Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/11/05 08:08:53

>どなたか、ブラックの彼がいる方いますか。

そんなアンケートをとって、どうするんですか?

Res.2 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/11/05 08:12:42

真面目に答えますね。ブラックのご主人がいる知り合いいますよ。
仕事はいい仕事してるみたい。でもそういう方ってブラックのご主人がいる人同士引き合うみたいで、知り合いになっていきますよね。
黒人受けする子っているよね。  
Res.3 by Clinton from ???潟?�?若??? 2006/11/05 12:42:29

yes.. it is true. there aren’t that many black people in vancouver. and there is even less REAL black people here (black inside and outside). remember what brother Malcolm X said: "black is an attitude, it’s not a color". So there are people who are black inside and outside ( like Ice Cube and Bob Marley) then there are black people on outside (like Colin Powel and Condoliza Rice) and people call them eggplants because they are so white inside. then there are people like me who are very black inside but look something else outside. yes, we face so much discrimination because we’re so black (inside) and white people know their women are not safe around us. and once they go black they never go back. I have 2 other black friends in this city. One couldn’t find any black women, and he likes big white butts, so he ended up with this white woman who controls him so bad because she’s afraid of losing him. I have another black friend and she only wants a person whos black inside and out and every time we go out we can’t find any so we’ve been going to hockey games lately so we can watch Jerome Iginla and Ansen Carter when they come to vancouver to play. I saw one black person (black outside) 2 weeks ago on Davie st and he had a Japanese girlfriend. me and my friend noticed how other japanese girls used to look at them and feel so jealous. But she had a giant head and no neck and he looked like he was unemployed and she was paying for him. If you get tired trying to find any then you may want to come with us and see Jerome Iginla sometime.  
Res.4 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/11/05 13:54:32

>there are black people on outside (like Colin Powel and Condoliza Rice) and people call them eggplants because they are so white inside

i thought they were called uncle tom?:p  
Res.5 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/11/05 16:54:28

>黒人受けする子っているよね。
どんな子が黒人受けすんのかなぁ・・・?  
Res.6 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/11/05 17:09:01

>黒人受けする子っているよね

いるいる!!日本のベースに出入りしてた時よく見たけど、海軍の黒人に受けるタイプってダイナミックなボディ(太めってこと)で、ファッションも共通してたなー。
同じ海軍でも、白人と一緒にいる子とは又違った感じのタイプだった。

私は空軍の家族と知りあいで、その関係でベースに行ってたから、クラブって入った事ないけど、その時間帯になるとゲートでベースに入る子達を時々見たよ。ファッションは皮系のSMみたいな?ので、でもかっこよかったけどな。  
Res.7 by 山子 from 無回答 2006/11/05 19:54:11

私の彼はブラックです。
私が彼と知り合ったのは、たまたま友達の友達だったから。しかも、彼はアジア人が好きだったし、私もブラックが好きだったので仲良くなって、今にいたります。
ほかにブラックの友達がいるけれども、やっぱりブラックってブラックの友達ばっかりな気がします。  
Res.8 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/11/05 21:38:34

白人だったら絶対ブラックがいい。。
なんで、品疎な白人カナディアンに尾っぽ振ってついていくのか?
未だ理解できません。
アメリカ系ブラックの方が絶対お奨めなのに・・・

Res.9 by なんでもいい from 日本 2006/11/05 21:41:05

↑貧相  
Res.10 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/11/05 22:13:48

Hi,Clinton.
What is wrong about "white inside"?
I think we have a same "inside".
I mean ,doesn’t matter what color we are.

>If you get tired trying to find any then you may want to come with us and see Jerome Iginla sometime.

thank you, but I prefer to see Tiger woods. is he black(inside)?
Also, I really enjoy your coment. see you soon!  
Res.11 by Clinton from ???潟?�?若??? 2006/11/05 22:48:46

yes we are all the same and I was being sarcastic... I like tiger woods alot as a person and a human and he is black (inside) and half philipino (outside)and I think he deserves the best in life specially his scandanavian model hot wife even though I hate golf and can’t believe it is a sport.

Thank you.

