こいばな(恋話)
他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.2809
lonely
by mukaitou from トロント 2007/09/06 18:03:26

i need someone who can take care of me... otherwise im lonely to death... but if i make a boyfriend, i will be tired because i will be crazy about him whenever i get a boyfriend.
no, i need a lot of friends,,
the problem is, there is no chance to meet people.
cuz i am too shy, no confidence to talk to people..
i have to be proud of being here in canada.. it is my dream since i was a middle school student...
well,, thank you for listening to me. i just wanted to say that..

Res.1 by Now from バンクーバー 2007/09/06 21:39:41

Ganbare,

Keep working to improve your situation. Chase a new dream.

Get more friends, join a club, volunteer.

Be careful, but be brave.

The world awaits you!

I hope you enjoy a wonderful time here in Canada!  
Res.2 by Ha ? Lonely??????? from バンクーバー 2007/09/06 22:01:10

I don’t like the person like you , you are kind of annoying for every body . I think you feel sorry for yourself for nothing .

You are such a indecisive person , you don’t know what you need , you want to have a someone who is reliable, can be with you and think about you , but you are also scared of having a boyfriend because of you have a tendency of being to serious , getting into
your boyfriend too much .....
just try not to be emotional ,,,,, do everything logically .

Anyway I have no interest of being your friend at all , and it goes to many people ...... because you know what ?????? most people don’t want to have a friend who is pessimistic , it affects the way of their thinking as well to negative .
How old are you ? how long time ago from when you were middle school student ? It is your dream to be proud of yourself. I’ll give you a cheap laugh . If you had had a motivation of being proud of yourself ,,,,,, you would have tried in someway by now .

Anyway just Do what you gotta do for your future . Like I said Don’t be sorry for yourself . Try to change yourself as much as You could .

Res.3 by taka from vancouver 2007/09/11 22:46:57

i can take care of you but i am not sure if you can call it love, as far as i know love is what we can look for it  
Res.4 by 頑張れ〜! from バンクーバー 2007/09/11 23:34:07

トピ主さんは、カナダに来たのは自分の意思ですか?カナダに滞在するのが、昔からの夢だったみたいですが、、あまり幸せそうではないので、、こっちに来てみて、夢に描いていたカナダとは違ったのかな?

今は学校に行っていますか?もし、そうだったら、ちょっと勇気を出して隣の席の人に話しかけてみては??最初は恥ずかしいかも知れないけど、一回声をかけてみたら、次からは簡単!ですよ。

あと、いつも恋人に夢中になりすぎるみたいですが、それは悪いことじゃないのでは?今まで、トピ主さんが夢中になりすぎて別れる結果になったのかなあ。。だとしたら、そこから学んで、改善できることはあるかも知れないけど、好きな人に夢中になるのは自然なことですよ〜。
だからって、カナダで恋人を見つけろ!って進めているわけじゃありませんが、、^^;でも、夢中になるのが怖いから彼氏はいらない。友達欲しいけど、シャイで友達できない。。これでは今のトピ主さんの状況から、いつまでも抜け出せないのではないかな。

自分のほうに向かってきてるものを怖がらずに、目を開けて見て〜!

頑張って〜!  
Res.5 by 無回答 from 無回答 2007/09/12 23:30:11

Do you go to school in Toronto?

If it’s too difficult to talk to Canadian in English, why don’t you try to talk to Japanese^^!

You can do it!  
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network