こいばな(恋話)
他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.909
日本人男はモテない!?
by 無回答 from 日本 2006/01/09 01:27:58

日本人の男性と外国人のカップルってあまり聞かないですよね。日本人女性&外国人は多いけど。。。日本人の男性は外国人(特に米人)からなぜモテないのでしょう?皆さんなぜだと思いますか?

Res.1 by 女性として from 無回答 2006/01/09 01:46:31

外国人女性に聞いたことがありますが、日本人男性は子供(若い)に見える、シャイで話さないから、恋愛の対象になると気づかなかったり、あまり出会う機会がないそうです。特に好みじゃないという訳でもないそうです。日本人男性から積極的にがんばればチャンスもあると思いますよ。

逆に外国人男性からは、日本人女性は小さくて若くてかわいい、おとなしいからいいというのも聞きました。同じ日本人の特徴でも男女では、とらえかたが変わるみたいです。  
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/01/09 02:40:23

モテナイ? と言うのではなく 日本人男性は どちらかというと
先を見込んだ女性選びをすると思います。ある程度自分の将来も考えて 選ぶ傾向にあります。 その結果 白人はあまり真剣な付き合いの対象には ならないのでしょう。   
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/09 02:49:15

“日本人の男性と外国人のカップル”ってあまり聞かないっていうより、
ただ単に“日本人女性と外国人のカップル”が多いだけなんじゃない?

自分の場合はアジア系女性の方が好きだから、アメリカ人女性は基本的に恋愛の対象外だし、人それぞれじゃないのかな。
あ、そうそうRes.1の考え方にも共感。  
Res.4 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/09 11:11:59

こういうトピを出すと、また、
「日本人女性は、外国人にモテるんじゃなくて、遊ばれるだけ」
と、言われます。  
Res.5 by 日本女性1 from バンクーバー 2006/01/09 11:42:42

どこの国でもそうだと思うけど、だいたい男尊女卑で育ってきてると思う。欧米でもそうだけど、ただ欧米のマナーとして、女性の美しさや可愛らしさを率直に褒めたり、荷物を率先して運んであげたり、レストランでは、椅子を引いてあげたり、コートの着脱を手伝ってあげたりする習慣が、アジアの男性の習慣にはないから、白人女性と付き合うとギクシャクするだけなんじゃないの?

男の人は、どちらかというと面倒を見てもらうのが好きだから(特にアジア系)、おだてられたり、気遣ってもらう習慣がある白人女性とは、少々生活の面でやりにくいだけなんじゃないかな?それからあと、食事の習慣の違いも大きいみたいですね。だから、日本男性がモテナイんじゃなくって、裏にはこういう背景もあるのではないかと、私は思います。  
Res.6 by 日本人男性1 from バンクーバー 2006/01/09 14:37:21

あんまりカナダの白人の子とか興味ないんだよね。。別にムカつく訳でもないけど。でも同じ白人女性でも東ヨーロッパの人とかは
結構気が合うんだよね。

そうだねー、アジア人女性の方が好みかな。  
Res.7 by ko from バンクーバー 2006/01/09 19:33:07

カナダでもアメリカでも田舎の方へ行くと男性(日本人)女性(現地人)のカップル、夫婦が多いですよ。 そういう俗に言う僻地で生活できるような日本人男性は、またワイルド、繊細、アートに長けている、などの魅力的な人が多いですからね。 僕は結構色んな所を旅したので、自分の目で見てきた意見です。 あと気質的にCaucasian女性と日本人男性は似ている部分があるから、という部分もありますね。 友人のカナダ人女性(Caucasian)は女優みたいな顔で、日本に興味があり3年近く日本に滞在した経験がありますが、「私は日本人男性と付き合いたかったのに誰一人私を好きになってくれなかった。」と言っていました。 まあ彼女が住んでいた場所は大都市ではないかなりの田舎だった影響もありますが。
色んなカップルを見てきて思うのは、人それぞれの考え方があるかと思いますが、本当の優しさや愛情は普段からどれだけロマンティックに言葉や態度で表現するか、ということ以上に本当に危険な状況に立ったときに相手の女性を自分を犠牲にしてでもしっかり守ることができるのかどうか、こういう部分をシビアに見ている女性が北米には多いような気がします。 いずれにしても都市部の状況は世界で大差ないと思いますから、どうしても地方都市レベルから見た意見になってしまいます。  
Res.8 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/01/09 19:57:53