Res.12 by やべ from 無回答 2006/11/06 03:49:44

日本で女子高生をナンパして
レイプしている外国人のブログ
http://www.drunknanpa.com/

金を取って写真を公開中

日本で女子高生をナンパして
レイプしている外国人のブログ

金を取って写真を公開中

日本で女子高生をナンパして
レイプしている外国人のブログ

金を取って写真を公開中

Res.13 by 無回答 from トロント 2006/11/08 00:16:50

トロントはけっこう黒人多いですよ。バンクーバーにも行ったことあるけど
トロントに来てここは本当に人種のるつぼだなと思った。
私の職場も白人、黒人、中国系、インド系とか色々。
私の彼はアジア系ですが、彼の親友は黒人のカナディアンです。他に黒人の友達もいるけど、あんまり同じ人種でつるんでるって感じはしませんよ。人にもよるのかな。  
Res.14 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/11/08 00:53:15

セクシー系でダイナマイトBODYじゃなきゃ黒人は興味持ってくれないんですかね?
見た目も平凡な私じゃダメなのか・・・。  
Res.15 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/11/08 01:29:30

>セクシー系でダイナマイトBODYじゃなきゃ黒人は興味持ってくれないんですかね?

そんなのステレオタイプだよ…
外見とか人種とか関係ないよ。中身でしょう。  
Res.16 by demo from 無回答 2006/11/08 01:49:36

でも、基本的にぽっちゃり系、もしくは露出系がもてるよ。胸があればいいけど、おしりもかなりあると好かれるみたい。
凹凸がないと女性じゃない!って言い切ったブラックもいるよ。それにつられて、周りのブラックもAGREEしてた。
でも、私のタイプじゃないな。

Res.17 by Clinton from ???潟?�?若??? 2006/11/08 09:32:20

once you go black you never go back.. so be careful.. it’s like heroin for women.  
Res.18 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/11/08 10:04:47

私胸全然ないけどすっごいブラック受けするよ。  
Res.19 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/11/08 13:51:34

have you been to see NFL or even CFL game?
I love thier BUTT.
they are so sexy.
if you like a black guy you shoud go there.
you are going to be addicted to them.  
Res.20 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/11/09 01:59:43

ケバイと黒人受けするよ。
黒人と付きあったことあるけど、私にはあのノリには合わなかった。人もいい人だったし、私のこと好きでいてくれたけど、大きいからっていいものではなかった。私はパス。

Res.21 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/11/09 03:54:45

友達に黒人の旦那さんと結婚した夫婦がいますけど、奥さん感じよくていい人ですよ。全然派手じゃないし。旦那さんもほのぼのした感じの落ち着いた人です。
まあ人それぞれでしょうね。それに黒人といっても育った環境やバックグラウンドでもいろいろ違うでしょうし。  
Res.22 by Clinton from ???潟?�?若??? 2006/11/09 08:25:34

see!... another happy customer ;)  
Res.23 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/11/09 12:10:20

昔黒人の男にだまされました。
彼氏と思って付き合っていた男には、妻子がいました。
悲しい思い出は残ったけど、
やっぱり黒人が好き。
歩いていてもどうしても黒人に目がいってしまう・・・。 
トロントへいってみようかな。  
Res.24 by Clinton from ???潟?�?若??? 2006/11/09 13:31:46

another satisfied customer..
you know.. Ice Cube had a song that said "gimmi my black godess sister.. I can’t resist her".. you girls should sing "gimmi my black God a brother.. cause I can’t do another" :)

Res.25 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/11/09 13:33:44

私の知り合いの旦那さんは黒人さんでした。旦那さんは感じいい人だし(いい仕事についてるし、気が利くし)、奥さんも落ち着いていて、大人っぽいなタイプでした。全然派手で露出してるタイプではなかった。でも、スリムで背の高い美人でした。
黒人さんといっても色々タイプが違うみたいですね。

Res.26 by from バンクーバー 2006/11/09 19:49:58

彼氏はブラックですが、とくに興味があったわけではなく、服装もあたしはアジアン好きですし、スタイルよくないです。
でもたしかにバンクーバーは少ないですね。  
Res.27 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/11/10 00:31:08

いるけど、なにか?
メッチャ優しいで。1ヶ月Hしないって言ったら守ってくれたし。  
Res.28 by いらっしゃい! from 無回答 2006/11/10 01:33:52

楽しい話がいっぱい聞けるよ〜!!!
集まれ〜〜〜!

