こいばな(恋話)
他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3646
My Japanese girl friend
by jeff from 無回答 2009/04/16 11:57:52

My gf is young 24year old student. We have 3mo relationship now and its going well on most parts...but sex.
She does all I ask but I dont get satisfied so I cant stop seeing others.
A girl working at cafe where I every day buy latte, likes me.
And last monday, we dated.
I touched her and kissed her in my car, it was soooo sexy ..
We didnt have sex on the night as I considered my gf.
But next date...like this weekend ,We might do.
Im not interested in this girl inside as much as I am in my gf.
But ,,,if my gf is not sexual enough to me, maybe we can go back to just friends as I still like her personality a lot.

so, Japanese girls here, its my question

How can I introduce my new one to her eventually w/out hurting my gf feelings?

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/04/16 12:40:23

F*ck you asshole  
Res.2 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/04/16 16:21:23

Are you two real bf and gf? if there is a commitment, you should tell her that you don’t wanna date anymore. I think no need to mention about new girl. if she asks you why you wanna stop dating, you are gonna hafta talk about sex, as a man, you need to have sex with a girl you really love, so. then see how thing goes she accepts or not.

if she thinks you two are just good friends, you can continue to see her as a friend, but if she likes you , it will be hard to continue you two’s relationship. if she loves you but she doesn’t wanna have sex with you, you should stop meeting present gf.  
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/04/16 17:37:49

do threesome  
Res.4 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/04/16 20:09:03

ソース顔だまれ  
Res.5 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/04/16 22:17:29

whos this f*ckin asshole? why dont u f*ck both puss? try threesome, oh but let me know cause ill join u pussy!!  
Res.6 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/04/16 22:24:33

first of all
24 years old is not young lol

in addition, she might shave a few years off lol  
Res.7 by JAPANESE from バンクーバー 2009/04/17 00:18:20

Well girls are all the same to regardless of border or culture. Hurt is hurt. Soar is soar. What you are doing and thinking is pretty much rasistic and sexistic. You better consider about it.

If you do not come up with how you can introduce your new one to her eventually w/out hurting your gf feelings, for Canadian girl. Probably there’s no way to do it.  
Res.8 by Res.7 from バンクーバー 2009/04/17 00:19:46

I meant "Sour is sour." sorry

Soar...  
Res.9 by jeff from 無回答 2009/04/17 09:10:43

WoW, japanese girls are so aggressive !
yes I commited my gf as my gf yet. What I want to do is ..
I just want to keep my present gf for my friend list.
Im not going to have sex with her anymore after I get another one. Just I want to stay being good friend of her.  
Res.10 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/04/17 10:19:33

こげな糞男にひっかかるアホ女が居るんだな  
Res.11 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/04/17 10:23:18

なめられてますね・・・  
Res.12 by 無回答 from エドモントン 2009/04/17 11:14:14

stop f*cking seeing her/anyone as ’Japanese’. No one is like her and everyone is unique. You can’t always generalize or put someone into the box just because she/he is a particular nationality. Beofere you ask for advice, think she is a human being, not a Japanese girl. Dont’ categorize her as such based solely on where she is from or what race she is. See her as an individual. Like someone had said here ealier, hurt is hurt. Doesn’t matter if she is a Japanese girl or not.  
Res.13 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/04/17 11:49:17

Jeff,

did you mean you have not commited your gf as your gf yet?
And, you are not going to have sex with her anymore?

As you know, as long as you guys dating together as a couple, it will be difficult to be a part, right? Especially for your gf.... since you seems not interested in her as a women.

You said that you guys are together for 3 month, so far.... I guess you had been teating it if your relationship with her working well or not....as a couple, and you found out it is better to stay with her as friend.... kind of common logic...

How about her? Does she feel same way like you? Is she serious about you as bf?

I guess... just tell her that you would like to stay as friend with her. Dont mention about the new girl, since you do not know about the future relationship with the new girl yet. Just tell your gf that you like her personality and feel comfortable being with her, but you do not think about her as your partner. Then just do not, never, ever having sex with her anymore!!!!!! Saying "no" as your gf and keep having sex with her makes girl really confused, and create her expectation.....for the future...><

Res.14 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/04/17 12:07:01

I don’t know whether or not the new girl is Japanese, however, I feel pitty for both girls. The reason for the new girl, you don’t much like her compare to present girlfriend. She will be used just for sex! And also for the present girlfriend, you might like her appearance, not whole herself. You just want a girlfriend who looks nice or who allows you to have sex. Go to Gastown and buy sluts!!! then get diseases.  
Res.15 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/04/17 13:01:51

It’s not about she is Japanese or anything.
Just simply tell her you are seeing someone else or you are interested in someone else.
You can say that you want to be still friend of her...
But it’s up to her if she wants to be your friend or not ,right?

Res.16 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/04/17 13:38:18

We say those who chase two bunnies get none.... Do the right thing and be honest I’d say. You can’t cheat on your g/f and expect that she will be understanding. You can’t sleep with a woman you have little or no feelings for and expect that either your g/f or the new girl will be okay with it.

You are just being a jerk and treating your g/f like a friend with benefits. No respect in that. So if you say you do like your g/f and consider her a friend (a real friend, not a friend with benefits), then treat her as such. I think you really need to come to terms with the fact that what you are doing is very egoistic and hurtful to both girls.

You say that the Japanese girls here are aggressive...what makes you think that the responses are not from Japanese men? They are also sick of men like you who take advantages of Japanese women. If these responses were from women, you should consider it this way: your g/f might have the exact same reaction to you when you tell her the truth, because what you are doing probably deserves that kind of reaction.

I hope you will take a good look at yourself and really understand what you are doing.  
Res.17 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/04/18 08:11:22

トピ主さん、日本人でしょ。英語ですぐわかるよ。  
Res.18 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/04/18 13:28:49

↑そうそう。だからすぐ釣りってわかるのに毎回沢山釣られているよね。  
Res.19 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/04/18 14:33:52

韓国人留学生かも。  
Res.20 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/04/20 00:24:02

間違い(ネイティブの間違いとは種類・次元が違う)にしろ、日本語から英語の直訳的な文の構造(英文なのに日本語を読んでるかのような錯覚を覚えた!)にしろ、確実に日本人以下でも以上でもありません。韓国語は日本語と文法が近いらしいので韓国人も日本人と似たような不自然な作文を書くとしたら韓国人かもしれませんが。  
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network