こいばな(恋話)
他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.823
learn English and Datewith Canadian
by Jason from バンクーバー 2005/12/06 19:47:51

I want to teach English by dating a Japanese girl. I can be a boy friend and a English teacher. She can be girl friend and a student of English.
No money is required. jasonmcbrideusa@yahoo.ca

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2005/12/06 20:07:18

こいつ鬱陶しいなぁ。 いろんなとこに書き込みやがって。
メアドからしてアメ公か?  
Res.2 by 小僧 from バンクーバー 2005/12/06 21:44:59

笑わせないで下さいよ。 これはどこかの知能の低い日本の男か, ほかで自分を韓国人だと公表してる自称30&32のおっさんか どっちかですよ(この英語力からして)毎回 同じ形式だし, あまりに毎回 似すぎていて 数年前から 見てる気がします。ホントJPも寛大になったものですよね,昔は こんな記事を書こうものなら激しく叩かれ 非難の嵐の中 笑いものにされていたのに。 まさか 騙される人はいないと思うのですが 一応 万が一 すれていない女性の為に アホみたいに攻撃してみます。 迷惑行為で 投稿禁止にならないかな。。。  
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/12/08 00:37:38

英語が下手すぎー。なに考えてるの?この人。  
Res.4 by crazy about jason from バンクーバー 2005/12/08 13:39:41

Honey, I’ve been looking for a boyfriend since I got here 10 years ago and I guess you would be mine..right? but before you start teaching me ENGLISH, could you please fix yours first? there’s a space supposed to be between Date and with in your dumb title...! yah learn should be with a capital letter L

Anyways, let’s get together, so you teach me English after you master it, then I’ll teach you how to Date girls...

Love ya,Loser  
Res.5 by Jason from 無回答 2005/12/08 17:01:57

By the way can you teach me your e mail. I can make you happy I can satisfy your fantasy in my way  
Res.6 by crazy about jason from バンクーバー 2005/12/08 19:50:43

happy?! wooow...English and happiness at once? what a boyfriend!!
Girls, please leave him alone..I got him first,so find your own.

Res.7 by Helo from バンクーバー 2005/12/10 05:11:46

Hey! are u single? I’m interest to you too.  
Res.8 by Girl Who Know About Chump from バンクーバー 2005/12/12 00:06:53

Hi, Jason

I saw your message on JPCANADA.

I just want to say, you are too late. If it were 1995; it might be easy for you pick up Japanese girls but now it is harder! Trust me, I am one of Japanese girls who has been studying English here. I have been living here for about 3 years and many guys asked me out. Now many Japense girls are very weary of Canadian Guys.

You are acting like an AFC (Average Frastulated Chump) Please learn how to interact with women and don’t sound so desperate.

Please learn how women need to be treated.  
Res.9 by crazy about Jason from バンクーバー 2005/12/12 01:58:33

Girl who know about chump, please mind your business and leave my sweet heart alone! yah, he was hunting , but happly he got me last week...envy?
Jason, do not listen to them. leave them all burning...hehe

By the way Jason, I wanna you to be a mason cause it sounds like your name..i’ll try to write a song about you, and it will come out before x mas...I promise my fans and enmies

to be continued
CAJ  
Res.10 by Girl Who Know About Chump from バンクーバー 2005/12/12 12:35:52

Hey, crazy about Jason!

Be careful to use "Mason."
You will have trouble with "Real MASONS" someday.

Also, I am not envy you at all. Actually, I am married and
I don’t need any Chump guy in my life. Well, I guess you
were worried that I will get your sweet heart away from
you. But no worries! I don’t need that kind of LOSER. So
HAVE FUN with that LOSER!!!

