こいばな(恋話)
他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3107
ほかの女の話をする彼
by くらげ from 無回答 2008/02/18 10:57:43

付き合って二ヶ月ほどの彼(カナダ人です)。結構女性経験が豊富らしく(付き合いにいたらなかったのを含め)、まぁいろいろな話しを聞きました。で、そろそろやめて欲しいなぁと思ってる私がいるわけですよ。特に元カノの話しとか、ほかにHした子の話しとか、etc。ほんとに悲しい。
特に元ルームメートだった韓国人の女の子にはすごく執着してるみたいで、
彼女は彼に興味がなかった+もう彼女は国に帰った
のにもう毎日といっていいほど話に出てきます。友達に「こんなChicと住んでるのか!」って言われたとかこういう会話をしたとか。しかも無限ループで定期的に同じ話しが回ってくるし。
今日も「仕事場を見せてあげたくて連れて行ってあげたことがあって云々」だと。私が「仕事場見てみたい(特殊な環境のため)」と言ったら「セキュリティーが厳しいから部外者は無理だよ」って言ったくせに!くせにー!!!
もう悔しいからあるとき「同じアジア人でもDown Gradingでごめんねぇ」と言ったら「彼女はモデルだったんだよ?Down Gradingとか言うなよ〜」と言われました。きぃぃ!

私がおかしいのかな。嫉妬しすぎですか?こんなのは聞き流すべきですか?それとも彼にデリカシーがなさすぎなだけ?一緒にいて嬉しいんだか悲しいんだか最近わかりません。私大切に思われてないのかな?皆さんいかが思われますか?

すごい古いけどユーミンの「少しだけ片思い」を思い出してしまいますですよ、はい。

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2008/02/18 11:04:03

るーむメイトに手を出す男はロクなものではありません〜

他の男さがしなよ。  
Res.2 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2008/02/18 13:01:23

類は類を呼ぶで

同じ様な価値観同士でくっくものですよ。

お似合いなんじゃないの。  
Res.3 by 無回答 from 無回答 2008/02/18 13:06:11

その男最悪〜。次行きましょう!次!  
Res.4 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2008/02/18 14:01:17

トピ主はただのセフレ。  
Res.5 by 無回答 from 無回答 2008/02/18 15:16:26

すごく他人に対する配慮がなく、自己中な人なんだと思います。
トピ主さんのことは好きでも、トピ主さんの立場に立って物を考えたりとかできない人なんじゃないかな。
それでも大丈夫なのだったら付き合っていけば・・・  
Res.6 by 無回答 from 無回答 2008/02/18 15:57:34

たぶん

Res.2=Res.4

Res.7 by 無回答 from トロント 2008/02/18 17:08:09

え〜やだな。そんな彼氏。
ちょと今までに付き合った人のこととかを話すならいいけど、
その前のルームメイトの韓国人のこの話を、いつもいつもされるのは、いやですね。
心の中でどう思っていようと勝手だけど、
今カノにいうことじゃないよね〜。
やだやだ〜。  
Res.8 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2008/02/18 17:40:11

きっと自分がいかにもてたかを誇示したいんでしょうね。実際はそんなにもてないからこそ「そんなことはない。俺はもてる」と自分に言い聞かせるためにも。
情けない男ですよね。
彼女のあなたにそんなに話をする位だから男友達にはどれだけ誇張して話していることやら・・・
とりあえずもう昔の女の話は聞きたくないって言ってみました? いつまでもそんなこと言っていると別れるからねって言うのがいいのでは?  
Res.9 by レス4 from バンクーバー 2008/02/18 18:12:08

俺はレス2なんかじゃない。
この手のトピは毎年何十回も上がってるからかなりウザイ。
要するに皆毎年同じ間違いを繰り返してるわけよ。
(-∧-)合掌・・・  
Res.10 by 無回答 from 無回答 2008/02/18 18:22:32

You mentioned that you two are going out, but from what he’s saying, you really aren’t "going out." If he was really serious about you, he would never mention other girls in front of you. It’s his way of letting you know without saying directly that he doesn’t want to get close and become an "official" BF and GH. It seems that he considers your "relationship" as being casual dating, and if you start behaving in ways that would indicate to him that you want a REAL relationship, and ask him what’s going on etc, he might easily say something like this: "I thought all Japanese girls were into casual dating...." Or something along those lines. If you only want to date casually, then his behaviousr is all you will get, but if you don’t want that, then you have to just walk away. Don’t even bother telling him you’re breaking things off. Just stop taking calls if he does call and then just completely ignore him. If he wants to keep you around for awhile then he may show a little bit more interest to keep you around. BUt that’s only till he’s bored and wants to move on and find his next "catch."

