こいばな(恋話)
他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3992
やっぱり日本人の女がいい
by Bill from バンクーバー 2009/11/14 00:28:41

I lived in Japan for 10 years before returning to Vancouver. I have dated Canadian girls again but still find that Japanese girls are more attractive and have a great sense of humour. Would love to get together with a fun Japanese girl, starting with email (英語でも日本語でもよろしく!)

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/11/14 14:36:28

Billさんよ・・・日本女性のどこが良いのか、
箇条書きでかまわんので10挙げよ。  
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/11/14 16:47:27

日本人女がいいとか言える貴方はユーモアがありますね(笑)  
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/11/16 12:00:46

日本人の方が100%いいでしょ!!  
Res.4 by Bill from バンクーバー 2009/11/17 20:05:19

1. Great sense of humour
2. Love to try new things
3. Amazing almond-shaped eyes
4. Very fashion conscious
5. Appreciate romance
6. Become more beautiful with age
7. Like drinking!
8. Not religious
9. Gorgeous legs
10. Strong but still like to be protected

Res.5 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/11/17 20:14:00

WTF?!
Every individual is different. DO NOT GENERALIZE.  
Res.6 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/11/17 20:23:10

>To Bill

5.が最高に面白い。感覚が日本人やね。
10.もイイところ突いてると思うよ。  
Res.7 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/11/17 20:26:33

>8. Not religious
Did you know the total number of religious people in Japan is twice as big as actual Japanese population? (partially because of its mixture of Shinto and Buddhism, etc)  
Res.8 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/11/17 20:35:27

こういう奴、まじで腹立つ。褒めたって無駄だ、カスが。
generalizeしまくってる時点で差別者。
仮に4のリストが全部あてはまる人がいたとしても
それは「日本人だから」じゃなくて「その人」だから。
なんでもかんでも国籍や人種で分けるな。  
Res.9 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/11/17 20:47:22

I’ve corrected some in res4.

1. Lavatorial sense of humour
2. Love to try new men
3. Funny almond-shaped eyes
6. Tendency fudge on their age
9. Gorgeous curved short legs
10. Selfish and too much dependant on men

Res.10 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/11/17 21:06:40

僕としては、ネット上で顔が見えないのをいいことに、
相手が誰かもわからないことをいいことに、カスなんて言葉を使い、
社会性のない言葉が凶器に変わることを微塵も危惧しない人の方が、
よほど腹が立つし、よほど怖いと感じるね。  
Res.11 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/11/17 21:40:24

Res10さん 8です、仰る通りですね。なんだか腹が立ちすぎて頭に血が上ってました。お目汚ししてすみません。  
Res.12 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/11/17 22:07:38

1. I have no idea what you think is GREAT sense...? Is that Japanese-specific??
2. I prefer to use the same stuff for a long period of time (Mottainai culture!)
7. Nope, I do not drink. There are lots of people who do not drink in Japan
8. I think Japanese are often religious, even if they are unconscious or not devout, at some level
10. I personally prefer to be independent... and I want my partner to treat me like an independent woman more than anyone

plus the rest... they all depend on individual (didn’t your elementary school teachers teach you so?)  
Res.13 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/11/17 22:13:51

解らない英語のトピは、だって日本人だもん。  
Res.14 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/11/17 22:47:13

Bill,

I think these are qualities you can find in people of all races and culture and it really doesn’t explain WHY you like Japanese women.
This is just my opinion but I also think that these are not characteristics of what makes Japanese women different from others.
GOOD LUCK in your search for happiness!  
Res.15 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/11/18 00:46:05

やっぱ女子高生の制服が一番!!!!!  
Res.16 by Bill from バンクーバー 2009/11/18 06:49:59

Good point and you`re right! In my travels, I have definitely met women of other cultures with those same qualities. My own experiences have just found them to be more common in Japan...that plus I simply find Japanese women to be the most beautiful in the world (which is of course my own opinion). Thanks for the LUCK!  
Res.17 by Bill from バンクーバー 2009/11/18 07:04:23

I suppose I should clarify my "not religous" point by changing it to "generally not zealously religious". In North America, religion is normally not a topic you can even bring up in conversation without someone biting your head off or calling you a sinner. I`ve been scolded here just for saying "Oh, my God!" in public. It`s ridiculous. In Japan, people are much more open to talking about different religions and entertaining the idea that there are different ways of viewing the afterlife, etc.

Look everybody, I know my list was very generalizing but I was asked to put together a quick list, which I did. I am not a completely naive dolt (though my sister might disagree...lol) who believes these are qualities found in every Japanese woman but, like I said, I found them to be more common in Japan in my own experiences. That`s all!  
Res.18 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/11/18 11:29:24

I think that’s true that there’re more visible tense between religious groups here in North America, but I believe Japanese are not always so open to (any kind of) religion in general, while they are zealously spiritual or religious yet not showing it in public.

It is weird and I’m afraid I cannot explain it clearly enough, ANY minor activity or faith can easily be considered religion, cult, or even saneness that should be avoided; ignoring Japanese culture totally based on religious teachings.

If you compare city people, I would have thought Canadians are much more casual at religious conversations. (Again, if I generalize lol)

Japanese people might often say they are atheist or religious friendly, but in fact, that’s not always the case.
You might have already knew that but this REALLY makes me not to think Japanese are less religious than the others...

By the way, I think the person who requested the list was implying that ’you cannot truly differ us from the others unless you generalize - desirebly’. Not asking for a complete list because obviously it’s impossible.  
Res.19 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/11/24 19:10:22

現代の日本の女になんかいいところない

イギリス女より家事が出来なくてアメリカ女より我儘でフランス女より高慢で支那・朝鮮女並みに金に汚い。  
Res.20 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/11/24 19:52:21

ここで日本人女性を非難してる人はただ単に素敵な方に会ってないだけですよ。
ま、日本人だけじゃないですがどこの国にも美しい、素敵な女性はたくさんいます。
類は友をよぶ、と言いますし
あなたがたが言うぶさいくな女性にしか会えないって事は
そんなけ、いや、それ以上にあなた達が醜いからですよ。  
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network