こいばな(恋話)
他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3598
どうする〜
by LL from 無回答 2009/02/23 12:24:12

I have a Jpese bf, and we have been together for quite a long time. I don’t know if it’s my problem or whatsoever, I always feel insecure.
I don’t mean that I don’t trust him, but...
he lied to me before, and...
whenever he talks with girls, meets new female fds, or even hang out with female fds, he always tells me it’s a guy!
I don’t mean that he cannot have female fds, but at least he should let me know, and let me meet the fds too, or at least, not to lie to me that it’s a guy.
I care so much about him being with other girls is also because of the way he talks with girls. He doesn’t usually let the girls know that he got a gf already, and he’s action seems to make those girls fell like he’s also interested in them!
I don’t know what I should do! I don’t know if his behaviour is normal in a Jpese-Jpese relationship! I don’t know if it’s me worry too much, and I should give him more space; or it’s his problem, and he shouldn’t flurt with the other girls & hide from me!
Jpese girls... what would you do if you were me???

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/02/23 15:01:37

It doesn’t matter if it’s normal for people in general. Because this is about between you and your boyfriend. What important is how YOU feel about his behaviour. So just be honest and tell him (nicely) what you wrote all above. Tell him that his behaviour makes you feel insecure. If he is worth sticking with, you’ll have a nice talk with him and be able to see him changing his attitude towards other people.  
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/02/23 18:40:31

He isn’t treating you well.
I would break up with him.  
Res.3 by Clinton from ���潟��� 2009/02/23 19:01:04

you are imagining things again. did you take your pills? he doesn’t tell you because he knows how sensitive you are. so you see he cares... and how do you know he tells other girls he is doesn’t have a gf unless you’re crazy and following him at nights. you should use your communications skills to get him to share his gfs with you. this way everyone wins :)

good luck  
Res.4 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/02/23 20:10:15

なんかはじめて見る省略形だけど流行っているの?それ?  
Res.5 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/02/24 10:31:28

I think his behaviour isn’t good. sometimes people lies because they doesn’t want to make lovers sad.But if you know he doesn’t tell you the truth,he has to do right thing for you.
if I am you, I’m gonna think about relationship.
To trust and respect are most important things. If you guys can’t have that in your relationship it’s big problrm.
You should talk once and you have to tell him your feeling and thinking.
I hope it’s getting better for you...  
Res.6 by LL from 無回答 2009/02/24 17:41:29

I’ve been thinking about it for so long, believe me! It’s just that without those two important things you mentioned, I still want to be there for him! I hope one day.. he will realize that!  
Res.7 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/02/25 01:07:16

彼の中ではあなたを正式に彼女としてはみてないようですね。
お二人の関係はまだデート中の関係のようなので、この時期を越えて彼にとってあなたが失いたくない存在にれば本当の彼女として進んで紹介もしてくれて、嘘ついて女友達と会うこともなくなるのと思います。

私にもそういう時期があったのでお気持ちよくわかりますが
今はあまり彼の行動を気にせず、自分も色んな男の人みたらいいとおもいますよ。(浮気とかじゃなくてね。)

Res.8 by LL from 無回答 2009/02/25 08:08:13

... かな〜  
Res.9 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/02/25 11:06:37

いや、彼が単に浮気性でしょ。  
Res.10 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/02/25 22:47:10

って事で新しい恋した方がいいよ。諦めたくないんなら、その浮気性の彼をキープしながらね。頑張って!女は男より強いから。  
Res.11 by LL from 無回答 2009/02/26 08:29:11

なか〜I’ve been thinking why he’s still with me if he wanna have "freedom"! I mean I know I can’t leave him right away. sometimes I try to have a bit more distance to him, but then, he’s nicer to me, which makes me think that he does care about me/ want to continue! Sometimes I have had some chances, but once I felt that he needs me or makes me feel he still cares, I still chose to be him! How stupid I am kedo, I can’t help doing it!!! ><"  
Res.12 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/02/26 09:28:29

わかっていても、浮気性の人と結婚する人もいますからね。

少なくとも彼はあなたのこと好きで手放したくはないのです。
でもただ他の女の子とも遊びたいのです。

耐えられるか、耐えられないのか、です。

バランスですよね。

Res.13 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/02/26 13:09:28

いや、好きで手放したくないのではなく、単に「捨てられる」ことにプライドが許さないだけでしょ。
そういうタイプの人は冷たくされると優しくしてご機嫌取ったりするみたいですね。
でもそうです。「ご機嫌」とっているだけなんです。
好きで優しくしているんじゃないんですよ。
そこに気付けないから別れられないんでしょうね。