>「日本人女性は、外国人にモテるんじゃなくて、遊ばれるだけ」

日本人男性は、外国人に遊ばれることすらない。
こんな掲示板でウダウダ言ってるようなヤツはね。  
Res.9 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/01/09 20:42:06

お前もな  
Res.10 by カブ from トロント 2006/01/09 22:06:28

レス7さん、それ本当ですか?その女優顔のカナダ人女性、マジもったいないですねー!そんな日本の田舎になんかいたからダメだったんだよ!田舎の男なんてコンプレックスの塊みたいなもんなんだから、都会の美人でもビビッて相手できないのに、その上白人で女優顔なんてしてたら、きっと女神みたいに思って、震え上がってたんじゃないの?そんな美人は、絶対に都会に来なきゃダメだよ!マジおしいっすねー!その人と結婚してたら、絶対に超可愛いミックスの子供が出来ていただろうに・・・。日本の男も大損したもんだ!  
Res.11 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/09 22:40:41

将来だっこも出来ない位に太ってしまうカナダ人と付き合う(結婚を前提にすると)気には全然なれないからじゃないでしょうか?
あそこまで太られると、立つ物も立たないですし・・  
Res.12 by 日本人男性1 from バンクーバー 2006/01/10 01:01:11

もし白人の女の子と付き合いたいなら、カナダやアメリカに来るより六本木でナンパでもした方が成功率は高いんじゃなない!
だって日本に来てるっては日本に関心があるって事じゃん。
ある程度日本やアジアに興味のある子じゃないと付き合うのは
難しいよ。  
Res.13 by きらら from バンクーバー 2006/01/10 01:15:52

え?男の人って、太ってる女性を見ると興奮しないんですか?なぜに???  
Res.14 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/10 04:01:53

でぶせんもいるから安心しな、きらら。  
Res.15 by きらら from バンクーバー 2006/01/10 04:06:11

むっ!太ってないよ!細くって小柄だよ!まったく、ぷんぷん!  
Res.16 by 最近よく見るHNだけどさぁ。。。 from バンクーバー 2006/01/10 07:35:07

きらら?気味ワリ〜〜〜何者?  
Res.17 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/01/10 08:31:45

第二ヶ国語で付き合う場合、恋愛でどうしても受身になりがちだと思います。 受身でもうまくいく事が多いのが女性、うまくいかないのが男性。コレの違いじゃないでしょうか?

個人的な感想ですが日本人男性、結構もててると思います。 アートに興味がある女の子か(こっちの雑誌にも日本人アーティスト結構乗ってるし日本人に対していいイメージを持ってる子が多い気がします)。あとはなんでかは分からないんですが、ちょっとヒッピーって感じの女の子は、おとしやすい気がします。  
Res.18 by 17さんにすごく納得 from 無回答 2006/01/10 09:21:46

>第二ヶ国語で付き合う場合、恋愛でどうしても受身になりがちだと思います。 受身でもうまくいく事が多いのが女性、うまくいかないのが男性。コレの違いじゃないでしょうか?

やっぱり女は男にリードされたいもんですよね。誰かが言ってた、日本にいる外国人女性の方が付き合いやすいというのも分かります。  
Res.19 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/10 09:32:31

太った醜い体に興奮しないでしょ普通。それって男も女も一緒じゃないの?  
Res.20 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/01/10 09:44:43

自分で言うのもなんだが、
俺はモテる。
「日本人男」とひとくくりにまとめるのはナンセンス。
要は個人個人の資質では?  
Res.21 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/10 11:02:04

トピ主さん、
理由はいくつかあると思いますがやはりコミュニケーションだそうです!会って最初のうちに、日本人同士の時よりも自分はどうゆう人で、何が好きで、何をしたいかを相手に伝えないと向こうが逆に不安になるんだそうです。
僕の彼女がアジア人の男はアジア人の女性と結婚したいと思われていて白人女性を性の対象くらいにしか考えてないと言ってました。
それを聞いて思いました!
こっちが真剣に話をすれば(英語力は全く関係ない)向こうも聞いてくれて付き合うことや結婚も不可能では無いと。
でも最後はその人しだいですけど

