他人にだから話せることもある。もしかしたらあの人も見てくれるかもしれない・・・。
恋にまつわるあなたの胸の内を、そっとここでうちあけてみませんか?
プライバシーを考慮し、記入いただくお名前に関しては、全て匿名かイニシャルでお願いします。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.1954
いい女ってどこに見つけるか?
by confused from バンクーバー 2006/10/10 09:14:15

バンクバーに日本人がいっぱいで、イロンナ人がいますよね。例えば高校にしか出ってない子とか、カナダ人と結婚したい人とか。。。

僕は気取り屋(snob)かもしらないが、educated, sophisticated, smart, stylish woman from a good family w strong values and idealsしか出会いたくない −− そのいい女はどうやて出会うの?

だって、周りのカナダ人female friendsは皆そうだから。。。

これはpersonal adじゃなくて、本気の質問ので、返事は宜しくお願い
します。(日本語は今見てるトオリにうまく書けないけど、読めるから、どうぞ日本語の書き込みでも。。。。)

ありがとうございます

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/10/10 09:26:03

では その周りのカナダ人female friendsの一人を恋人にすればいいのではないですか??もう 出会ってるじゃん。  
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/10/10 09:26:29

うーんと。
日本人の女の子がいいんですか?
なぜ?

周りのカナダ人の女の子がそんないい女ばかりなら
その人たちから選ぶのはダメ?

私はカナダ人の夫がいますが、日本人の私とつき合うのも
きっと努力のいることだったと思いますし
結婚するのはすごく、決心のいることだったと思いますよ。

なんか上手に書けませんね。ごめんなさい。
まず、あなたの周りのカナダ人の女の子と日本人の女の子、
何が違って何が良くて日本人の女の子と出会いたいのか
それをお聞きしたいです。  
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/10/10 09:33:06

真珠は日本の田舎にいます、大都会に出ているのはミーハーばかり
かつて大地主だった家系の奥さんは没落した京都の公家や大名の子女を迎えていた、こういうところの子女は東京で高等教育を受けた後田舎に帰っている。頭が良くて別嬪で最高です
でもミーハーの君のものではない  
Res.4 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/10/10 10:28:11

私もカナダ人の友達にすればいいと思うんだけど、、、。
カナダ人の友達とはどこで出会ったんですか?

もしその友達とは友達止まりで恋人になれないって言うのなら、あなたもそういう人と同じような器量が必要なのでは?

educated, sophisticated, smart, stylish woman from a good family w strong values and idealsな女性は、educated, sophisticated, smart, stylish man from a good family w strong values and idealsな男性を求めるものだと思います。

Res.5 by Tony from ???潟?�?若??? 2006/10/10 10:35:27

if you find any then let me know.. I hear there are some still left but they live in the mountains and it is hard to get there...  
Res.6 by パリス from 無回答 2006/10/10 10:39:35

まぁ、自分がいい男になれてから探すのね(笑)

みっともないわよ?高望みばかりの男(笑)

自分のレベルを知った方がいいわね(笑)  
Res.7 by confused from バンクーバー 2006/10/10 11:31:55

トピ主です。

まじめな返事ありがとうございます。

レス2さんへ

”まず、あなたの周りのカナダ人の女の子と日本人の女の子、
何が違って何が良くて日本人の女の子と出会いたいのか
それをお聞きしたいです。”

簡単で言えば僕は日本ずきな人間なんだ。だけど、別に日本人だけなわけじゃなくて、there are things that i respect and like about japanese people (and japan) that canadians have no interest in. i think it is fair to want to get to know people from other countries, especially since i just finished living in japan for several years. なんか、複雑な心理的なことだと僕も思いまして、うまく説明できなくてすみませんが、まあ懐かしいかもね。。。日本の友達に(恋人じゃなくて)。。。

レス3さんへ

確かにそうかもな、日本に行くカナダ人はみんなミーハーになるだよね。だけど、あなたの言うってる田舎お嬢様にはもう興味ですよ。その人たちは危ないから、知り合いたいのが独立してるオトナだから。。。

レス4さんへ
私もカナダ人の友達にすればいいと思うんだけど、、、。
カナダ人の友達とはどこで出会ったんですか?

