こいばな(恋話)
他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3948
Looking for real romance ♥
by anonymous from 無回答 2009/10/16 00:41:19

I’m a white Canadian male (25ys old) who loves Japan, who loves Japanese culture. I can speak a little but hope to get better.

I’m a cute, honest and caring guy. I would like to find a nice Japanese girl for a serious relationship.... how can I find her in Vancouver?

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/10/16 00:55:54

you can find them everywhere downtown.  
Res.2 by anonymous from 無回答 2009/10/16 01:23:16

Most of those girls are ESL students and I think most ESL Japanese girls do not want a serious relationship because of their short stay..... Maybe I’m wrong... It’s hard for me to meet any.  
Res.3 by H from バンクーバー 2009/10/16 01:46:41

I`ll stay here until next summer or might be longer!
I want to meet you  
Res.4 by anonymous from 無回答 2009/10/16 08:50:36

Hi "H" if you don’t mind please click on "email" and write to me :)  
Res.5 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/10/16 10:04:21

Dude, what straight guys uses ♥.
calling yourself cute doesn’t sound right either.
Best bet, go to Davie st. for some good lov’n.
There’re some "cute" japanese there too.  
Res.6 by anonymous from 無回答 2009/10/16 10:18:40

Lets try to keep intelligent about this, OK? We live in a society. Keep your negative opinions to yourself.  
Res.7 by nobutoshi from バンクーバー 2009/10/16 13:00:23

Hey lover boy, I am looking forward to meeting you. I can be your Japanese princess. We can have real romance, I am very handsome and would love to see you. Please respond to my email.

KISSES XOXOXOXOXO

Res.8 by anonymous from 無回答 2009/10/16 13:08:29

Hahahaha! nobutoshi..... get the f*ck out of my country.  
Res.9 by nobutoshi from バンクーバー 2009/10/16 16:04:03

Hi baby, that’s not a nice way to treat your future boyfriend. How about we get the f*ck out of this country together. The more you hurt me the more I want to touch you,

I would love to try real canadian meat.

Love ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥  
Res.10 by samurai canadian from バンクーバー 2009/10/16 22:57:07

"get the f*ck out of my country?"

You fukin moron, this land belongs to the Native Indians if you wanna talk shit like that.

日本人の女性の方へ。カナディアンでこういう汚い考えを持っているルーザーな白人がいるので気をつけましょう。僕も日本生まれですが、他のアジア人の女性に比べて日本女性は男に優しすぎる人が多いかもしれません。日本人同士の交際ではお互い気遣いがあるかもしれませんが、アジア人を根っから馬鹿にしている白人がいます。  
Res.11 by anonymous from 無回答 2009/10/17 00:19:27

What if I told you that a respectable amount of white Canadians have native blood in them, much like I do....

And yes I agree, most Canadian men who chase after Japanese girls are f*cking idiots. They chase them for the wrong reasons. I’m not one of those idiots. I’m seeking long-term mental chemistry, not short-term physical... I’m not so sure the shallow Canadian men would make it this far onto this site.

I don’t like sounding like a prick, but all of you guys have really jumped to conclusions way too fast and labeled me as someone I’m not.

Welcome to my land....  
Res.12 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/10/17 13:43:53

u may be the one who is lookin 4 a serious relationship.
however, u should be aware of these meaningless responses when it comes to jp canada buddy.  
Res.13 by MM from 日本 2009/10/17 14:20:39

To anonymous,

It is shameful that some Japanese made comments like res. 5,7,9 and 10.
They seem to be jealous of you because you are a white Canadian and it is likely that many Japanese girls are willing to make a relationship with you.
I hope you will find a GOOD Japanese girl there and create a good relationship with her.