Res.22 by きらら from バンクーバー 2006/01/10 12:04:38

レス16、ウザイ!!  
Res.23 by 日本人男性1 from バンクーバー 2006/01/10 18:46:03

きららさん、そんな事に理由は無いよ。
でも確かにデブデブな子の裸を見てもなぁ〜んにも興奮しないよ。
あえて理由を言うなら綺麗じゃないじゃん。  
Res.24 by きらら from バンクーバー 2006/01/10 19:12:54

うーーーん、そうだね。部分部分で太ってるのは、魅力があるけど、例えば、胸とかお尻とか、太ももとかならね。でも、全部がデブデブだと、さすがに綺麗じゃないかも・・・・。うん、わかった。  
Res.25 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/11 04:54:18

↑良かったね。納得できて。。。  
Res.26 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/16 09:31:24

もてないというより、合わないんじゃない。基本的につくしてもらうのが好き同士だからね。  
Res.27 by mooman from バンクーバー 2006/01/16 21:41:07

That’s because women don’t date for sex in general. Men date for sex and will put up with the poor English communication in return for sex. That sounds a bit nasty but that’s the reason in my view. I think woman aren’t willing to suffer the poor English and the difficulty in communicating. Also, japanese boys are usually old fashion and western woman are more interested in modern thinking men. Of course there are hip cool japanese boys out there but the typical stereotype is the picture of a short bald demanding geeky person. Sure others will tell you differently but they don’t live in todays world.

You will just have to try harder.  
Res.28 by   from バンクーバー 2006/01/17 18:53:08

いい返事だ!  
Res.29 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/17 19:00:08

Why don’t you write in japanese mooman?
Your english sucks!  
Res.30 by mooman from バンクーバー 2006/01/17 19:04:40

so dumb people like you won’t understand what I’m writing...  
Res.31 by mooman from バンクーバー 2006/01/17 19:08:43

That’s because women don’t date for sex in general. Men date for sex and will put up with the poor English communication in return for sex. That sounds a bit nasty but that’s the reason in my view. I think woman aren’t willing to suffer the poor English and the difficulty in communicating. Also, japanese boys are usually old fashion and western woman are more interested in modern thinking men. Of course there are hip cool japanese boys out there but the typical stereotype is the picture of a short bald demanding geeky person. Sure others will tell you differently but they don’t live in todays world.

You will just have to try harder.   
Res.32 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/17 19:55:43

such a scum  
Res.33 by くり from 日本 2006/01/17 20:00:07

日本でのことなのでちょっとトピずれになっちゃうかもしれないんですが…。

私のカナダ人の女友達も、日本人の彼氏欲しいのになかなかって。
身長が高いんですが,いろいろなことに好奇心いっぱいって感じで、本人は「私は美人じゃない」って言うけどすごく魅力的な顔をしてます。

うーん、出会いの場がないのかなー。
それと、日本に来たばっかりであまり日本語がしゃべれないのと。
英語の先生をしてるんですが…。
オーボエの奏者なので、日本に来てから尺八を習ってて、その先生と教え子さんたちでパーティーがあったらしいんですが,見事におじさんばっかりだったって…。
そりゃそうかもしれないですよねー。尺八だし(笑)
みんなすごく親切にしてくれたものの、誰も英語に興味なんかないから、会話は「Karen(彼女の名前です)は可憐です。あはははー」だけだったらしいし…。

私の友達と飲み会をしてみたんですが,みんなナイスにはしてくれるんですけど、積極性のある人がいないんですよねー。
会話できるだけの英語力も十分あるのに。

恋愛に対する考え方もあるでしょうね。
どなたかも言ってたように、将来のことを考えると二の足を踏むと。
でも、彼女にとってはもっと軽いスタートで、スタートもしてないのに将来も何もない。
きっと日本の男性は、人にもよるでしょうけれども、慎重で堅実な人が多いのかな。
だって、男女平等って言っても、どこか男が女を養うものって感覚ありません?