From your Uncle Hiram Abiff  
Res.11 by Japan f*cker from バンクーバー 2005/12/12 17:57:53

Japanese girls are easay riders, they all have sex with White guys? Easy to do bl..J..Do not tell me they are clever, if they were why are they called Yellow cab?  
Res.12 by kkk from バンクーバー 2005/12/12 20:07:04

just do your shit  
Res.13 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/12/12 20:47:16

こんなアホそうな文章かくような奴にメールする女いるんか?
さすがにおらんやろ。
おったらびっくりするで。  
Res.14 by 無回答 from トロント 2005/12/12 21:06:11

この人ら英語めちゃめちゃやな。恥ずかしくないんやろうか。自信たっぷりに書いてるけど。  
Res.15 by japaese girl from 無回答 2005/12/12 21:12:18

I’m interested in learning English:) It is cool to get a free lesson!! But i don’t think i wanna be your GF because I’m interested in only girls:P  
Res.16 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/12/12 21:58:23

Are you a nice guy? I guess you are looking for blankety blank nookeies. If you are gearbox, go to a little sister.
If you are catmite, go to the back alley Pain and Wasting.
you dig it?  
Res.17 by Joe Mark Deluna from バンクーバー 2005/12/13 17:41:59

I think Japanese girls are bitch, they come to Vancouver to have a boy friend and their price is not an English lesson but just few dinners something around 80-90$ then they will sleep with you  
Res.18 by hasdah from キングストン 2005/12/16 22:37:25

How much do you spend until to fuck a Japanese girl? average I spend 80-90$ but for Canadian around $ 300 for chinese around $150 may be for East indian around $700 that is why it is very cheap to fucka japanese girl  
Res.19 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/12/22 07:59:07

It doesn’t behoove to hang around with Japanese damsels.You have to fork over a hell of a lot of bread to them.
Think about that.  
Res.20 by Mike from 無回答 2005/12/22 13:06:22

I think Japs are easy gals, just tell them good words  
Res.21 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/12/23 09:46:14

Stick it where the sun don’t shine!  
Res.22 by from バンクーバー 2006/01/08 18:49:41

Hey all you fuckin hurting white boys, that try to get Japanese girls! We dont appreciate you using the word "Japs", white boy! Anways you guys can not get the really good looking ones in Japan! Too high maintence for you! so you should not use this site, your not welcome here!  
Res.23 by mooman from バンクーバー 2006/01/16 23:18:02

The reason white boys go for jap chicks is because they are cheaper than whores. All you have to do is speak english to them and they’ll spread their legs. So the next time you make fun of the white boy fucking the jap whores... just think how smart they are getting pussy for free. All they have to do is speak the gods language "english".... and the legs spread... wow, they sure are smart saving their money..  
Res.24 by from バンクーバー 2006/01/17 18:49:40

Res.25 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/01/17 23:03:39

But I guess the point is that you’re getting the leftovers...leftovers are basically free...  
Res.26 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/02/03 10:08:40

Oh my god, you can be a fucking a good boyfriend before you fuck them? Put your small softy dick back into your pant dude.
Don’t look at Japanese people as a group of moron WHITE DUDE. Girls get free english lesson and you get free fuck? Please be careful about you topic and request. Some people may just set a trap and waiting for ya  
Res.27 by mooman from バンクーバー 2006/02/03 12:16:29

Why not leave the guy alone.. who cares if the white guy wants some jap pussy in exchange for English. It’s always the same... all you jap boys are nothing but jealous. If you want to see a small dick, just look in your pants. what are you 2 maybe 3 cm... when you write it’s just your complex writing.

You know why your English is shit???... it’s because no white woman is stupid enough to fuck you... ha ha.. white girls don’t fuck little jap boys... too bad, so sad...

You should be careful when threatening people.. maybe the trap is for your dumb ass....

Res.28 by mooman from バンクーバー 2006/02/03 12:22:43

RES 26 - I bet you’re the dumb fuck that wrote: 男性のあそこが短いとだめなんですか?

did you see my reply to your dumb posting???  
Res.29 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/02/03 15:16:35

たまにしょーもないレス入れて自作自演もやめてほしい。ほんとウザイ。全部同一人物だろうけどお願いだから消えてね★  
Res.30 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/02/03 16:17:42