In a nutshell, this may be hard to hear, but he KNOWS he has you wrapped around his little finger. The reason being, you keep on putting up with his rants about previous girlfriends. There are many Caucasian guys that do that especially to Asian women becuase they know the culture is different. If they ever did that to a Caucasian girl, they know they will definitely walk off or even worse, have water or something splashed in their face.

Think of it this way, if the same thing happened to you by a Japanese guy, would you put up with the same behaviour? Would you not think there’s something really strange and that he’s only playing with you, and that he’s only interested in playing this game where he has control over you?  
Res.11 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2008/02/18 23:27:23

↑トピ主は読めないよ。  
Res.12 by 無回答 from 無回答 2008/02/19 00:23:14

Then how is she communicating with her BF? And what are you guys doing here in Canada if you can’t understand English?  
Res.13 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2008/02/19 00:30:27

>Then how is she communicating with her BF?

体で、に決まってるじゃん。  
Res.14 by 無回答 from 無回答 2008/02/19 00:36:27

You know it’s people like you who give a bad name for people like us that are born here. Obviously you couldn’t get by in your home country either, and you still can’t get along here. What a pitiful life.  
Res.15 by 愛の伝道師 from バンクーバー 2008/02/19 03:12:53

体のコミュニケーションをバカにしちゃいけないお?  
Res.16 by 無回答 from 無回答 2008/02/19 03:40:25

男も体の関係を続けると情が移って離れられなくなる場合もあるぞ! 相性がずば抜けて良ければね。男の場合も、結婚生活にSEXの相性が悪ければ離婚の危機も。生涯ともにするわけだからね。中身も重要なわけですけど、体が合わないのは理屈抜きに重要かな。
理想の女性と体の相性が合わなかった時点で結構冷めるしね。
まだ、性格や顔がまぁまぁでも体がぴったりくればガチ!

Res.17 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2008/02/19 10:35:44

Res.18 by うーん from カルガリー 2008/02/19 11:11:55

res10はとてもいい事を言っているのに、なんかそのあとのコメントで台無しになってしまっていてもったいないです。
体の相性とか、そういうことが大事なことは事実です。なのでわかりますが、トピ主さんの文面から彼女がそれだけの関係を求めているとは思いませんし、res10さんはトピ主さんがそのカナダ人の彼氏に上手いように弄ばれているのではないかと心配して助言してくれているのではないでしょうか?
肉体関係だけの繋がりでいいと思う人同士なら、カナダ人同士でもそういう人たちはいるだろうし、人それぞれでしょうが、そういう関係は一般的にカナダの文化でもいい印象は持たれないはずです。
res10は自分をしっかり持って、尊厳を失わずにってことを言っている気がします。
トピ主さん、他の方も言っていますが、彼がどういうつもりでいるのかきちんと聞いてみた方がいいと思います。私も彼が貴方のことを本気で考えているのなら、過去の女性関係のこと、特にあの子はよかったとか、そんな事は言わないと思います。自分に自信を持って、そんな男よりきっといい人が現れると信じて、彼と別れることを恐れず思い切って聞いてみて下さい。  
Res.19 by 無回答 from 無回答 2008/02/19 15:24:18

私なら即効で別れる。相手がどんなに優しくても駄目。って言うか、トピ主さん、あんまり思われてないんじゃ?例えば、トピ主さんに話している内容を、その韓国の彼女に言うか。言わないと思うなー。  
Res.20 by 無回答 from 無回答 2008/02/19 23:39:47

Hi,
I’m the 10th person that responded to this post. Yeah, as the person from Calgary has mentioned, I’m quite shocked to see the kind of responses that were made after my post. I knew there were many cycnical people on this board but boy, it’s really ugly to see something like that first hand.

