こいばな(恋話)
他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.4695
I like youって
by Happy from バンクーバー 2012/07/02 15:57:48

同じく英語を学んでいる人たちのいうI like youとは一体どういう意味を含んだ言葉なのでしょうか?私は何度か男性に言われたことがあるのですが、人間として[好き]ということなのか、女性として[好き]と言っていただいているのかよくわかりません…女性として、と捉えて違ったらなんだか恥ずかしいですし。どうなのでしょう。

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/07/02 18:07:39

簡単につかいますよ。女性として、人として、友達としてってマルチです。
深い愛はないものと思ってください。

本気だったらLove youに変化します。これは簡単には使いません。
Res.2 by 恋バナナ from バナナクーバー 2012/07/02 22:05:50

Both "like" and "love" are mostly interchangeable, and have a context-dependent meaning. You can like/love pizza, you can like/love snowboarding, you can like/love Lady Gaga, and you can slit your wrists over the girl you like/love who does not like/love you back."

If they are used together in the same context, then "like" is used to emphasize a lesser feeling: "I like that girl but I am not in love with her." This can be clarified in other ways, like adding a qualifier: "I only LIKE that girl, and that's it. I also happen to like three others besides her." (Emphasis is important: if you say "I only like THAT girl", it now means "only that girl" rather than "only like", and so now it strongly suggests love!)

However, for expressing the strongest feeling, only "love" can be used; it cannot be substituted with "like". For instance, "a father {loves/likes*} his children".

"I (really) like you" can be used instead of "I love you" if you're trying to make a new relationship with someone and don't want to show how strong your feelings are for fear of rejection. In other situations, "I like you" is not interchangeable with "I love you".

If your girlfriend and boyfriend says "I love you", but you respond with "I like you", you're in trouble. That means, "I don't love you as much as you love me", and possibly even
"I don't love you".

Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2012/07/03 08:07:38

若い女性にこれを使うのは、寝ましょう、です。
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network