こいばな(恋話)
他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.975
My Japanese boyfriend...
by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/21 05:21:43

My boyfriend is Japanese. We were really good friends. We used to talk on the phone a lot and he used to come over my house a lot...but after we start going out...he became a different person. He doesn’t wanna talk to me on the phone anymore (unless I call him). He doesn’t usually kiss me or hug me (just sometimes). Is is normal? I think it’s really strange...Should I break up with him and find another boyfriend?

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/01/21 06:37:52

Yes, it is normal in Japan. Many of Japanse guys are less talk or kiss/hug to their girlfriend (after dating). But it is not means always that he is not love you anymore. Just they are shy or thinking that "the real couple is understanding each other without special staff (like words/hug/kiss )". We, Japanese beleieves that is beautiful, and it is not a real couple if we still need a word.

But I guess your boyfriend should understand your culture if he is living in Canada. Tell him what you like and what you want him to do. If he really loves you, I think he will do it for you. Good luck!  
Res.2 by 無回答 from 日本 2006/01/21 07:58:49

It is not normal in my experience.
if he doesn’t change his attitude even though u ask him to do the way u want, u had better break up with him.  
Res.3 by 無回答 from トロント 2006/01/21 14:19:33

絶対ネタ。
もうこういうの止めようよ。  
Res.4 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/21 14:44:05

やっぱりおかしいですね  
Res.5 by mooman from バンクーバー 2006/01/21 19:28:09

You have to ask yourself if that’s what you want in a boyfriend... if he’s your friend couldn’t you express your desire to be held and kissed more?

Japanese boys in general are very none physical and this is especially true in public. This goes the same for the girls. If you watch Japanese tv you will see that there is no kissing or hugging. Once and a while you might see a peck but that’s it. Nothing more... So it’s a cultural thing and you will find the majority of japanese people this way. (not all but the majority)

Saying that, with your relationship it seems he is bored in the relationship. I only say this because you express that he’s become a different person. Well, maybe he’s not as interested as before. After all, he’s not calling or being affectionate with you.

I say if he doesn’t want you.. move on and find someone who can’t get off the phone with you.  
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network