こいばな(恋話)
他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.4472
A person who I will never forget
by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2011/04/27 04:14:41

6 years ago, I met this lady in the Langara college. I was 21 years old, and she was older than me. I first saw her when she was sitting beside me. She was studying English and I was study Accounting. I was shy at first but I took some courage to speak to her. I asked if she was Japanese; She replied yes. I wrote down the word "motivation" and asked her to translate into Japanese. She wrote it back to me, "doo-ki." After that, we kept chatting and we introduce ourselves to each other. Suddenly, my brother called me and said, "You have to leave." I asked for her e-mail address and she gave it to me. Once I returned home, I wrote a sorry message on e-mail to her because I thought I was not polite to leave her suddenly. The next day I added her e-mail address and saw her on messenger. We spent 1 and half hours to chat about ourselves. I asked her for lunch and she agreed. That was how we started our relationship. As time passed, we did many things together, such as: dining, shopping, walking, traveling, and helping each other mentally. We were very close. She was generous to me financially. She also liked to have a simple life as I do. Sadly, she needed to leave Canada because her visa was going to expire. Because of her leaving, Our relationship had to end. I did my best to keep in touch with her. I promised her I would visit her someday after I had saved enough money. After knowing her for 6 years, I continually keep in touch with her by e-mail and phone.

Please give me some support!

Thank you!

Res.1 by K from 無回答 2011/04/27 11:48:38

uhhh ok so what are we supposed to do in order to support you...?
Res.2 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2011/04/27 11:51:24

nice story! i think i know who you are talking about if it's in Langara.

we got nothing to support you tho. the only one who can support you is yourself.
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2011/04/27 14:01:02

Please give me some suggestion what I should do.
Res.4 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2011/04/27 20:27:42

dude, if you promised her that you would visit her, then just do it.
man up!!!!
Res.5 by 無回答 from 無回答 2011/05/02 00:46:43

I need your support before I support you. Sorry!
Res.6 by 無回答 from 無回答 2011/05/02 05:51:33

I want to sex !

Thank you.
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network