余計なことかもしれないんですけど。
私自身は白人と付き合ってますが、カナダにいる限り彼は私を「扶養する」意識が強いんですよね。
だから私自身は専業主婦でも、パート程度の収入で大丈夫。
その代わり彼と日本に永住するなら私が基本的に彼を養わなくてはならない。
日本の男の人はそこまで言い切れなくて,「カナダに行ったときの自分の仕事は」って考えると思うし。
っていうか、それよりも男の人にとって仕事って生きがいだったりするから、いずれカナダに住むかもしれなくなったら二の足を踏むのかも。

太ってる女はとか、日本人は身長が足りないとか、そんなこと関係ないと思うけどなー。
見た目なんて最初だけでしょ。  
Res.34 by mooman from バンクーバー 2006/01/17 21:59:13

Sure.. the visual impression doesn’t last more than in the beginning however it’s hard to get the chance to make a good impression unless one’s fluent. Again, I believe strongly that it’s the sex that keeps a white man dating someone who has trouble speaking english. Guys in general have trouble getting laid. They will put up with a lot for a bit of attention. I’m not saying that white guys don’t like the japanese hot girls as some are a lot nicer than some of the fat white girls. Japanese girls are known for being gentle and easy so what’s not to like.

Girls think different... they usually aren’t after the booty.. they want to communicate and with the lack of english and lack of hip guys the western girls in general aren’t interested in asians. I personally think chinese men give asians a bad name, since all asians appear simular it makes your mission a bit more difficult.

I spent about 10 years in Japan (mostly in school).. when I was there I tried to date mostly western models working in Japan as I’m tall and they were easy to meet in Japan, In Canada it’s the opposite... I usually date Japanese girls. Funny in a way... when I was in Japan I dated mostly white girls and in Vancouver I date asian girls... strange huh.. anyway, I seldom found white girls in Japan interested in japanese guys... sure, maybe twice in 10 years I heard a white girl say she liked Japanese men but I think they were hostesses... All the reasons I heard were the same... they didn’t care for the Japanese because they were short and not cool (not cool = not same culture)

To prove my point... you will see on the street in vancouver an occassional asian guy with a white girl... if you talk to the guy, I bet you he will speak perfect English.... so in his case the looks only lasted a second, instead he probably said something smart that attracted the ever hunted white woaman.

My conclusion to your problem: find a short white girl that’s average in looks and is a bit geeky.. Good luck and I hope your hunt for the white girl is a success.. (the fat ones are easy but I would stay away from them. Think of the brothers, need love too..)

日本語で書いてと聞かないで。。。英語頑張って  
Res.35 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/01/17 22:13:52

moomanうざい。  
Res.36 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/17 22:39:26

>>33
長文な割に結構わかりやすくてよかった。
大部分で賛成だな。

家庭に対する責任感や仕事に対する不安ってのを
日本人の男はずいぶん感じやすいんだと思う。
だからこそ日本国内での日本人男の国際結婚率が高くて、
海外では日本人女の国際結婚率が高いんだと思う。

もちろんそのほかにも日本人の男のシャイ気質が
北米じゃあプラス評価にはならなかったり
マッチョがセクシーっていう価値観にはまらなかったりで
人によってモテないってのもあるんだろうけれど。
そういったものは正直努力や時間がたてば解決するしね。
ぶっちゃけその人次第。
どの国でも成熟した人間ならパートナーの人柄見るだろ。

Res.37 by 可憐 from バンクーバー 2006/01/17 22:51:48

はぁ〜!男の人って大変だね?頑張って良いパートナーを見つけて下さい。お幸せ祈ってます。。。  
Res.38 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/17 23:22:46

I know a japanese guy who dates with a white girl.
He’s suck at english though.
But they live together and communicate in english since that girl cannot speak japanese at all.
She’s not even interested in japanese culture or japan itself but she just likes him as a person.
I gotta tell you something, he is staying here for a "working holiday" though.
But in general, white girls are not interested in japanese boys because of their language problems or the way they act is so damn childish, yet there are some exceptions.  
Res.39 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/18 00:27:56

moomanさん日本語で入力出来るなら、日本語でしたら?
ちなみに白人の事はwhite (girl)よりcaucasianの方がしっくりくるよ。  
Res.40 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/01/18 08:00:41