Oh, my god!! I love what you guys doing here, man! Don’t just fuck around boys and argue. Get a real fuckin japanese gals and show your fuckin prick, work fuckin harder to fuckin shoot your fuckin cream in to her fuckin pussy. If you have an extra time go fuck around your fuckin neighborhood and fuckin RCMP will fuckin arrest you. Thank you son of the fuckin bitches!!  
Res.31 by mooman from バンクーバー 2006/02/03 16:27:20

okay so you’re the guy that listed 男性のあそこが短いとだめなんですか?
... i heard that rcmp suck cock..  
Res.32 by Me from 無回答 2006/02/03 23:16:30

RES. 30 - Stop using the "F" word. You don’t sound "cool" using the "F" word. You don’t know how to use it. All your grammar was horrible. Not a single sentence was correct. There were like 30 basic mistakes that really make you look bad with that ridiculous language you used.
By the way, I am a native english speaker, so don’t try to reply and say I made mistakes.

------

As to you dude. Jason. Get a life, honestly. You can barely speak english and you wanna teach it? You sound like an average ESL student, so what makes you think you can even teach english? You made 9 clear mistakes in those 3 short sentences. You kinda sound like a loser that can’t get girlfriends. You should be embarrased.
Spend a few years learning english and then...maybe you can know enough to teach it.  
Res.33 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/02/04 20:24:26

だからこのトピ主日本人だって・・・
何で英語使ってるんだか・・  
Res.34 by Slayer from バンクーバー 2006/02/11 09:47:04

I heard that you suck cock  
Res.35 by G-man from バンクーバー 2006/02/11 15:24:10

mooman u fukcing fag, i’d like to mess u up, why dont u meet me and lets party.fucking white boy, u want a lesson in real life, fukcing geek.u dis others like u the man, i hope u got something to back it up.ill be waiting for u dude. and get your facts straight any girl can be easy,u just gotta have game. the only reason why some japanese girls date white guys is because of american media and japanese society is a mono society with not so many other cultures and anywhere u lack a certain item it becomes put on a slight demand list.u fags are pathetic, cant get pussy.girls that can see you are nothing but a loser wont go near u but u go after girls that can’t tell because they are new to the culture.so basically get a fukcing life and some game geeky white boys.u gotta problem with me then bring it on.and go fukc yourself mooman.  
Res.36 by mooman from バンクーバー 2006/02/11 18:54:47

G-man.. so you’re the slope that wrote "男性のあそこが短いとだめなんですか?"...

you’re just sore because white girls aren’t dumb enough to fuck you!...

blah... blah... pack up slope... go home to your hole of a country.  
Res.37 by G-man from バンクーバー 2006/02/13 15:58:25

yo mooman u chump.cant u tell im from vancouver or are u fucked in the head.and shit why would i write that comment about the short dick fuck face, ill slap u with my cock.white girls love me and girls love me u stupid fag, and once u see me im positive u would bend over too u lil bitch.why dont we settle this instead of u hiding behind the computer u lil chicken shit.come and meet up with me and lets talk.  
Res.38 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/02/13 17:38:49

餓鬼が。。。そう熱くなるなよ。^^;
見てて笑えるな。笑  
Res.39 by mooman from バンクーバー 2006/02/13 18:45:23

gaki.. ne...

G-man.. you sound like a frustrated small man.. girls.. come on.. you like sucking jap cock.. you sick fuck.

sounds like you need to go live in japland with your monkey family.

meet up.. you’re just a little kid talking shit.  
Res.40 by G-man from バンクーバー 2006/02/25 01:20:10

I’m back.
it may sound like little kids stuff but looks like u all started it. i only have a problem with mooman.look mooman u obviously dont want me to beat u to shit which is why u shrug my comment off so why dont u shut your asshole.u know you aint got shit, its quite clear.  
Res.41 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/02/25 08:29:49

G-man, you sound like the biggest asshole out there. Be proud that you are gay, you don’t have to abbreviate the "g", okay gay-man.

