他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.6001
How do you think about Korean guys?
by Vancouver from 無回答 2021/02/20 22:22:53

Hi.

How are you guys holding up???
I hope you guys are staying safe and healty.

I'm Korean Canadian.
I used to have lots of Japanese friends, but I've found recently that it's really hard to make Japanese friends these days.

I like Japanese people because of their friendly manners, work ethics, humble minds, and more so.
Therefore I keep trying to make some good friends to hang out with.

Do you know where I can make it??
Give me some advice or so.
I'm open-minded!!

Cheers!

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2021/02/21 01:51:50

Hello,

Could you comment a little bit about the comfort ladies that stand between our countries?
Res.2 by Vancouver from 無回答 2021/02/21 02:23:03

Some of them are really bad hookers.
As we can see they've changed their words so much!!
I think they are hookers who just trying to dress up their shameful works.

But also here are very little people who were actual victims.
but again! Japan has apologized so much and did compensate them already.
So I think that's enough.

This was really a good question :D
I wanna tell those things are all business.. you know where is Democrat party in Korea.
These people are sick people!! They keep using it as political agenda to get votes.
That's why I hate Korean Democrat party people and their supporters as much as I extremely hate Chinse.

I told you I love Japan more than Korea :D

Res.3 by Vancouver from 無回答 2021/02/21 02:26:13

Some of them are really bad hookers.
As we can see they've changed their words so much!!
I think they are hookers who just trying to dress up their shameful works.

But there are also who were actual victims.
but again! Japan has apologized so much and did compensate them already.
So I think that's enough.

This was really a good question :D
I wanna tell those things are all business.. you know there is Democrat party in Korea.
These people are sick people!! They keep using it as political agenda to get votes.
That's why I hate Korean Democrat party people and their supporters as much as I extremely hate Chinse.

I told you I love Japan more than Korea :D

Res.4 by 無回答 from 無回答 2021/02/21 12:54:55

韓国人まだ食べたことないからわかりません。
美味しいですか
Res.5 by 無回答 from 無回答 2021/02/21 12:56:19

済州島の妓生は美味しかったけど
Res.6 by 無回答 from 無回答 2021/02/21 14:47:10

これ多分男性ですよね。
それと英語がかなり変(HowじゃなくてWhatでは?)。
"Korean guys" とも普通書かないし、"Where can I make it?" って??(笑)

メールを出してるってことはカナダ・韓国人女性と英語が勉強できると思わせて
日本人女性と知り合おうとしている。
Res.7 by 無回答 from 無回答 2021/02/22 11:57:52

Thank you for your comment . I believe that Comfort Ladies are such a propaganda that Chinese Community Party brought up to divide cooperation between Japan and Korea. I wanted to know the ordinal people ‘s opining. The Japanese government no longer works for real Japanese citizens but for CCP. I think the same thing is happening in Korea. Only the some crazy with privileges profit and most working class ppl are struggling. I feel all of us really need to wake up to reality to make a change.
Res.8 by 無回答 from 無回答 2021/02/22 15:22:33

慰安婦問題は日本軍だけではありません。
ほとんど世界中の軍隊で同じようなことが行われてきました。
日本人、韓国人の場合日本軍に強制的に集められたのが問題です。
Res.9 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2021/02/22 16:36:16

こんな公共の場で、慰安婦問題に反対しないなんて...
身バレしないですか?他の韓国の方に酷いことされたりしない?
気をつけてね。
Res.10 by 無回答 from 無回答 2021/02/22 16:58:15

Micheal Yon argues “the comfort women program existed but there is no evidence of widespread sex-slavery of 200,000 Korean women.

What commander, during time of war with multiple nations, when Japanese Soldiers were starving, would dedicate resources to kidnap, transport, guard, and feed 200,000 sex slaves? The allegations do not even make sense” (The Liberty Web, 2014).

Interview with Micheal Yon: The truth behind the comfort women. (2014). The Liberty Web: True Insight into World Affairs. http://eng.the-liberty.com/2014/5641/

Res.11 by 無回答 from 無回答 2021/02/23 13:01:35

日本陸軍は日本人女性にも慰安婦を強制しました。
このころの日本には公娼が法律で認められていた。
Res.12 by 無回答 from 無回答 2021/02/24 02:20:08

“To say, ‘well, the Koreans were in it for the money’ -- which for me would be the tagline for what the Ramseyer article is saying -- is just a dog whistle to a political ideology in Japan that is powerful,” Dudden added. “So many who would drag us back to the 1990s are standing up, saying a Harvard professor said, ‘This is all a lie. These are prostitutes and they made money and they could go home if they wanted to.’ That’s not scholarship” (History News Network, 2021)

https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/179193

>Res8 ???? Are u...?

Res.13 by 無回答 from 無回答 2021/02/24 07:25:07

朝日新聞、毎日新聞(朝鮮系日本人)が捏造したのをきっかけに、韓国が金稼ぎで始めた慰安婦の話をここで出すの?笑
慰安婦は当時首相よりもお金稼げてた。台湾人が保管してたお給料明細も残ってるしね。朝鮮人が貧しく娘を売りに出してた時代。それを見て悪い朝鮮人が朝鮮人を拉致(日本警察が朝鮮人少女たちを助ける新聞も証拠としていくつも残ってる)売りに出した話をするならともかく、日本になすりつける…もうどこまでも日本憎し。
旭日旗と徴用工も同じ。
あの少女像も米軍で亡くなった女の子がモデルで日本関係ないし。あの泣き上手なおばさんも証言何度変えました?日本から受け取ったお金も全て消えた時、韓国の慰安婦団体でもめておばさん嘘ついてたってバラしちゃったしね(笑)今はお金稼ぎにまた一緒になったようだけど(笑)まだまだ出てくるね…ボロボロと…(笑)
それでも何度日本は謝った?いくらお金を韓国に払ったと思う?それも全部日本人が収めた税金からだよ?
今の政治みてても息を吐くように嘘をつくとはまさにこのこと。
日本も教育にまで在日入り込んでるから、慰安婦を教えてたりする地域もあるようだけど…最近は小学校でハングルまで教えて洗脳中…「日本人は第二次世界大戦でやった酷いことを償え!」と未来永劫言われ続ける段取りが着々と進んでる。
中国、韓国はこれでお金も入るし、プロパガンダの映画やテレビもまた作れる。いいですね〜偽物でお金稼ぐのが得意みたいですね。韓国旅行した子が偽物ブランド買ってきたことを思い出します。

カナダきて出会う中韓の人間も日本人に対して嫌悪感抱いてるから、常に鋭い目で見てきては日本人を罵る。
私、ギリギリ昭和生まれで平成生まれと同じようなもんだけど、戦争当時生まれてもいませんでしたから。
韓国人と意見の違いがあった時に、どれだけ傷ついたかわかってるのかと歴史の話を持ち出されて怒鳴られたことあるけど、私が今理不尽に怒鳴られている、この気持ちを考えたことはあるのか?
歪曲された歴史を武器にいつまで日本人を殴り続けるの?いつまで日本人は誹謗中傷に耐えなきゃいけないの?…

まさか、カナダにきてまで韓国人中国人から怒鳴られて歴史を学ぶとは思わなかった。慰安婦のことなんて詳しく知らなかったし、可哀想なことをしてしまったと思ってたくらいだから。

でも怒鳴ってくれた人には

この真実を知ることができて感謝してる。
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network