In any case, as the person from Calgary has said, my intention was basically to let the original poster know that there are many men out there who play this game particularly with Asian and Japanese women. Unfortunately, due to differences in culture among other things, many women don’t realize they’re being played with. I’ve seen so many women like that with men who are literally treating them like used goods in downtown. I remember seeing this couple where the Caucaisan guy was literally checking out other owmen right in front of his Japanese girlfriend but the woman simply did not notice.

Well, from one persepctive, you could say that being with men like that is a good learning experience. At least then you would know what to look out for next time someone similar comes along. I just hope things don’t get so bad that you end up with STD or worse.  
Res.21 by 無回答 from 無回答 2008/02/20 15:51:54

彼氏が幼すぎるんじゃないですか?どんな女と付き合ってきたか、チャンスがあったか、を見せびらかすことでしか自分に自信が持てないのでは?あなたに対して話しているとき、彼女というより男友達と話している感覚で話してるんじゃないですか?つまりは、あなたに対して本気ではないということだと思います。
たまに会話に出てくる程度なら誰にでもありますが、毎日となると彼との関係を少し考えた方がいいと思います。  
Res.22 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2008/02/21 06:26:39

つまり・・・トピ主さんはその男の子と彼氏(ボーイフレンド?)と呼んでるけど、彼からしてみればトピ主さんは本命ではなくカジュアルデートの相手だと・・・
その辺はお互いに何を求めているのか話し合ったほうがいいのでは?お互いに求めてるもの(シリアスかカジュアルか)がちがったら、他に同じ物をを求める人を探せばいいですよ。  
Res.23 by 無回答 from 無回答 2008/02/21 07:09:36

トピ主さんのシチュエーション、私が彼氏と付き合い始めた頃と同じだ。

私達は、お互い大人の恋人同士として付き合いだしたっていうより、どっちかというとセフレとか高校生のカップルみたいな軽い感じで付き合いだしたんだよね。
Hもするし、恋人同士らしくデートもするし相手を好きではあるけど別に将来一緒にいるつもりはない。っていう軽〜い感じで。

彼は私と付き合う前の元カノが高校生の時から付き合っている初彼女で初Hの相手でそれこそ結婚したいくらい真剣に付き合っていて、彼の仕事の都合で遠距離になるって時に遠距離は嫌という元カノに振られたんだけど、トピ主さんの彼みたくずーーーーっと元カノの話ばっかだったよ。元カノがどんなにイイ女だったかと自分がどんなに元カノを愛していたかを語るわけ。

真剣に好きになったのは私のほうからだった。
しばらくは今のトピ主さんと同じ状態で辛かったよ。
私は本気で彼が好きなのに、彼は私のことは真剣には考えてなくって元カノの話ばっかり。
元カノの話なんて聞きたくないって何度ケンカしたことか。
本当に元カノが憎らしかった。
でも私は彼が大好きだったからこんなことでは別れたくなかったの。

そして彼が私にハマってきて、私との関係を真剣に考えるようになってからは一切元カノの話はしなくなった。そのかわり私と一緒の未来の話、結婚後の将来の話ばっかりするようになった。
今は幸せだよ。

トピ主さんの彼もね、他の人も書いているように、今はあまりトピ主さんのこと真剣じゃない気がする。(もちろん今一番好きな女の子はトピ主さんだと思うけどね!)
でも私の彼みたいに真剣になる場合もあるから、「彼は私のことあまり好きじゃないのね。じゃー次!」じゃなくて、トピ主さんがどうなのか、トピ主さんがどれくらい彼のことを好きなのかを考えて行動した方がいいと思う。
まだ付き合い始めてたった2ヶ月だもの。
男は女と違って過去の恋愛を引きずると言うし、結論を出すのは早すぎると思うよ。