【アワレ】アフパンこっちにこいよ
http://life7.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/northa/1161881127/

【黒】このニガには気を付けろ in JAPAN【人】
http://life7.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/northa/1160417313/

【痛イ】ブラパン11パソ目【カケパソ.オバパソ.オ婆パソ】
http://life7.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/northa/1160437193/

(元祖)ブラパン(カケパンお断り)
http://life7.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/northa/1161601197/

キワドイ話満載!!!!
日本在住で自分の黒人旦那の行動が気になる方必見!
もしかしたら、あなたの旦那の名前が晒されてるかも?!(笑)
注意人物の名前もいっぱい載ってるよ〜  
Res.29 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/11/10 03:10:29

っていうかトピ主全然出てこないじゃん。
最近こういうの多いね。トピあげるだけあげて放置ってやつ。
ネタかな?  
Res.30 by Clinton from ???潟?�?若??? 2006/11/10 09:42:05

I just got this idea.. I will organize a safari trip to africa and take a whole bunch of yous on a dating trip to africa. We will fix each one of you with a real african (black inside and outside) and if we have any girls left that africans don’t want we can just leave them there for the lions.. or stop by mexico and leave them there.  
Res.31 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/11/10 10:15:59

Clintonチャン、あんた何人のジャパニーズガールを泣かしてんの?!
あんたこそ、Igaliチャンのかわりにアフリカにいって2,3回stabしてもらってきなさい。あんたから取るものなんて、何もないだろうけど・・・。あたしは、日曜日Simonチャンのお尻を楽しんでくるワ!!  
Res.32 by Clinton from ???潟?�?若??? 2006/11/10 11:14:51

you want a ticket?

Res.33 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/11/10 11:30:28

トピ主です。
Res29の方はじめ、他Resしていただいた方々ごめんなさい。
放置していたつもりはなかったのですが・・・。
ネタでもありません。
いろいろなご意見ありがとう。
私は、Sexy系でもなく露出するにはちょっと申し訳ないものなので、そちら方面は無理ですね。
ご主人がブラックなんて羨ましいですね。
ClintonさんにCustomerといわれるのはとっても残念ですが、いつか素敵な彼ができたらいいなと思います。  
Res.34 by Clinton from ???潟?�?若??? 2006/11/10 12:33:11

first, this is how your message looks to me after translation:
"It is [topi] main.
The one beginning and other things Res of Res29 doing, the people [me] which it receives it is do.
The intention of having left is not to be, but??
It is not news item.
Various opinions thank you.
Because I, being Sexy system, it exposes without, am something which is not just a little excuse, as for that direction being unreasonable, the shank.
The master black how being enviable, the shank.
Very it is regrettable to be called to Clinton Customer, but cute he should have been possible once upon a time, you think that is."

now, if you are sexy as you say then we should get it on. Maybe I’m feeling good because it is friday and it is raining like amazon... but if you’re sexy then I’m God’s gift to you.. my upper body looks mexican and my lower body is black.. also my heart is black... so it is a win win situation. now I know may of yous think what a dork. what are you doing wasting your time here? honestly, since I discovered this place I’ve been very happy. I get to drive you people crazy.. it keeps me from getting into trouble in other places... and just watching you and seeing how you think has tought me so much about myself and about you.. which reminds of what Bob Marley once said... life is one big road with lots of signs.. so when you’re writing on the rocks don’t you complicate your minds. so if you never learn anything from what i say .. atleast you learn 2 new words you can use with you future black boyfriends.  
Res.35 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/11/10 21:33:11