もちろんカナダ人同士は学校をはじめ、職場と友達の紹介で普通な方法で知り合ったんだよ。 なんか、前東京に住んでた時と同じように日本人と出会った。。。。 でもな、カナダでは日本人は外人で日常生活に知り合いになるチャンスが少なくて。。。 だからさ、僕の質問は”なんでgirl friendがいないの”じゃなくて、ただ ”バンクバーではどこに出会えるところがありますか”とうゆう質問です

レス6さんへ

毎日ネートで面白くない話しないことだなぁ(笑)

一応、僕の質問は”なんでgirl friendがいないの”じゃなくて、ただ ”バンクバーではどこに出会えるところがありますか”とうゆう質問です。例えば、大はばlanguage exchange groupとか. on the other hand, when i have been outside of canada i have gone to a community centre for people from my ethnic group (part of europe) in order to make friends more quickly.

宜しくお願いします  
Res.8 by レス2 from 無回答 2006/10/10 12:41:53

そうですか〜。
私はバンクーバーの住人ではないので、何もお手伝いはできませんが。
ごめんなさいね。

私の夫も日本に留学してました。
だから、夫とトピ主さんを同じように重ねて考えてしまって。
トピ主さんの書く日本語、夫の書く日本語と似てるし☆

私、すごい将来のことまで考え過ぎかも。

私たちは結婚したばかりなのですが、
それなのに私、夫に愚痴ばかりこぼしてるんです。

日本にいる両親がどんどん年を取っていくのに
そばにいてあげられないこととか。
カナダで一生暮らしていく不安とか。

「人間一人を受け入れるってだけで大変なことなのに
外国から来た人間をずっとサポートしていくのは大変なこと」
って、夫を見て思ってる。
いつもやさしく受け入れてくれる夫には、いつも感謝してます。
…ちょっとのろけてみました☆

それと、結婚を別にしても
日本人はたいてい日本に帰ってしまうじゃないですか。

だからもし、トピ主さんにカナダ人で良さそうな人がいるなら
断然そっちの方がいいんじゃないかなって思ってしまったんです。

でも、まだまだ結婚のことなんて考える必要ないですものね。
たくさんの人に出会うのは楽しいことだし。

トピ主さんがおしゃる通り、コミュニティセンターみたいなのを
探すのが一番たくさんの人と知り合えて、早いかも知れませんが
男女問わず友達をたくさん作るのもいいですよね。
紹介とかしてもらえるかもしれないですし。

楽しい出会いがありますように。  
Res.9 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/10/10 15:17:19

ワーホリもクズばかりではない、いいこもいるよ、会社の令嬢だった彼女、ホームステイでホストマザーに見込まれて日系二世のビジネスマンと見合い、現在幸せに暮らしている  
Res.10 by レス4 from 無回答 2006/10/10 15:51:12

そうですか。私も残念ながらバンクーバーに住んでいないのでご協力はできませんが、トピ主さんの言う「出会い」を求めるような所には軽い女性しか集まってこなくても仕方ないと思います。石ころの中に数少ないダイヤが混じっていたとしても競争率は激しいでしょう。
外国人との出会いは難しいですね。逆の場合もあります。日本人が純粋に現地人と英会話をしたくても軽い人達が寄って来たりします。

私は今の旦那と職場で出会いました。私の周りでうまくいっているカナダ人×日本人カップルも学校や職場、友達の紹介などで出会いました。あせらずにカナダでも普通の方法で出会えればいいですね。  
Res.11 by がんばれ from バンクーバー 2006/10/10 19:16:00

インターネットとかは?

私の友達、もうすぐネットで会った彼と結婚するよ。

彼女は学歴があって精神的にすごく大人で金銭的にも安定している人。
おまけに美男美女のカップルです。
彼はいつも彼女のことを「ボクのかけがえのない人」と紹介します。
(聞いてるこっちが照れるよね〜!)

だからトピ主さんも頑張って。

Res.12 by confused from バンクーバー 2006/10/12 11:04:41

first of all, i’m very sorry that obviously my japanese is not good enough to clearly express what i meant to say. from the beginning i misused the term "deai" and it was confusing. sorry.

res 2: i can understand yr feelings and agree that in a lot of ways it is better not to marry a foreigner. BUT, yr husband didnt just marry a japanese woman, he married you. he married you because he loves you. that is unique. you dont need to compare yourself to others.

res 4: for sure one way or another i need to continue to make friendships and get to know new people. i appreciate that you have given me sensible advice.