Go Mooman go.. beat this piece of shit.  
Res.42 by Me from バンクーバー 2006/02/25 11:46:58

So Jason, aren’t you that short bald man that always tries to get japanese girls and spends ALL day in Shenanigans?  
Res.43 by 無回答  from バンクーバー 2006/02/25 15:54:07

皆同一人物、暗いなあ。この人。何を求めているんだろうね。

嫌なことあってもさ、前向きに違う方向に努力とか出来ないの?  
Res.44 by G-man from バンクーバー 2006/02/25 16:57:14

u know what, i am an asshole.but nobody can do anything to me.trust me, mooman is a geeky white boy that doent know how to defend himself.has to hide behind anonymous "go mooman go" haha thats pretty funny. check out this link http://karatethejapaneseway.com/photos/charisma_man_01.jpg

white guys know they are geeks. btw, im not japanese.
if i see a white guy with a japanese girl be careful white boy. vancouver isnt that big, im sure u would walk on robson or go to shinanigans. I am an asshole that doesnt like hurting white boys.  
Res.45 by 無回答  from バンクーバー 2006/02/25 17:04:42

だからーーー
お前がMoomanだろ。

一人で何役演じているの?

消えろよ。

Res.46 by G-man from バンクーバー 2006/02/25 17:05:01

"hurting" is an adjective in this case.
The G in G-man means GQ.
I have no frustrations, mooman keeps talking about his own dick, sounds like someone has some self consciousness about his own penis.
i’m not sick, im crazy!!  
Res.47 by mooman from 無回答 2006/02/26 03:17:00

okay, sorry, I didn’t realize the queer part in your name.. gay-queer-man.. now I understand your full name. your jealous that the white guys aren’t gay so when you see them with jap chicks you get upset... come on.. there is more to life that sucking cock you fag. ...fuck do you have a complex... see a shrink, maybe you can get over your complex.

Okay so you’re a loser in japland and here... so sad but that’s just the way it is. Have you thought of suicide?.. it might be the answer for you.

By the way, it’s too bad to hear that you are the short 5 foot nothing bald guy that hangs aroung the clubs hitting on asians... very sad.. I feel sorry for you.  
Res.48 by G-man from バンクーバー 2006/02/26 05:43:07

ok mooman, lets keep it simple.if u are done talking and u have some balls then lets settle it.im a crazy guy that will get crazy on your ass.so lets make a date and time.if u ignore that proposal then u are chicken shit.its done.reply with crap again and ignore meeting up and u know who u are.ball-less.im not white either.i have no jealousy.i get lots of pussy and my dick sucked.i just dont like your attitude and will do something about it.u game?  
Res.49 by mooman from 無回答 2006/02/26 09:47:24

Your mommy’s calling you g-ball.... what are you 10, maybe 11 years old?? Of course you’re not white.. you’re a bald monkey. duh.. short, bald, sloped, a standard small pecker jealous jap boy. Jealous of all the white boys... try get over your complex.. it’s unfortunate but you’ll never be white. You dream of it.. but it’s just not going to happen. Oh.. you’re not going to cry are you.. are you going to tell your mom on me...

All the tough talk... .. "I just don’t like your attitute and will do something about it"... smoking crack are you? Okay, okay.. if you want to come over and play tough?.. come on down to my office.. here’s the address:

#316 515 West Pender St.

Let’s see how tough you are... just don’t come down telling me you want to suck my cock. We all know you’re the guy who put up that site on the mooman and you sit how and wack to the mooman. You sick fuck... let’s see how tough you are now.  
Res.50 by G-man from バンクーバー 2006/02/27 01:57:43

what time u gonna be home?it better be your place, if u were actually that stupid to put your address here.either way, the person there will be in for a surprise.
im very new to this site so i dont know what u are talking about.im done talking.see u soon.  
Res.51 by G-man from バンクーバー 2006/02/27 01:59:16

btw, do i need to buzz to go up?  
Res.52 by 無回答  from バンクーバー 2006/02/27 03:10:31

まだやってるの?一人芝居。たのしい?

暇があったら自分を改善する努力とか正しい日本語プラス英語も勉強したら?