彼が言っているように日本女性と関係を持とうとするカナダの男性もいると思いますが、彼のコメントからはそういう人だという感じを受けませんでした。こう書くと日本女性は外人にあまいと言われそうですが…。
彼がレス7に対して『get the f*ck out of my country』と答えるのは当然だと思います。レス7はあまりにも酷い、品性のないコメントだと感じました。

Res.14 by Canadian from バンクーバー 2009/10/17 21:57:55

So even if you have Native blood in you, this is no longer your land. I believe you have "reserves" that you can call your own but the numerous tax, educational and economic advantages bestowed upon natives by the Canadian government should pretty much eliminate any residual claim you have on calling Canada, "your" land.
I don’t wanna call your ancestors lazy whiskey guzzling idiots or your white ancestors, disease-spreading racist invaders but the way you represent yourself here makes it difficult to think otherwise. Obviously I understand there are good native people and good white people; I just think your particular ancestors happened to be somewhat defective when compared to the general population...
If you wanna get technical, I believe Japanese culture has permeated global society to a greater degree than native or any one white society with the exception of America so...why don’t you get the f*ck off my planet?
Now before you argue, look around your room and count how many things you own were made in Japan and how many were made elsewhere.
Then if you really are persistent in continuing this argument, ask yourself what website you are on...
If you need a good shovel to dig your own grave again next time, don’t hesitate to ask.
自分の墓穴を掘りたいならいつでもシャベルを貸してやるよ。馬鹿な人間はこの先、
一人でも少ない方がいいんだよ。早く死ね。  
Res.15 by Canadian from バンクーバー 2009/10/17 22:00:02

後、こういう奴を庇う馬鹿な日本人も早く死んでくれねーか?

Res.16 by anonymous from 無回答 2009/10/17 22:41:12

I’m not going arguing about this.... Such a waste of everyone’s time.. I do agree with you. At what point did I slag off japan?? Japan is a great country with so many qualities that surpass most.... Why else would I envy Japan as I do?  
Res.17 by Japanese from 無回答 2009/10/18 00:29:47

I don’t know why some people here are so aggressive...  
Res.18 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/10/18 14:40:25

14うぜぇw
何でそんなに熱くなってんの?www  
Res.19 by うぜぇ? from バンクーバー 2009/10/18 23:05:33

うぜぇとはなんだ?
Go back to Japan f*cker.  
Res.20 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/10/19 06:37:55

↑いや、本当にうざいね。
最近覚えたF*ckを連呼w  
Res.21 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/10/20 16:39:35

>Now before you argue, look around your room and count how many things you own were made in Japan and how many were made elsewhere.

This is so true.
Compare to Japan, Canada is still "a developing country" to me.

Res.22 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/10/20 16:49:26

>how can I find her in Vancouver?

It’s always easy to find, but hard to find the right one.

By the way, why do you want to date with "a Japanese girl",
not "a girl"? I was just wondering...  
Res.23 by anonymous from 無回答 2009/10/20 20:13:34

That is a fair question.

It’s more then one reason. I have found a lot of Japanese females to have very nice/sweet personalities. More so then most other females I have met.

I really do like Japanese culture. I know that some females do not share my interest in Japan. I have even met Asian females who do not like Japan! So if I can find a Japanese girl we can both share our interest in her country.

Japanese girls can be very cute.... but there are many cute girls who are not Japanese. Her looks are not why I’m interested... It’s her personality & culture that I want.

Hope that makes sense...  
Res.24 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/10/20 20:59:47

↑How come so many Canadians are confused with ”Then” and ”Than”?
My co−worker was using ”than”when it was supposed to be”then”on business letters.
And I have seen same mistakes from few other people as well, like yourself.
You meant ”more THAN one reason”,right?  
Res.25 by 通りすがり from 無回答 2009/10/20 21:34:04

To res24
>How come so many Canadians are confused with ”Then” and ”Than”?

Is it an issue that you need to mention like that, by the way?  
Res.26 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/10/20 22:35:10

レス24はなぜ大文字?
読み辛いように無理やり?

Res.27 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/10/20 22:42:00

26さん

24さんは大文字なのではなくて、全角なのです。小文字も使ってられますからね。

通常は半角英数入力で打つのが普通なのですが、意味があってかなかってか、半角英数を選ばなかったのでしょう。

っていうか全部大文字ってかなり打ちにくいのに24さん、根気づよいですね。パソコンがバグってたのかな?

Res.28 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/10/20 23:10:15

it’s always difficult to find right person when you’re looking for, she’ll come to your life when you’re not.
Start off as a friend to get to know some Japanese girl ( if you like ) with your interest - say Japanese culture - and who knows what’s gonna happen?

こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network