日本語できても英語で入力するのはOKなんじゃない?
英語で書くほうが考えがまとめて書きやすい人とか、いろんな人がいますからね、ここは。

ただmoomanさんの文章は文法力というより、構成的に読みにくいです。  
Res.41 by mooman from バンクーバー 2006/01/18 08:30:41

If you are having difficulty understanding what I wrote that’s too bad... 残念。。  
Res.42 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/18 13:29:03

文法的にもおかしいだろ
ここで練習してるつもりなのか?  
Res.43 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/18 15:05:37

moomanさん、ESL行きなよ!  
Res.44 by 無回答 from トロント 2006/01/18 15:17:58

レス39さ、Caucasianのことをあえてracial wordのwhiteで言い表わした方が効果的ってこと知らないの?  
Res.45 by mooman from 無回答 2006/01/18 16:33:01

It’s always typical japs that can’t speak English themselves that criticize a native speakers English... have you read some of the Japanese crap on this website? Just worry about your own crappy English...  
Res.46 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/01/19 08:54:25

Native English Speakerでも英文の構成能力のない人は実はいっぱいいるんですよ。おもしろいですね。  
Res.47 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/20 15:26:14

Hey, M. What about your crappy Japanese? You’ve even lived in Japan for over 10 years, eh? And you still can’t speak well? In that case, you can’t say things about Japanese people who can’t speak English well. Some has just got here. You know what I mean?  
Res.48 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/01/20 15:36:38

母国語しか話せないのにその母国語でさえまともに使えない人間に第2外国語が下手とかとやかく言われる筋合いはないですね。   
Res.49 by mooman from バンクーバー 2006/01/20 15:41:29

japs all have crappy english... that’s just the way it is. I only mentioned it because japs said my english grammar wasn’t correct. Well, if you want to correct my english you better be speaking an english level that is even understandable. Nobody wants to listen to your stupid japanese pronounciation and crap english..

*** 削除 *** (Jpcanada.com)   
Res.50 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/20 16:03:58

You are a fuckin’ racist. Why are you even writing about Japanese when you hate them so much? Just don’t bother.
mooman, you suck. Nobody else is here to say this to you but I’m here. If you think everybody looking at JPCANADA is crappy at English, you are an asshole. Some know a lot better than you think. Watch out!  
Res.51 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/20 16:10:17

Mooman, English is your first language, right? Unfortunately, English is NOT our first language so you can’t expect us to be that fluent in English. When you teach you have to be patient. Just calm down, have some sugar and BE HAPPY!  
Res.52 by mooman from バンクーバー 2006/01/20 16:35:32

You all obviously didn’t read all of the res’s....

By the way, I wasn’t refering to the japs on this site but japs in general. All have bad english, all have pronounciation that nobody wants to listen to.

*** 削除 *** (Jpcanada.com)  
Res.53 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/20 17:32:00

Res.54 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/20 17:35:04

↑moomanさん、ちょっと聞いての欄のガチンコバトルで呼ばれてるよ。 ちょっと見てね。  
Res.55 by mooman from バンクーバー 2006/01/20 20:07:37

good morning... mooman’s back!  
Res.56 by 無回答 from 日本 2006/01/20 21:28:14

Go home mooman, nobody wants you here.   
Res.57 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/01/21 00:02:49

ハッピーメールは出会い・音声・画像など新機能満載の第3世代コミュニティーサイト!
しのごの言わず使ってわかるハッピーメール 君も本物の出会いを体験してね さあいまから Let’s Go !!

運命の出会いがありました!
このサイト、マジ最高〜!

僕たち私たち結婚しました。
本物出会いハッピーメール
   ↓↓↓↓↓
http://www.happymail.co.jp/?af1690552  
Res.58 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/01/21 00:27:23

Dear moonman
Please say the exact same thing back to those people who live in Japan but do not even attempt to speak Japanese. We are sick of stupid English speakers who think they can get away with speaking English anywhere they go. So please tell them to go where they belong, which is up your arse. *oops*

P.S. Since you hate us "Japs" so much, I would assume you avoide anything Japanese. You don’t own things like Japanese cars, cameras, computers, CD/DVD/MP3 players, audio/sound/entertainment systems, video game consoles, food, clothing, watches etc, right? If you do, I suggest you throw them out your window. Oh, and I suggest you leave this BBS alone too. It is better for you and everyone else that way.  
Res.59 by 庄平 from バンクーバー 2006/01/21 01:22:07

お前=moonman と違って、日本男は、モテんだよー!お前なんか全然モテねーから、こんなショボイサイトで女探してんだよ!