日本と日本の女の子に恨みがあるの解ったよ。

その復習は自分にしなさい。

報われるよ。努力したらね。

君は日本人なんだから。もっと人を大事にしてね。

悲しいよ。こんなところで中傷してるの。

誰が何やってもそれはその人の人生なんだからさ。

もう許して上げなよ。。

Res.53 by G-man from バンクーバー 2006/02/27 12:21:37

what a fucking joke mooman.u really are chicken shit.u actually put jpcanada’s address pretending its your own.haha little fucking bitch.why dont u just cut off your little balls and call yourself a fag.i was ready to come down and break your fingers but guess it aint gonna happen.
u are really sad.but as i thought, white guys are pussies, everyone knows that.
btw think really hard of what that G could stand for and u will know what i do for a living.  
Res.54 by mooman from モントリオール 2006/02/27 20:21:47

G-man... you’re such a dumb fuck, only someone completely retarded would spend the time to visit the JPCanada office. You must feel completely retarded but I guess you being retarded could never understand how retarded you are...

you didn’t need to explain your job, I couldn’t care that G-man is supposed to be Garbage Man... I knew you were a piece of crap the first time you bitch typed your monkey message. you sure are a proud little monkey aren’t you... keep sucking cock, picking up garbage and when you’re feeling suicidal.. find a bridge or a tall building. Once a slope loser always one.. you’re just dying to be a white cracker.... look in the mirror and cry.  
Res.55 by G-man from バンクーバー 2006/02/27 20:49:52

ball-less chicken shit.

that says it all.i’m not wasting my time anymore.

u have no balls and no dick.  
Res.56 by G-man from バンクーバー 2006/02/27 21:05:13

hey mooman, didnt u write this "Let’s see how tough you are... just don’t come down telling me you want to suck my cock". hahah, looks like i showed u how tough i was coming down to find u but looks like u werent very tough,haha fag.run and hide, cuz u know u aren’t tough.i deal with problems and i dont hide behind a computer,how does it feel to hide white boy?but as expected, white guys have no balls.everyone knows that in canada.  
Res.57 by G-man from バンクーバー 2006/02/27 21:14:28

if u make a statement, stand behind it!hide behind a wall and whisper so nobody knows where it came from, fucking chump.i dont even care about this whole topic, i just dont like mooman.gut-less bastard.would never be able to make a statement like that out in public so the only way u can get those things off your chest is to do it online.FUCKING LOOOOSER!WHITE GEEK!
"BE A MAN, STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!MAKE A STATEMENT AND STAND TALL SO EVERYONE KNOWS YOU SAID IT AND DEFEND IT!"

i think everyone can agree on that statement.  
Res.58 by mooman from トロント 2006/02/27 22:24:35

Hey Garbage-Man I’ve called many of japs slopes to their tops of their heads as I have to look way down to see the short fucks. There is no fear.. you dumb fuck, the hatred is pure and there is no quake in my voice.

It’s great knowing that all of the white losers of this world can go to japland and take the hottest japs.. feeding the weak so to speak.... lol... but then, you’re the retard that laughs at your monkey family for making the losers of the western world gods. You’re such a retard you think it’s the white loser that’s got the problem.. this is so funny... you don’t even understand that the statement only makes fun of the monkeys of this world.

Okay, tomorrow at 10pm let’s meet at English Bay right on the beach. I’ll bring a couple cracker boys - you won’t miss us..

So retard... are you going to make the mistake and come for a swim?

Did you read what the shinnajin wrote... "japland is just america’s bitch"... lol... fuck that was funny - couldn’t have said it better myself. I take my hat off to the china-man.

