このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
こいばな(恋話)
他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.5815
Caucasian male ♥ for Japanese female (22-32)
by Pioneer from バンクーバー 2019/11/01 01:03:04

I hope you had a good Halloween! I'm a friendly white Canadian male in my late 20s. I'm interested in meeting a Japanese female in the Vancouver or Burnaby area. I know some Japanese people live here for just a limited time, making a relationship complicated, so I'm hoping to find something that's mutual/fun for us both. It doesn't need to be super serious if we don't want. I'm a healthy/fit/clean person, no drugs, no smoking. If you send an email, please tell just a little about yourself, thanks!

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/11/01 21:23:17

What are you looking for? Why do you prefer or target to Japanese female? You don't like Canadian ladies? I guess you are the person to make a relationship complicated with Japanese ladies. You just want to have a sex with them, right?
Res.2 by Pioneer from バンクーバー 2019/11/02 05:23:52

Please don't be so narrow minded and pessimistic. I like Japanese people and I wish we had more in Canada. In Canada, we are open and accept many peoples choices here as long as no one gets hurt. It's simple and fair. Your comment also shames Japanese women that are attracted to non-Japanese men... and if you're a male, you have absolutely no right to tell a woman how to her life. Please don't comment here if you're going to just attack others in a prejudiced manor.
Res.3 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/11/02 06:21:50

I think you are the one who is narrow minded. You are racist. Why would you go after specific race. That's racism. Some people try to take advantage of Japanese women. They take Japanese women's politeness as weakness. A while ago, a stupid Australian guy was making youtube videos showing how easy to kiss or inappropriately touch Japanese women and get away with it because Japanese women are trained to be polite, more obedient and not to cause problems. They are not supposed to embarrass men, so they don't punch you like regular north american women would.
Res.4 by Pioneer from バンクーバー 2019/11/02 06:33:41

Me: "I like Japanese people and I wish we had more in Canada"
{ಠʖಠ} < "you're racist"
LOL! XD This reply made me smile :)
Res.5 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2019/11/02 10:04:23

アメリカでの統計では連続殺人犯は白人が多い。
Res.6 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2019/11/02 12:20:57

そういえば思い出した。3年前に30歳で青森から留学とワーホリにできた日本人女性、ホームレスの男に殺されましたよね。その日本人女性も世間を知らなすぎるというか、親切すぎるというか英語をImproveさせたいために、ホイホイとついていき、おまけにそいつにお酒まで買ってあげて。それにつけこんだ白人カナダ人のホームレスは、その子をDavie StにあるHeritage House(幽霊屋敷になってるけど)に連れ込んで殺し、屈辱的な形で死体を遺棄したという残忍な事件を今でも私は覚えています。ワーホリなどで来てまだカナダに間もない日本人の女性の皆さん。こんな変な掲示板に騙されて、白人だからと言ってホイホイとついて行ったり、連絡したりするのはやめましょう。後で痛い目にあうのはあなたですよ!
Res.7 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2019/11/02 12:50:02

Tatsuya Ichihashi - murdered Lindsay Hawker(22) in Chiba
Issei Sagawa - murdered and EATS a dutch woman in paris
Ryuichi Iwasaki - stabbed 16 schoolgirls in Tokyo this year!

See.... I can wrongly label all the Japanese men of Japan as dangerous criminals too!

If Vancouver was so dangerous..... students wouldn't be coming here year after year. Take a walk on Robson street on a Friday night and you'll see lots of Korean/Chinese/Japanese women dating foreigners and enjoying it. Wake up :)
Res.8 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2019/11/02 14:51:28

次の名前から検索してみてください、小説より奇なり。

Ted Bundy
Joel Rifkin
Andrei Chikatilo
John Wayne Gracy
Rodolfph Pliel
Tommy Lynn Shells
Dennis Nilsen
Albert Fish
Heinrich Pommerencke
Gary Ridgeway

Res.9 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2019/11/02 15:14:16

彼らはあなたの友人ですか?
Res.10 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/11/02 15:57:39

res.8、見たよ!
怖いね〜。
Res.11 by Pioneer from バンクーバー 2019/11/03 00:29:25

Wow! I was away for one day and my JPCanada post grew into a comedy sketch! haha!

Now it's....
Me (Canadian Guy): "I like Japanese people and I wish we had more in Canada ^^"
Hikikomori: {ಠʖಠ} < "You're racist"
Hikikomori: {ಠʖಠ} < "All American/Canadian men are killers"
Hikikomori: {ಠʖಠ} < "All Canadian men only want sex "
Hikikomori: {ಠʖಠ} < "I'm an 'Internet Whiteknight' I will scare and save Japanese women! "

↑ All of this while Japanese speakers are trying to secretly pay for sex on JPCanada. LOL! XD Hypercritical. You might want to look in the mirror :)

All these replies must have gotten my post a lot of attention because I have a couple emails from Japanese female students living in Vancouver.

Now here's your opportunity to try and scare these Japanese women from your keyboard that I'm a dangerous murderer, have a sexual disease, does drugs or whichever lie you want to apply to all Canadian men.... while her and I have fun sharing a enjoyable dinner and a respectful evening together.

You won't get far in life with fear mongering, intimidation and hate, my friends...
Res.12 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/11/04 12:15:45

このトピのおっさん超めんどくさそー
こんなおっさんにメール送る日本人女性達も暇なんだろなー
This Caucasian man looks very annoying.

Res.13 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/11/04 18:32:33

I agree with Res12.
やまとなでしこの価値が下がるから、この人に連絡するのやめなさいって!
この人誰か大体想像つくけど。もしかして、Maverickといつも名乗る人?

Res.14 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/11/05 01:47:31

The Japanese men here regularly click on Ads that are intended for women. What could that mean? Maybe they can't find a woman? gay? mentally f*cked up looking to argue? It could be any of these. haha.
Res.15 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/11/05 08:20:45

And you are......?
Res.16 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2019/11/05 10:17:35

レス14は、とぴ主やろ
Res.17 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/11/09 12:48:51

Whether or not you’re a white Canadian, it’s pretty creepy for people to ask in this type of forum to ask for date... oh I mean, SEX. It actually creeps me out of how jpcanada is even allowing people to post this type of topic here. It’s suppose to be for KOIBANA (girls talk or generally gossips about your love life if I’m not wrong here.)

If you would describe yourself as “healthy/fit/clean” person and wanna sound decent, you shouldn’t be posting this here. Looking for casual date, fwb, or ons then use apps like “Bumble”, “Tinder”, ”meetup” (learn Japanese, get to know them, perhaps date), or join SAD(Subtle Asian Dating) on Facebook and find that specific ethnicity date. OR even at your workplace, bar, through connections.
There are plenty of options out there and posting here on jpcanada shouldn’t be one. You wanna date those girls who are dumb ass, low-self esteem, no self care, might have STDs, then sure. Go ahead and continue here :) I won’t say all of them are like that, but most likely 🤷🏻♀
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network