res 11: yeah, i guess the internet is ok. actually i once met someone very special through the net, but that was an accident and i wasnt looking for a girlfriend at the time. sometimes i look at craigslist vancouver but it is just such a weird group of people. everybody wants something for free in that place.

in summary, i guess i’m just curious about the japanese community in vancouver. there is of course the stereo type that japanese people are insular and don’t integrate, but there must be some places where japanese people gather. i mean, church doesnt seem like a natural or good idea but something similar.

thanks again.  
Res.13 by がんばれ from バンクーバー 2006/10/12 11:44:49

“・・・but that was an accident ・・・”

トピ主さん、人生なんて“accident”の連続です。
先述の私の友達も、「条件だけ見たら普通は絶対にpickしないような相手だった。見かけ(髪の色とか)も好みじゃなかった。でも、彼の写真のあの“目”に負けてコンタクトしちゃった。で、そこから始まった。」って言ってたし。
本当に出会いが欲しかったらあらゆる手段を尽くすものです。ネットもいろいろあるし、日本人に限らず人がいっぱい集まるところに出入りして、ネットワークを広げてみては?

Res.14 by confused from バンクーバー 2006/10/12 12:08:54

yes, you are absolutely right!
i had a bad experience w someone quite recently. the result is that i have lost my balance in terms of being open to but not expecting too much from new acquaintances.

actually, i’m constantly meeting new people these days and, like i said above, they are all good folks; but i just feel like something is missing from my life. i’m not the sort of person to make friends casually or take others for granted, but there are so many japanese who are in vancouver temporarily i feel like it really mirrors my experience in japan. plus i really enjoyed all the great conversations and just having fun over the last three yrs. like i said above, i’m just nostalgic. i need to find a new balance here in vancouver and it would be nice to be connected to the japanese community.

blah, blah blah. thank you for listening and sharing yr experience. :)  
Res.15 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/10/12 14:51:33

なんか彼氏と同じことを言ってるので興味深く読みました。
うちの彼も純粋に日本の文化が大好きで、過去にいろんな日本人と知り合いになりその中には付き合った人もいたようです。でも結局このトピ主と同じように感じ始めたところに私と出会ったんだそうです。私は自分で移民とってこっちで働いているのですが、彼に初めて会ったとき「君は他の日本人女性とは違う」とはっきり言われました。ワーホリやESLの子たちは政治・経済などの難しい話しになると答えられないし、将来のことも何も考えてないって。それに対して私は「ワーホリで来てる子も千差万別。いい子もいるでしょ?」って答えてました。
逆に私の目から見たら、彼は私のキャリアや移民の世話をしなくてもよいところなどに利益を見出して付き合ってるんじゃないかと勘ぐってしまいます。
経済的に自立しているところも私の性格も全てを気に入ってくれてるんだとわかるまで随分時間かかりました。

人を好きになるのって条件じゃないと思うんですよ。
高卒だって本当に頭がよくて将来をしっかり見据えてる人もいます。
あまり条件にこだわってると本当に自分に合った人に出会えたとき、その人を見失ってしまうかも知れませんよ。  
Res.16 by confused from バンクーバー 2006/10/12 16:24:20

thanks. i really do appreciate hearing all of yr dif’t experiences.

i see that this thread is becoming less about me and more about yr insecurities. one of the first things i learned in japan was that japanese women place a premium on foreign men who have never had a japanese gf. i think it is a pretty interesting phenomenon. i mean it is almost as if you feel uncomfortable w the idea that somebody might understand something about yr background. definitely, most people in japan just make this broad assumption that foreigners are completely ignorant of japan. i guess for some people it is desirable to have a relationship w someone who is ignorant of the real you.

i know that when i first left canada (not to japan) i loved the fact that i could pretend to be somebody that i’m not. I still find it interesting to talk w people who have different assumptions and put me in dif’t categories than a canadian girl would. BUT the reason i want to find someone who is educated is because it can be dehumanizing to be close to someone who expects things from you that are clearly impossible.

i think it is important for all you to remember that while yr boyfriend/husband may likely have considered you at first because yr japanese, its impossible that he didnt ultimately choose you as an individual. i mean, he likes the good things about you - isnt that what any partner should do.

one more thing, i have no problem w working holiday visa holders. a good friend from japan is now doing that in europe. i also have no problem per se w a lack of formal education. if nothing else i know that i am over-educated and that is a bad thing.  
Res.17 by がんばれ from バンクーバー 2006/10/13 05:45:00