普通モテる男なら、忙しくてこんなサイトにレスしてる暇あっかよー!覚えとケー−!!  
Res.60 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/21 01:52:56

↑そうだ、そうだ!
って言う事はおれら持てないって事じゃん。残念。  
Res.61 by mooman from バンクーバー 2006/01/21 15:19:14

funny you say that... of course I don’t own or would buy jap crap. There is no way in hell I would support such a dump of a country.

It’s funny that you complain about writing in english but you write in English. Another stupid 12 year old. *** 削除 *** (Jpcanada.com)  
Res.62 by 無回答 from トロント 2006/01/21 16:20:31

レスざっと読んでみたけどMOONMANが日本人に文句言いたくなるのもわかるんだけどちょっと視野が狭いな。

日本に10年住んでたそうだけど日本で俺等が英語喋る必要なんてまったくないんだよな。むしろ英語圏の人間は必要最低限の日本語くらい理解できるようになってから批判しろといいたい。

バンクーバーって地方の都市だろ?
東カナダに比べたらみんな野暮ったくて話しにならんよ。
そんな奴等に尻尾振ってアホまるだしの顔でReally?って連発しながら腰振ってる日本人女みたら嫌悪感抱くかもな。

で言っとくが日本人は頭よくて仕事できるぞ。
もし俺等が英語を100%理解できるなら君ら仕事なくなるよ。

ついでに言っておくが俺は白人の女は日本でもカナダでも関係をもったことあるがなんも変わらんかったぞ。
むしろ日本人の女よりも幼稚に感じるところもあったくらいだよ。

Res.63 by mooman from バンクーバー 2006/01/21 19:17:01

Oh.. come on.. my thinking isn’t that narrow.

Japan’s an island country and has the narrowest thinking in the world. This is probably one of the reasons for japland being the racist country in the world. Of course I find japland to also be the politest however that’s only skin deep. Under that skin is a dirty dishonest society that breeds racist savages. It’s not your fault.. it’s just the way you were raised.

Yes, you work harder than most of the useless white fucks in canada with their rules and requests to have it all. Who cares though... all robots work harder than humans. That’s the difference... you’re a bunch of robots and still have a ways to go to become humans. irashaimase, irashaimase, irashaimase ... like a bunch of cows mooing..... go into any bank in japan and listen to the cows.. irashaimase ... irashaimase .. irashaimase.

I have never met a jap that speaks jap that doesn’t want to be white and speak english. It makes me sick... japs say they are all so proud but spend their lives trying to be white. It’s actually sad that your backwards, fucked up culture hasn’t come a bit further in the last 50 years since you were slandered. Instead of worrying about how well you speak english try and be proud of that hole of a country you call home and promote your own language and culture. Could be the first step in removing the savage from within...  
Res.64 by 無回答 from トロント 2006/01/21 21:25:40

へへへ期待したとおりの答えが返ってきた。
あんたの言ってることこそステレオタイプで狭い見解だよ。

日本人はレイシストじゃなくてただ「外国人との接し方がわからない」
のであって他の国に来て自分達の言語と文化を押し付けることこそ白人主導主義=レイシズムに他ならない。

北米では対面を気にするあまり人を表面的な部分で判断する傾向にあり日本以上に「たてまえ」が重要視されている。
これはどこでも当たり前にあることで日本に限ったことではない。
ただ日本人は知らない人間とはあまり喋りたがらない傾向がありそれが北米の人間とは違うところだろう。

カナダの経済と失業率とサービス業の酷さをみてそれが言えるのならあなたは盲目だ。
ロボットが戦後の焼け野原から世界2位の経済大国は造れるか?まして資源に乏しい日本がなぜここまで躍進できたかわかるかい?
企業のTOPの人間から日雇い従業員にいたるまでの質の高さだよ。
あなたが指摘していることはまさに表面的なことでしかない。
ろくに働きもしないのにストライキには参加するような従業員とはレベルが違う。これは仕事の量ではなく質の部分でだ。