Res.59 by G-man from バンクーバー 2006/02/27 22:35:08

cool, see u there.  
Res.60 by 留学1年生 from 日本 2006/02/28 10:51:42

いいなこんなに英語使いこなせて・・・。  
Res.61 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/02/28 12:06:10

皆moomanは日本人だっていっているけど彼は白人だよ。だから英語かけて当たり前。。。。  
Res.62 by mooman from ケベックシティ 2006/02/28 20:15:36

そう。。日本人じゃない。。  
Res.63 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/02/28 21:28:09

レス61さん、何で日本人じゃないってわかるんですか?  
Res.64 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/02/28 22:37:44

レス61です。彼の英語を読めば分かるから。。。日本人には一生書けない文章だと思う(私はちなみにこっち生まれです)
btw mooman you should really stop swearing all the time
doesn’t your wife get upset? かわいい奥様が嘆くよ  
Res.65 by mooman from モントリオール 2006/03/01 01:12:17

Oh, come on.. you can’t know that just from reading how I write... the only thing you can know is that my english is pretty perfect.

funny you write the slope in slope and me in god’s language.. just an english cunt wannabe.. ...you give me grief...

wonder if that dumb ass actually went to english bay.. I bet he did but now won’t say anything as he’ll be too embarassed. I think his mom shouldn’t allow him to use the computer by himself as he’s just too young and dumb.  
Res.66 by mooman from 日本 2006/03/01 01:23:13

Hey G-Ball, Gay-man, better known as the garbage man... so.. did you... did you go for a swim?... just a young dumb fuck. come on, admit it!!... You did, didn’t you??? You actually spend the time to go down to the beach and look for me.

Well, if you really want to meet I will if you want. I’m being serious.. if you really, really want to met, I suppose I could make the effort. .. so did you really want to meet? I think 3’s a charm..

I keep thinking what that shinnajin wrote: "japland’s american’s bitch"... fuck I love that.... mr. shinnajin is so cool... I have to call him coolio.. or the iceman as he knows when he sees a bitch. bend over g-ball... the shinnajin will give it to you. you can be his bitch..

Gay-man... I mean, garbage man... are you still all crazy and shit.. still a tough guy going to do the good?... do you have the balls to make that extra effort to make things right? Just let me know and I’ll meet you but not in public... you’ll love this.. come on meat.. what’d say?  
Res.67 by 無回答 from 日本 2006/03/01 04:28:49

↑もうちょと英語を勉強しなさいませ〜  
Res.68 by G-man from バンクーバー 2006/03/01 04:51:24

Goodevening everyone.i had quite and interesting night tonight.as you all know the mooman didnt go to meet me.he admits that he is scared.he first told me the address of jpcanada and finally when i called him scared he finally decides to make a time to meet me...but in the end he didnt come...what a joke.indeed i am alittle childish to try and pick a fight with someone from the internet, that i can admit.but i am a man that will stand tall and defend his words.i will say what i mean and not be afraid to show it is me.other people like white men can say many things but can not defend what he says.mooman made 2 meetings with me but did not come to either of them.i was at english bay tonight at 9:45pm and i stayed until 10:30pm.it was a nice night actually, so it wasnt a waste of time,i enjoyed the fresh air.i think some people from this forum went there to watch, haha, because i saw some japanese people some white people together.did u know i was the G-man?what do u think?heheh.im pretty tough right.
Mooman, why do u keep saying that u want to meet me?u know that u will not because u have no balls and probably a small dick.u might think its a little funny that i waste my time going to meet u but i have the satifaction to know that i have pride and i defend my pride.deep inside you feel small and embarrased, everyone can see clearly that u are scared and a little man.u talk big on the computer but u cant bring it in real life.that must hurt your pride, but of course u will never admit it, but it doenst matter, inside you know yourself how u feel.its ok.
i am very satisfied now and i have no more anger.
I AM A MAN AND MOOMAN IS A LITTLE WHITE BOY.
--------------------------
YOU SAID U WOULD COME AND BRING A COUPLE OF YOUR WHITE FRIENDS....
HAHAH
YOU DIDNT COME
YOU SAY THAT U HAVE A BIG DICK....
HAHAH
CAN ANYONE REALLY BELIEVE THAT?HAHAH
YOU SAY THAT U WANT TO MEET ME IN PRIVATE...
HAHAH
CAN ANYONE BELIEVE THAT?HAHAH

I am satisfied that i have proved that mooman did not defend himself, BUT IT WAS EXPECTED.
of course i needed to go and see for myself.if i didnt go then i would never know if mooman had BALLS.and so it shows that his balls are missing.CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP HIM FIND THEM.

