こいばな(恋話)
他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3149
i think of you everyday
by ooo from 無回答 2008/03/12 13:35:18

you and i met not too long ago. i know you are taken! and i am as well. but i think of you every single day. it is not like cheating... is it?? , but the feelings i have for you is not what i can tell my bf. i hope you feel the same way, but i shouldn’t even ask you or tell you my thought. just thinking of you and smiling.
i can’t say this to you in person. but
i like you very much. and i wish i could get to know you more.

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2008/03/12 21:03:02

why should it happen here?
these four months, the first thing i think of in the morning has been you.
you’ve gone this tuesday.
and i’m too going, going back to my someone special waiting for me in a few weeks.
i was about to come to you, to be honest.
good-bye good-bye, it’s pleasure and a wonderful coincidence to meet you here even as friends!  
Res.2 by ooo from 無回答 2008/03/13 14:53:22

maybe you’ve gone on tuesday because you went back to your love. however, i won’t say goo-bye. how could i forget your smile. i’ve been walking around. thinking what if i run into you on a street. but you know where im at. you know. but i don’t know where you are, my friend.  
Res.3 by 無回答 from 無回答 2008/03/18 21:43:09

mate, i can understand how you feel in the town, it’s exactly the same way as i did, always hoping to come across you.

but i didn’t have enough determination to move on to you.
so i said good-bye.
you told me you would call me while you were in another city, out of politeness, and not doing so makes me miss you more.

by going backhome & seeing again my old body, i expect me to think less about you.
or can i?
what i’m & ’ll be missing the most about here is you.
i want to hear you, see you, be with you more.

take your time mate, you might have enough time to know which is your special one.  
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network