最後に言うがあんたが攻撃できるポイントは日本人が英語ができないってポイントだけだ。英語圏で生まれ育ったのなら誰でも英語は喋れて当たり前であってそれ以上でもそれ以下でもない。
今世界はアメリカを中心に欧米が主導権を握っているため英語が世界で一番通用する言語であり幸運にも”たまたま”英語を第一言語として生まれ育ち育った。ただそれだけだ。
ホームレスでも流暢に英語は喋る。

日本人にとって英語はひとつのコミュニケーションのひとつでありそれを会得してどう使うかが一番重要だと思う。
あなたの言うとおり英語圏で英語が不自由なのはおおきなハンデになるのは間違いない。

ここまで日本語を理解できるあなたはたいしたもんだよ。
もしくは日本人なのかもしれないが
けど

日本人でも出来る奴はいるんだよ。
忘れんな。
表面的にしか物事見れない奴に日本人の本質はわからんよ。  
Res.65 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/21 22:03:37

↑↑↑↑↑
良い事言うねえ。  
Res.66 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/21 22:09:15

レス64さん、素晴らしい!そういうふうに、冷静、かつ的確にものごとを言えるあなたは尊敬できます。  
Res.67 by mooman from バンクーバー 2006/01/21 22:13:54

quite the reply...

Yes you sure told me... one sided opinion rather than the truth!!

If I had a country full of robots it also would do well financially. Unfortunetly there are nothing but useless lazy people in this country however they aren’t racist pigs. You can make as many excuses as you’d like but the facts are there. Your country is a hole, one that I hate dearly. Full of useless robots.

You can tell with your jap you are one of those english whores... just the way you write レイシスト instead of writing it in jap. There is no such word in jap... dumbass... another english whore.

I wonder if you understand what I’ve written up to here. You are quite the person... maybe you are white.. who’s to know...

I’m white - dumb ass  
Res.68 by 無回答 from トロント 2006/01/21 22:41:04

返事早いね。
あんた楽しいよ。

俺はね、日本人で黄色人種なの。
で、国籍、人種、宗教で人を区別はするが差別はしない。
まして白人になろうと思ってもいない。(なれん)
決められた枠組みの”外”で自分がどこまで興味深い人間になれるかが一番重要なの。
個人主義だから別に相手がどんな生い立ちだろうが関係なくてその人みてるからさ。

国ごとにお国柄は間違いなくあるけどそれは森全体をみてるわけで木は見れないよね。

レイシストって日本語で書いたけど英語でもTsunamiってあるな。
津波なのにね。
そういうことだよ。突っ込むとこ間違ってるよ。蛇足だよ。
こんなとこでお茶濁すなよ。

何でそこまで日本の事きらいになったの?
レス見ていると日本を批判する日本人と同じ思考回路してるよ。

Res.69 by mooman.. from バンクーバー 2006/01/21 22:58:33

boy an excuse for everything... notice that I use the word excuse.

you missed the point on レイシスト.. this isn’t japanese. this isn’t used in hyoujingo..。。this is an english word you chose to say but in katakana. I don’t know what the facination is with english but whatever.. it makes me puke...

Why do I hate japan so much... mmm... I think I answered that early didn’t I?  
Res.70 by 無回答 from トロント 2006/01/21 23:08:01

日本語は日々変わっていってるの。
レイシストは日本で差別主義者と同じ意味で使われてるの。
だからカタカナで書いたんだよ。
英語もさまざまな言語吸い上げて出来ているだろ?

その前にfacinationってどういう意味だ?

そろそろ理由言ってもいいんじゃね?
みんな飽きてきてるよ。

Res.71 by mooman from バンクーバー 2006/01/21 23:17:23

Only in you mind jap has changed to includeレイシスト. Anyway, I’m sure you understand the point... I’m sure you’ve sat in a room where some dumb jap turns ever second word into katakana.