“educated, sophisticated, smart, stylish woman from a good family w strong values and idealsしか出会いたくない ”

条件を3つに絞ってみるのも一つのテだよ。
トピ主さんにとってどうしても譲れない3つの条件は何かな?  
Res.18 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/10/13 08:48:24

You’re not gonna find anyone like that here....
Think about it this way;are there women like that here? of course there are, but they all went to uni and they have good jobs. can u imagine any of them going to Alaska for a year for.......fun?  
Res.19 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/10/14 02:08:08

To:confused
Why Jp girl??
I don’t think girls who you are looking for want to be your girlfriend.
Because you seemed not to be smart or cool.
You need to be good if you wanna get a good girl.
Unfortunately, however, a person who is good enough doesn’t really need to ask here, like you.
So what I mean is "please make yourself better above all."
Sorry that I can say only like this, I don’t mean I wanna blame you.  
Res.20 by マダムやん from バンクーバー 2006/10/14 09:06:48

まずご自分自身を磨きなおすことね。

Res.21 by さくら from バンクーバー 2006/10/15 11:41:02

What the f*ck is wrong with you? obviously, you dont even know how to socialize with people. "How do i meet with my ideal girls? how come all japanese girls are cunts?" if you think all your canadian friends are so great, why dont you go out with them? are you an idiot? what the hell is your problem. What a loser. go out and party, go f*cking meet new people idiot!  
Res.22 by Tony from ???潟?�?若??? 2006/10/15 13:05:54

god damn right. give it to him Sakurama.  
Res.23 by Toronto from トロント 2006/10/15 22:16:37

大学の交換留学生や大学院の留学生がいいんじゃないですか?

私もある程度学歴など気にするほうでした。カナダに来ていろいろな方面でがんばっている人に出会うことで、それはだいぶなくなりました。しかし、日本人、カナディアンに関わらず、目的のない人は魅力がないと思います。大学に行っているから目的があるとは言い切れませんが、やりたいこともなく、嫌々働いているだけの人とか悲しいです。

政治の話ができるからeducated, sophisticated, smartとは限らないと思います。確かに政治や世界情勢の話ができないと物足りない感じはします。だけど、大学出ていなくても政治に詳しい人もいると思います。私は日本でマスターを修了しましたが、自分はeducated, sophisticated, smartだと思いません。研究したことほとんど忘れました。研究に費やした時間を無駄にしたあほです。

何をもってstylish woman from a good family w strong values and idealsとするかも、個人によって差がありますね。その家族のStrong Valuesがとぴ主さんのvalueとかけ離れていたら意味ないですよね。

結局、他の方もおっしゃってますが、私も出会いは偶然だと思います。予期しないところで、自分とすごく合う人に出会ったりします。
がんばってくださいね。もしとぴ主さんが理想の女性に出会った時はここで報告してくださいね。  
Res.24 by country girl from バンクーバー 2006/10/18 19:59:11

I think it’s all up to our own choice as to what kind of people to be with as "good friends". Some may be interested in educated people, while others are more interested in good personality rather than how smart the person is. It may be possible to find those who have a lot of strong backgrounds, such as high level of education and good families, but everybody has an weak point or two as well. What is important is to try to understand and accept each person’s qualities whether it is good or bad. Then, we may realize that we are no better than who we expect others to be. And as long as we expect a lot of "good qualities" on others, we are also expected by others to have the same kind of qualities. Balancing is the key to have a lot of good relationships. I do not think I am highly educated, but at least I have a positive energy and I want my friends to be happy with my energy. For me, those who have positive thoughts are a lot more important than those with hight education, because what I think the most important in living in our real society is to know how to take care of oneself. Those who are not kind to themselves can hardly ever make others happy. This is my thoughts, though. And everybody has different sense of value as well as thoughts, expectations and specific preferences on people. You choose what you want, and do what you want to do. If we want a perfect person as our partner, we might look for him or her forever, or we may give up having such a high expectation. It’s all about our choice! And there’s nothing good or bad about what kind of people to look for! みんな幸せにな〜れッ(^−^)♪  
Res.25 by shun from バンクーバー 2006/10/18 20:22:58

good comment up there country girl !
way to go !! haha~  
Res.26 by Clinton from ???潟?�?若??? 2006/10/19 09:15:02

well spoken..  
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network