君、頭大丈夫?

といいながらもまた会うでしょ。
といって心配してこんなところにトピ書いてあほさをさばかないでほしい。  
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2005/12/05 01:31:05

Res.3 by 無回答 from 無回答 2005/12/05 01:59:08

病気じゃないの?って訊いて「はい、そうです。」って答える人がいると思う?誰かにうつす前に性病検査に行きましょう。あと精神科にも。  
Res.4 by 無回答 from 無回答 2005/12/05 04:30:07

その人のことが好きでセックスしたいんだったらとめないけど、ただ誰かとやりたいだけなら、わざわざ病気もちの人としなくてもいいのに。
トピ主さん、こんなわけのわけらないトピをあげてこの人のことをひつこく蒸し返してるあなたがその「クレイジーな女の子」本人じゃないの?
相手にされなかったからといって、こういう方法で個人を攻撃するのはどうかと思うよ?もう日本に帰国したんでしょ。  
Res.5 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2005/12/05 06:43:32

うわぁ、、、バカですね。
ほんと、‘性病ですか?’ってきいて、‘うん、そうだよ’なんて
正直にいう人、いると思ってるんですか?
っていうか、シリアスな関係だったらそういう会話も成り立つと思うけど、あなたたちは、ただたんにセックスフレンドでしょ。
やばすぎ。
なんの病気かしらないけど、周りにばらまかないでね。

Res.6 by P from トロント 2005/12/06 01:00:55

Hi this is P,I am upset at all this stupid stories about me on JpCanada.
I have many great Japanese friends here in Toronto,they keep telling me about stories they are reading of me in Vancouver.what is this?????
I want to know who is writing,is it Haruko, who steal my adress book and took my cellphone numbers and email all my friends,now they all hate me,or someone else?
Anyway,I have lots of admiration for Japanese,culture,fashion,etc.but this website makes me think otherwise.
I spoke to my friends at JpCanada and they said I should sue or press charges against anyone writing malicious script about me.
This has gone too far now.Its been going on for over two years without me being informed.
Its amazing how a few idots on the internet can make such a big story out of nothing,just a reminder,JpCanada is tracing every message regarding me.
I will take action against JpCanada if this continues,I do not wish to be viewed as a criminal any longer in the Japanese comunity.
I have many respectable Japanese friends who respect me.Why dont these people writing such bad things about me go to the police,
I have nothing to hide,you know my adress,phone number,everything!!!I did no crime.
Any comments,please reply in English I cant speak Japanese  
Res.7 by mukaitou from 無回答 2005/12/06 01:19:38

↑ To P, please be assured that the person who has posted this topic has NOT received any support from others. Mostly the replies indicate that people doubt the integrity of whoever it is that wrote this topic for sleeping with a man she barely knows and even suspects of being a carrier of sexually transmitted diseases. I cannot say the same about the other posts though, so feel free to sue whomever you think is responsible for ruining your reputation.

I guess what everyone would like to know is, all the rumors aside, is it true that you take advantage of Japanese women by pretending that you are interested in the culture, language, fashion, etc. I believe some women feel used and do not trust you. I don’t think anyone would say "yes" to that question, and for the same reason, the people who have responded to this topic doubt that you would say "yes I have a STD" when confronted by your "girlfriend".

If all the allegations are false then you can prove that in court.  
Res.8 by P from トロント 2005/12/06 03:07:55

Dear mukaitou
Godzillas brain is supposedly the size of a pea ,I think some JpCanada writers brains likewise.
You dont know me from Adam,you dont know what I can contribute to Japanese culture.
Why do I want to "pretend"to be interested in using Japanese culture as a petty excuse to lure women?
As for the latter remark,its a rather serious issue not to be made public,obviously someone is trying to avenge me.
Its nobodys concern,but for the record I am clear of any STD.
I am sorry to hear if someone contracted it but dont blame me,its not my style to go out clubbing and meeting strangers.

Res.9 by Foreigner from 無回答 2005/12/06 07:29:38

↑ To P
You know, jpcanada.com is cheap and free. So many "cheapstakes" comes her to get info, lure guy/girls, getting marriage visa free of charge.

So when some people can’t get something they want... they will do some stupid things in here...

So... if you want to take action, write email to admin of jacanada.com , print out the letter and take it to the nearest police office, and sent this into the court.

Then RCMP/Local police will trace the stuff and pull out the guy/girl who hurts you...

Hope this info can help you...

こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network