各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
こいばな(恋話)
他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.5070
Please don't date Japanese girl. They are stupid like an idiot.
by 無回答 from 無回答 2015/06/20 14:07:48

Most Japanese girls who live in Canada are stupid, naive , tricky and selfish.
They only spend time with you because they want you to spend money and teach them English.
Honestly they don't make an effort to learn English but they are staying here to kill time.
They are also troublesome and only use guy for help and benefit.
Why waste your time for them?
They aren't loyal and easy to change their feeling when they find someone is better.
They will say good bye to you after they left Vancouver.
They are boring people like hell and no future with you.

Don't waste your time to leave stupid comment when you read this post.
I am telling the fact and warn you do not date Japanese girls.

Res.1 by 無回答 from 日本 2015/06/20 18:04:23

ギャハハ! ギャハハ!ギャハハ!
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2015/06/21 23:16:07

海外にまできて時間を無駄にできるだけの裕福な日本人が羨ましいのかな?

まあ、時間を無駄にしてるのは本当かもしれないけど、
本人の問題だし。それだけ裕福というか、平和というか...

別れたくなければお金かけて追いかければいい。
頑張って日本語話せるようになればいいじゃない。

惚れた方が負けでしょー。
Res.3 by 無回答 from 無回答 2015/06/22 07:55:42

トピ主の英語は普通の英語ではないです。何人ですか。日本人?
Res.4 by 無回答 from 無回答 2015/06/22 09:45:57

自分より下手な英語を久しぶりに見た
Are you a ESL student?
Res.5 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2015/06/23 01:29:00

あい あぐりー うぃず ゆあ おぴにおん
Res.6 by 無回答 from 無回答 2015/06/23 06:26:50

あい はぶ のー おぶじぇくしょん。

Res.4,
誤:Are you a ESL student?
正:Are you "an" ESL student?
Res.7 by 無回答 from 無回答 2015/06/26 19:46:10

ネイティヴではないかもしれないけど別に問題はない英語だが。
英語批判してる人は日本でしか英語習ってない人?
Res.8 by 無回答 from 無回答 2015/06/26 20:38:34

前にも同じのあったよ、釣りだからスルーして。
Res.9 by 無回答 from 無回答 2015/06/30 23:29:14

the only reason i make out with japanese girls is because theyre easy to get laid with
Res.10 by 無回答 from 無回答 2015/07/03 15:56:08

↑Too bad your dick isnt hard enough, most of causation woman likes
Big dick, too bad for you that japanese girl also likes huge dick to suck on like an ice cream.

Res.11 by 無回答 from 無回答 2015/07/04 08:35:49

変態ですか?

Res.12 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2015/07/25 18:52:52

Usually it's the other way around.
Guys in Canada date Japanese girls casually for benefit and as soon as they get board of one they switch to the other.

But I guess you found someone who you actually loved and got used and dumped instead huh?
I feel sorry for you a guy like you is rare so am hoping you will find someone who's better for next time.
Res.13 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2015/07/25 19:40:52

全部がバカではない
ただゆとり教育とモンスター親に育てられた、怪物が増えただけ。
Res.14 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2015/07/26 18:02:08

怖っ。
Res.15 by 無回答 from 無回答 2015/07/26 18:27:19

OMG this is THE most dumbest thing I've ever read.
You CAN NOT generalize all Japanease girls as a whole.
Man,I understand that it's super frustrateing when a relationship doesn't go nowhere,but hey,instead of being such a negative half-way crook you could have just appreciated good time you had with your girls in the past.
Remember,real man don't dis girls that way.

Res.16 by もも from バンクーバー 2015/08/10 16:24:58

I have lived and work for an American company in Japan for 12 years. I swear I got hit by Gaijin Hunters so many times while I was in Japan. They thought I don't understand Japanese but I can hear what they said from the background. They simply just looking for free meals, champagne, free place to stay in luxury high rise mansion. Their purpose is not just hoping for a free lesson in English but instead looking for someone to depend on. They are like parasites and have no life on their own. Many young teen or 20's got expelled by Japan society and they're all end up here in Vancouver. Some lucky one got married to local, some struggled until the end before working holiday visa expired. Some had no choice by moving back to face reality. The new generation of Japanese society has changed, these young group came to Vancouver and brought along with their hatred, anger and bitterness. Studying English abroad is used as rationalized to escape and refuse the acceptance where they were. It sad but it's true.
Res.17 by 無回答 from 無回答 2015/08/10 17:15:47

レス16へ、差別なコメントは止めなさい。please.
Res.18 by もも from バンクーバー 2015/08/11 02:00:26

res17. I wouldn't say I discriminate a fraction of this population, perhaps they got discriminated by their own society apparently. I wouldn't generalized they are stupid, in fact many of them are very intelligent and talent, besides that they are confused and frustrated. Ironically, Japan persists this long tradition group society and maintain as a whole which believe can overcome any complications. This mandatory system has brought through during their early childhood education. For some reasons that you're not adapt to this rule, you'll get excluded. The side effect of this system is not limited but instead created vast bullying through out different layers of the society. This small vulnerable group was lack of sense of directions and attentions by their country's leaders and their parents. All they need are given them LOVE & CARE, and they will go back where they're belong naturally.
Res.19 by 無回答 from 無回答 2015/08/12 01:43:46

ここいにる男は日本人にフられたか相手にされなくて恨んでるだけだろ結局。それでもまだメアド乗せてんだ…みじめだな
Res.20 by 無回答 from 無回答 2015/08/12 20:04:55

16 A husband being sole bread-earner isn't only Japanese tradition but is of tradition in many Asian and the Middle eastern countries.Naturally,money matter the most when it comes down to start relationship in these countries.
You put it that Japanese ledies being too dependant,
But did you know that in Japan,once women married off and have kid(s),Companies see you as troublemaker who doesn't set work as thier first priority anymore-I've heard that lot of companies harrass pregnant employees just so that they would quit.you can't imagine how difficult it is for them to just keep their job.
Under the circumstance I don't blame them for being "parasite-like".

Res.21 by 無回答 from 無回答 2015/08/13 01:33:38

日本語書けないんだ笑 メンドクサイから誰もjpで長い英文なんかマジメに読まないわ。ドリルでも買って日本語の練習したら?
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network