私も黒人が好きです。
男も女もカッコよくて、存在感にしびれます。

黒人の彼氏が欲しい!見た目を派手にすれば
出会う率は上がると思った時期もあったけど
やっぱり自分には似合わない。元々そういう格好は好きじゃないし。

こんな私でも中身に興味を持ってくれる人が居ると
信じたいな。

Res.36 by 無回答 from トロント 2006/11/11 03:03:26

いい人に出会えるといいね。
私も黒人のカナダ人とつき合ってるけど、自分は派手でもナイスバディー?でも全然ないし笑)そういうのが好みの人もいると思うけどみんながみんなそうじゃないし、いろんな人がいるよ。
うちの彼は化粧なんてしないで自然にしてなよ〜って感じだし、服装とかも自分が好きで着心地がいいのがいいよって言う。人ごみとか騒がしいのが苦手で、クラブとかも全く行かない人(自分も苦手)。
かれこれ3年になるけど、誠実でやさしいよ。いっしょにいてすごく楽。  
Res.37 by Clinton from ???潟?�?若??? 2006/11/12 11:45:31

I went out last night and did some homework for you. I saw 8 black guys last night.. 1 in lotus launge, one was my cab driver.. I saw one playing guitar and collecting change on dunsmir st.. one buying a hot dog.. so, just walk around that area and you will definetly come home with a black boyfriend. try not to go out with the one playing guitar cause he only know 2 bob marley songs. but I’m sure he is still good in bed :)

Res.38 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/11/12 16:57:46

hey,clinton.AKA"PIMP"!!
there is a place call "HOLLYWOOD NORTH" in vancouver.
there are lots of japanese girls who make you feel "KING".
I’m working there every friday.
so,see you there,king.  
Res.39 by Clinton from ???潟?�?若??? 2006/11/13 10:56:01

as brother EZ-E said: Pimp, Mac daddy, looking for the dalla.. at age 13 bought a chevy impala.

I want to start a new organization "the japanese african american mexican friendship and more good times society". I have no idea were hollywood north is but sounds like the best location for our head offices. where is it?

Res.40 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/11/13 20:04:55

>I have no idea were hollywood north is but sounds like the best location for our head offices. where is it?

800blook seymour st.
please bring nice looking and rich guys.
also this is very important,have a nice butt.

Res.41 by Clinton from ???潟?�?若??? 2006/11/14 09:45:58

I drive by that area every day .. sometimes I work there too.. if that’s hollywood north then we’re in trouble cause it looks more like Kompton north :)

As for rich people with nice butts.. I’m looking for hot chicks.. why should I waste time finding rich guys and measuring their ass cheeks? specially in the gay part of downtown!

Res.42 by さゆり from バンクーバー 2006/12/07 16:18:20

>there are black people on outside (like Colin Powel and Condoliza Rice) and people call them eggplants because they are so white inside. <---Colin Pawel is black inside that is why he left a White House. Condoliza Rice? She is too eager to climb the ladder of power.
But I want to believe that she is waiting to be a president of United States and use all white people as slave. (^o^) 

Res.43 by Clinton from ???潟?�?若??? 2006/12/08 16:34:58

first lemmi says you sound very sexy talking politics.. specially the part about making white people slaves :)

Secondly,
there are brothers who stand up and say the truth with no fear of man... and there are those who were in the position of power and for all that time they never stood up and pointed out the injustices and crimes being done to other peeps. Yes he quit. But he could’ve atleast stood up and said something publicly about what is going on around him. That’s a very whitish trait. he had the potential to be a leader like Mandela or Ali or Malcom X but he decided not to go against the currents and let them stay the course. A brother stands up and says it as it is. As for Condoliza, She is no better... These people are pampered people who have no connection to what other brothers have to go through.. and the decisions that were made while they were in the office affected a lot of poor peeps who only got poorer while Condy and Powelly were building their political careers.. I’m not sure if you watch The dave Shapelle show.. but I was watching it last week and they had a "Race trade"... White people got condoleza and Colin powell after trading O.J. back to the black people.. The Asians got the Wu Tang Clan in the deal :)  
Res.44 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/12/14 13:31:03

クリキントン、じゃない、クリントン!

うざい!!  
Res.45 by Clinton from ???潟?�?若??? 2006/12/14 15:18:52

qu’est-ce que c’est?  
Res.46 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/12/15 13:53:19

Qu’est ce que tu veut?  
Res.47 by Clinton from ???潟?�?若??? 2006/12/15 14:49:03

Ecoute moi mon ami.. Je suis Noirs et Je veux une belle fille. D’accord ?  
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network