That was a typo... supposed to be "fascination"

I wrote it before a number of times... I hate japs because they are racist pigs. It’s your small island mentality that keeps your thinking the way it is. It’s unfortunate but that’s just the way it is.

I have been so unfairly treated in the past by japs it’s unbelievable and mind boggling. I can’t imagine treating a human the way I was treated for years and years. Of course there is a hatred left over. I suppose this is the same as the way koreans and chinese people that dealt with japan think of japanese people. There is no love there and there is no love with me.  
Res.72 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/21 23:18:17

ほんとMoonmanって暇だね。
あんたのその時間俺にちょうだいって感じ。
しかもその名前がふざけてる。
あんた日本人でしょ?  
Res.73 by mooman from バンクーバー 2006/01/21 23:26:38

I’m no stinking jap... think white.. think the right color..

it’s funny you think I’m a jap because I can read... big deal, i know lots of white people that can read jap. I would write in jap but my written jap sucks! there is nothing you can write that I won’t understand and I probably read as fast or close to as fast as you... wow... I must be a jap... i better look in the mirror because my eyes might be slanted.. oh no.. i better look in my pants as I could have lost 7 inches... lol..

I’m supposed to be going to the bar tonight and am waiting for a couple friends to get off work.. they are going yellow cab hunting tonight. I’m sure they will speak some gods language and get some.. me i’m a good boy or the wife will kick me in the head.

yah.. killing time...  
Res.74 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/01/21 23:30:46

Mooman I was just wondering did a Japanese girl break your heart or something? You sound really anti-Japanese girls :P  
Res.75 by 無回答 from トロント 2006/01/21 23:32:16

語るに落ちたな。
もうあんた面白くない。

もうちょい面白い奴かなと思ったが残念だ。

Res.76 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/21 23:34:29

いや〜絶対JAPだろ。
読めるのに書けない?そんな理屈は通じないでしょ。
あんた考え方甘いね。ほんっとつまんねー男。
しかも小さいねー考え方もJohnsonも。  
Res.77 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/22 00:19:37

ナイス76! 笑ってしまった。しかしこれ以上イジメて本人がsuicideしないといいけどね。ほんとアンタ旬過ぎたよ。ネタとしての価値無くなっちゃった。  
Res.78 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/01/22 01:09:17

ほんとさ、ここいらの人って自分への採点がやたらめったら甘いじゃん、moomanを代表として。
だから、たいした読めもしないくせに「俺はかなり日本語読める」位に本気で思い込んじゃってるんだろうけど、上を見れば上がいるということを知らないと言うか、例えその上を行く人に出会ったとしても自分がイケてると思っていたことを恥じたりしないんだと思うよ。

その点日本人は自分に対する評価は平均的に厳しい。
恐らく、いや、絶対にmoomanが思ってる"日本語かなり読める"は、私が考えている"日本語かなり読める基準"には満たないと思うね。  
Res.79 by mooman from バンクーバー 2006/01/22 01:24:11

res.76... that is pretty good but as usually japs have no creativity... so sad...

who the fuck is sad...... I think the only one that’s sad beides you fucks is the dumb jap that wrote this title 日本人男はモテない... pathetic.. .

the white girls don’t like me... I’m short, geeky and have a small dick. oh, please.. speak english to me... yes, please, I want to learn english...

it’s funny, the only reason you read this is to practise your english - pathetic..

Yes, you’re right... I would commit suicide if I was born a jap.  
Res.80 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/01/22 01:41:02

ステレオタイプになっちゃいますが日本人って結構神経質な方が多いと思います!!それとすごいきつい!!後すごいSUPERFICIAL.なんか影で人の悪口ばっかいうし(でも表面は普通にしている)のとかみかける。。。どこでもみかけることだけどなんだか日本人に一番多い気がする。カナダ人とはトラブル一度もないのに >__< いい人も多いけどすごい怖い人にいっぱいあって今ちょっとショックです。ちなみに私はこっち生まれです  
Res.81 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/01/22 13:43:52

そうかな?逆に俺はこっちに2年位しかいないけど、その中で知り合ったカナディアンとはトラブルというかショックな経験は何度かありますよ。
上のRESの人はこっちで生まれたので感覚がこっち感覚なんじゃないでしょうか?感覚の差じゃないですか?

こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network