Res.24 by from 無回答 2008/02/22 17:13:37

すいません今頃現れましたトピヌシです。
しばらく精神的に不安定になって、ここを見る気力がおきなかったです。厳しい意見・温かいご意見両方読ませていただいてなるほどと納得したり落ち込んだりしてました。
彼との関係は最近小康状態を保っています。ここ数日彼がまったくほかの女の話を持ち出さなくなったんですよ。お互い忙しくて会えない日もあり、あまりはなしをしてないせいもあるかもしれませんが。
最近は彼の家族の話なんかをたくさんしてくれるようになり、私も聞いていて楽しいです。
Res.10さんのご意見は正直言って非常に耳に痛かったです。でも、すごく納得できました。彼がどういうつもりなのかまだいまいちわからないのですが(家族にはあったことはないけど付き合っている日本人の子がいると話しているらしく、バレンタインに彼伝いにですが「Happy Valentine’s day!」と言われました。まぁだからといってもしカジュアルなつもりだとするとカジュアルなのは変わらないのかもしれませんが。こちらって家族に紹介ってあまり意味ないですもんね)、気をつけてみるようにします。
私は実は前の彼氏(カナダ人です。日本にも来てくれて彼の両親ともすごく仲がよかったんですが)と結婚を考えて付き合っていたのに、同じことをされたことがあるんです。元の彼女の話とか、真剣に付き合ってた日本人の女の子の話しとか。それで私がいつも泣きながら抗議して、意味のわかってない彼は逆切れ、そして喧嘩、それで別れたんです。そんなこんなで「北米の人ってこんなもの?」みたいなへんな理解のよさが身についてしまったのかもしれません。情けないです。
Res.23さんのおっしゃるように今のところは「Future is unclear」のスタンスで行こうと思います。確かに彼が私にべたぼれという感じははっきり言ってしないんです。ただ、彼が私を見極める権利をもっているのと同時に私にも彼を見極める権利があると思っているので、もう数ヶ月様子をみて付き合う価値のない人なら次に行こうと思います。
また、今度彼が他の女の話しをしたらきっぱり「やめて」といおうと思います。黙るのが一番よくないですよね。皆さん厳しいご意見から温かいご意見までありがとうございました。幸せになりたいな〜。皆さんにも幸せが訪れますように。

P.S.
英語力の話しが出てましたがこちらの会社で働いてますのでしゃべれはします。書くのはいまだに苦手ですが。  
Res.25 by 無回答 from 無回答 2008/02/23 00:48:54

To the original poster,
You may never read this post again, but just in case, I thought I’d respond to your latest comment. I’m actually surprised that you found it particularly hurtful to hear what I had to say. I guess it confirms what I’d been observing all these years with regards to the way Caucasian men treat Asian women, in particular, Japanese women. No offense to Japanese women out there, but I don’t think they realize what they’re in for when they’re dating men here. I’m not saying ALL Caucasian men are scums. It’s just that unfortunately, there seems to be mostly losers that go after Asian women because they know they can get away with ruthless behaviour. I jsut wish the women from Japan realize what they’ll be in for when they see men like that. But I also know that they just can’t "spot" such men and move onto those that are sincere. Another observation that I’ve made is that, the men who go after Asian women in particular don’t seem the type that are attractive to Caucasian women. In other words, such men don’t have much luck with their own kind: Caucasian women. Not all are like that, but that seems to be a general trend.

My original post was never put there to hurt anyone, only to highlight the reality which I see too often. I find it so unfortunate, because on one hand, most Japanese women seem to be really excited about dating Caucasian men. There seems to be this belief still held in Japanese culture, particularly among women about what a Caucasian man is. But sadly, the Caucasian men know about this too, and there are increasingly more and more Caucasian men who just want to get lucky (sexually speaking), and so they target Japanese, or in recent times, Korean women. It’s so bad now that men in their middle age come up to ANY woman that looks Japanese or Korean. It’s really annoying and it is racial profiling, but because of the manner in which Japanese women (and now Korean women it seems) have related to Caucasian men over the years, Japanese women unfortunately have created a reputation for being easy. (I’m not blaming Japanese women here)  
Res.26 by 無回答 from 無回答 2008/02/23 01:09:34

PS:
I know you said you’ve decided to wait and see how things turn out, but have you considered the fact that you also have the option of not doing that? I mean there are men out there who will not act the way your BF has been from the beginning, even if it’s casually dating. The fact that you’re still waiting to see how HE turns out goes to show that you don’t have much respect for yourself. Why should you be the one doing the waiting? After all, you seem to be ready to give all to another person, but for some reason, you keep on getting attracted to those that play a brutal game.  
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network