:50

フラットトップは日本で言うIHとは違うのですか?

Res.7 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/08/31 19:42:45

最近ホームデポで見たのですが、コイル式でも掃除が楽なのがありました。

古いのだとコイルの下が見えなかったり、コイルをいったんはずして掃除するのですが、私がいいなと思ったのは、2段になっていて1段目にコンロで、それをガバっとあけると、フラット式のように全部一面になっていて掃除がしやすいというものでした。

こんな説明じゃわからないかな??  
Res.8 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/08/31 20:46:32

レス2さん、なぜだめか書いたらいいのにね。  
Res.9 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/08/31 21:25:16

My brother-in-law is an electrician and he said, the flat top costs a lot when its top breaks, because you’ll have to exchange the whole top. The flat top looks so nice, but I’ve got the coil one.  
Res.10 by オーブン from バンクーバー 2009/08/31 23:23:14

コメントを下さったみなさん、お時間を割いて頂きありがとうございます。
みなさんのご意見参考になります。

レス2さんのご意見を参考に、日本のウェブサイトで調べてみました。今まで知らなかった新しい情報にびっくりしました。

うちには、新しい家族が出来たばかりで、体の健康に関しては、
とても重要なポイントになります。
また、レス7さんのホームディポ情報もありがたい情報です。
もしも、コイル式を購入することになれば、必ずチェックさせていただくポイントになりそうです。

ただ1つ気になったのが、コイル式も電気で使用できるオーブンになりますが、レス2さんの言う体への害はいかがなものなのでしょう???
レス2さん、もしもまた通りかかり、ご存知であれば教えて頂ければ幸いです。

また、他の皆さんも、ご意見お聞かせ頂き、ありがとうございます。
フラットトップへの魅力を満喫していらっしゃるようで、うらやましく思います。
コイル式のオーブンの掃除は面倒でなりません。
それに、コイルより大きなフライパンなどは使っていくうちに
熱のせいでそってくる底もストレスなのですが。。。
まあ、テフロンなどの安いものを使わず、ステンレスのものに変えればいい話なのですが、希望する形や、大きさになかなか出会わないので、つい目先のものを買ってしまいます。。。駄目ですね。。。

ご意見くださった皆さん、改めてありがとうございました。

Res.11 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/09/01 00:14:48

私もレンジの買い替えを考えています。

フラットトップの何が健康に悪いのですか?

検索しても見つけられませんでした。

どうか、リンクを貼ってください。  
Res.12 by , from バンクーバー 2009/09/01 08:21:56

↑IHクッキングヒーターの電磁波による健康被害のことですよ。
調理をしている時に出る電磁波がガンになるとかなんとかでしょ?
それより携帯電話をを持ってたりコンピューターを一日中じゅうやってたり、このほうが電磁波の影響を受ける。

もし、、電磁波による健康被害が発生してもそれはIHクッキングヒーターを使ったからというよりも、ガンなどはこれだけの要因で発生しないですよ。
といってカナダのはIHなんですか?違うと聞いたことがありますよ。
よくみるとガラストップの下にコイルらしきものがあります。

Res.13 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/09/01 10:29:50

電磁波のことだったんですね。

でもカナダのフラットトップはIHじゃないのに、
それでもフラットだと電磁波の心配をしないと
いけないのでしょうか。

それとも、みなさん、フラットはIHだと
思い込んでいるのでしょうか。

Res.14 by res 2 from 無回答 2009/09/02 09:54:10

Ms Oven san, I’m glad you know now that I wanted to say,thank you so much for taking your time to search for the reasons.I wish I could invite you to come to check it but I live not in Vancouver...

I haven’t heard of the differences between ones in Japan and ones in Canada before so I can’t say anything about it...

However there are people who have flat one say, "it’s easy to clean up" but don*t really mention how good(easy) it is when they cook.On the other,like res 4 san,res 5 san mentions about how good & bad (sorry)it is when they cook.If you are the one loving cooking,that’d cause you stress when you use flat one that’s power goes up and down (even you don’t want it).I got so stressed when I had to use it at friends’...I like gas >coil>flat orders .

You know an electromagnetic(!?)wave that have an effect on human body is known. I don’t use microwave(maybe a few times a month or even less) that obviously the wave is being used!!! If you have an electric scale(for kitchen) ,just turn it on,put thing on it,then bring the scale close to the micro wave, the number goes crazy(you’d get freaked out that you can feel(see)it)( I noticed it where I was working at before).

And I just tested on laptop,cell phone and flat one(I used it for the first time at home here!) I have at home with an electric scale how it goes.

Laptop; the number didn’t change ,so should be okay unless you stay on it long time!?I think it influence to the body(head) if you are on it all day.I feel it when I’m on it long time(even couple of hours),feel like headache thing.

Cell phone;the number changed a bit when it start ringing(I set up the alarm).

Flat one (small and large parts);the number changed a bit also either size.

I think microwave is the worst one.I read that the wave breaks the cell of the food(which is not natural thing) and make it less oxygen,as it is in your body,it tries to get the oxygen that is inside of your body ,which means the body gets old(the more you use microwave,the more your body gets old little by little).

Anyway,if Ms Oven san is the one that care about health things(it seems you have a baby just born that must be lovable ),I would recomend to purchase coil burner(I want to have a regular gas burner but I have to compromise so I am happy to have even a small one (Gas is the best so...).

PS There is one thing having gas like the one I have (small one temrorarily) at home is the gas is not good for refill so after it gets empty,all the cans goes to garbage(no recycle available??......I wish I could refill gas in somewhere.

Well, I hope Ms Oven san will purchase one you like either coil burner or flat one or...

Res.15 by res 2 from 無回答 2009/09/02 10:00:02

Oh forgot to mention one more thing.....

I went to cooking class in Japan where they had about 10 flat ones and 3 gas ones in a room, as soon as it turned on at the same time to start cooking, I got so sick and felt dizzy.

You might don’t feel it using just one,but.....you never know what is good and bad for you unless you don’t feel it or try to learn it....

ファミリールームトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network