This conversation was never really about "jason" or anyone trying to get japanese girls. i like japanese girls too, i like all asian girls and all girls.
This conversation was about mooman and the way he talks bad about people on JPCanada.i have seen his comments he makes to others.so i wanted to see if he could stand behind those comments...
BUT he can not. he can only say them...
IT IS HARD TO FIND PEOPLE THESE DAYS THAT WILL DO WHAT THEY SAY.
Most people can agree on that desho?

SO MY QUESTION IS...WHY WOULD YOU DATE A WHITE MAN?THEY ONLY TALK AND SAY HOW BIG THIER DICK IS.DO THEY DO ANYTHING TO PROVE IT.WHITE BOYS HAVE NO MONEY, THEY HAVE NO CAR, THEY HAVE NO POWER, THEY HAVE NO BALLS, THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE IS A SMALL DICK.

I AM ASIAN AND I HAVE ASIAN PRIDE.
I AM CANADIAN AND I HAVE CANADIAN PRIDE.

-BLING BLING BABY-

I apologise to everyone for this long posting, some of you may not understand all of it but please study more English, i think i have said some interesting things.

And to you mooman, I dont want to meet u anymore, i have tried 2 times already, u are a joke. i dont care what u say on this forum anymore, it is a joke.-blah blah blah-
when i meet someone that can say those things and stand up tall then i will give respect.But i can not take u seriously and i can not show any respect u to.
NOW, I HOPE U CAN SHOW SOME RESPECT.
But i doubt u will...u will probably come back to this forum and write alot of crap about what i said and u will probably say that u want to meet me and if i dont meet u next time then i am scared, but if u say that then u are the "GAY QUEER MAN"

There is nothing else that u can say to make me angry, u have moved down so many notches below me, hahah,i cant even hear u anymore.

BTW, asian people have been heard of eating their dogs or cats or pets....BUT WHITE PEOPLE HAVE SEX WITH THIER DOGS AND HORSES.hahah, just look on the internet and u will see find it.

SO mooman, since u are so down on that respect scale, why dont u just go to your dog and let it stick its dick in your ass.hahah.

WHITE PEOPLE FUCK THIER PETS!THATS WHY THEY LOVE THEM SO MUCH, JUST LIKE PART OF THE FAMILY EH,HAHAH.

------------------------------------------

END OF FORUM, GOODBYE EVERYONE, I HOPE U HAD FUN READING THIS FIGHT.
HAVE A NICE LIFE MOOMAN....(BEHIND THE PC)

SAYONARA! :)

-THE G-MAN-  
Res.69 by mooman from 無回答 2006/03/01 08:38:51

Hey garbage man... that is so great... you are so dumb... the whole fact that you’d waste your time to meet someone to try and defeat your complex is great. Fucking retard!..!

You don’t have balls, you’re just insecure and talk shit like you are 10 years old. It’s your complex that’s eating you... but then all monkeys off the boat have complexes... you really must be a loser as you claim to have lived in canada for a long time... you’d think your fucked up culture would have been cleansed by now.... this makes you the biggest loser..

Grow up you fuck up G-Ball. Have you read your white comments?... how are you better?... you don’t even understand what racist pigs monkey’s you descend from.

I was just thinking about it and since you’re just a child of 10 maybe 12.. there’s a chance I fucked your mom as I was into bitches when I was in jr high.. They all want the white cock.... who was I to deny..

Come on tough guy.. you’re dumb enough to meet again.  
Res.70 by G-man from バンクーバー 2006/03/01 16:33:58

blah blah blah,hahahah.  
Res.71 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/03/04 23:45:02

Res.72 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/03/05 15:25:24

ははは・・・。  
Res.73 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/03/08 06:27:17

Res.74 by Adam from バンクーバー 2006/03/13 01:23:40

ははは。I hope this "lucky" Japanese girl doesn’t learn too much English from you. She might forget that "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" are both one word each. She might also forget to put "an English teacher" instead of "a English teacher." I also was unaware that you could say, "She can be girl friend and a.." instead of "She can be a girlfriend and a..."  
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network