他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.2423
I`ve never had girlfriend.
by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2007/04/06 22:10:45

I`m a 22-year-old man.
I`ve never had girlfriend. How do I do to get girlfriend?

My height is 166cm.My weight is 69kg.
I`m not good looks certainly.
And I`m shy.

I`m honest and hardworking.
I can sing a song well but not such pro.w

Also my friends say you are good man.
But when I confess to my specific friend to love her, I`m always refused.
WHY? Could you give me any advise?

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2007/04/06 22:26:19

don’t wait for girls come to you. it’s better to approach her first but don’t expect that you get a girl right away. be patient and friendly, yet you need to show that you are interested in the girl as potential girlfriend... it’s not too easy but do not expect it is easy. sometimes you need to be bold but never forget to respect her. just being a good man is not often enough for a girl. girls want to adore man, the man with confidence and sense of humor, someone makes her feel like a she’s a princess. good luck!  
Res.2 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2007/04/06 23:21:46

Life is not all about girl.
Take it easy...  
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2007/04/07 00:13:39

I`m owner of this article.

Thank you for reply, advice and encouragement to Res 1.
Yes,I know the theory. And in my case, she got a boyfriend when I had invited her for second date after first date.
I wonder I lack sense of humor and bold.
How shoud I do to get them?  
Res.4 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2007/04/07 00:32:05

Listn your English, as you say you are lack of sense of humor and bold. I see that. But don’t worry. There is always someone for everyone.  
Res.5 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2007/04/07 00:42:56

I`m glad about your response Res2.
I know about that. I like playing the guitar and studying emvironment of the earth. And I really like go party with my friend together.
But I wish I`m gonna get married to someone whom I love. I wanna live with together. It`s the best happiness in my life.Also I hope we make and bring up some children.
I wanna get a married soon if I can.
In fact I might be impatience now.

Res.6 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2007/04/07 01:01:13

Thank you for response.Res4
Yeah, I hope so. But when will I meet one???
I`m sorry.I`m whiner.Do not mind my question.  
Res.7 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2007/04/07 09:11:47

just be confident with yourself. you have good qualities and you play guitar, that’s cool! nowadays, it’s not too easy to find a commited, family-oriented man so it is good that you’re serious about relationship.try to meet many people and you’ll meet the one when you’re not looking.  
Res.8 by Clinton from バンクーバー 2007/04/07 13:03:21

because you are a dork and a geek ... a dorky geek.. but don’t worry, even dorky geeks can find love with other dorky geeks_:)  
Res.9 by 無回答 from 無回答 2007/04/07 19:33:27

Maybe you are showing your impatience on your face? Most girls will run away if you show too much interest in the beginning (unless the girl already likes you) esp if you seem "desperate" to have a gf. Just take it easy. Get to know the person enough before asking.

Res.10 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2007/04/07 21:14:33

トピ主でっす!
今日は英語で書くのしんどいので日本語でw
>7番さんへレスありがとうございます!
まじめに将来のパートナー考えるのは当たり前ですよーw
こっち来て会う日本人は自分の日本の友達と比べるとゆるいなーとは思います。ちなみにメキシコ人はいつもセックスのことばっかり!wでも皆良い奴だからいいんですけどねw
ま、そのうち会えますかねー?会えるといいんですけど・・・。
英語がとにかくできないのが歯がゆいですよー会ってもなかなか仲良くなれないし!

Res.11 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2007/04/07 21:29:10

Clintonさん
トピ主です!
返信ありがとうございます!
んー確かに自分どうしようもないバカかもだけど自分なりにはまともなつもりですwまぁそういうことは人の主観で決まりますから自分で言っても仕方ないのですがw
自分理想が高いのかもしれないですけどねー自分が見る限りのバカな女の子とは付き合えないですよ。

Res.12 by 無回答 from 無回答 2007/04/07 21:48:06

Don’t worry. My husband is geek like you. He is very smart and nice to me. I feel safe at all. I think some of women like geek people. You need to study hard and get a good job!  
Res.13 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2007/04/07 21:48:54

>レス9番さん
レスありがとうございます!トピ主です。
確かに好きな子とデートの時は顔に出ちゃいますねー緊張してるのとテンション上がってるのでスゲーパニくってますもん頭ん中w
もともと女の子と話すの苦手でしたし。
で、ホントにその人のこと知ろうとしてる間にその人に彼氏できちゃったりとか多くて…それ聞いて慌てて気持ち伝えてもやっぱフラれるし凹。今でも昔好きだった人たちとは友達すっわー。何か複雑な気持ちですね。  
Res.14 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2007/04/07 22:40:56

22歳にして結婚の事とかまで真剣に考えてるのはある意味貴重だと思う。
このぐらいの年齢だと逆にここまでシリアスだと同じように考えている子同世代では見つけるのは難しいかも。
女の子でもまだ22歳だったら結婚はまだまだ先、とか思っている子多いでしょう。
今まで一度も付き合った事がないなら、一度は手痛い失恋というのは通らないといけない道かも。一度真剣に人を好きになって、ちょっといい感じになって、この人ともしかして一生一緒にいられるかもしれない、と思っていたら駄目になってしまった、という経験は死ぬほど辛いけれど人に深みを与えるしいい男度がアップすると思う。
とにかく初めから結婚まで結びつくような運命の出会いを期待しないで、カジュアルなガールフレンドが作れるといいですね。  
Res.15 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2007/04/07 23:35:23

トピ主です!
明日引越しがあるのととある事情でサタデーナイトだってのに荷造りして暇してます。
レス14番さんレスありがとうです。
一度付き合って見たいですけどねーなかなか自分には難しいですw別に望んで今まで付き合ったことがないわけじゃないですしねーw
付き合うってのは少なからず将来のパートナーになりたいってのがあるから付き合うんですよね?付き合うってお互いの人前では見せないところを見極めて結婚するかしないか決めることですから。カジュアルなガールフレンドっていうのが自分には合点いかなくて、自分の勝手な解釈では、それは終わりが見えてるような関係のように思えて仕方ないのです。つまりセフレ?その延長線上で結婚するのも良いとは思います。別の解釈として肉体関係がなくてよく一緒にいていろんなところに行くだけならただの女友達っていう関係でいいわけですし。
自分には一緒に将来のこと考えられる人以外彼女とは呼べないっす↓
長々と訳のわからないこと書いてすみませんですw

Res.16 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2007/04/08 01:01:28

レス12番さん
あっ・・あ・・すみません。レス見過ごして遅れましたー凹。
コメありがとうございます。
勉強嫌いですわーwでも少し興味のあること勉強しようと思ってます。いい仕事って人それぞれですから自分のやりたいことできてそれなりに食っていけたら良いなと思ってます今のところ。ま、がんばんないといけないのだけどw  
Res.17 by Clinton from バンクーバー 2007/04/08 03:09:24

it’s ok to be a dork and a geek_:) I have dorky and geeky friends who are happily married. some of them finally learned how to have sex and made babies too. you can attract a woman in 3 ways. Money(security), Personalily, and having a big penis. so if you have 1 of these 3 things you will find a girl who thinks you are the coolest dork and geek in the world. men love beautiful women. if you believe in yourself and work hard you can get any hot woman you like. even if you are a dorky geek.also, remember no means no.  
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network