負けずに「SEX大好きだよ」って子が居たらメール下さい。

気持ちいィSEXをしたい子はメールしてね。  →返信

Res.1 by オヤジ狩り from バンクーバー 2006/08/02 16:10:50

でたでた〜上手く呼び出して次はこいつ狩ろうぜ!

Res.2 by 宇田?警備隊 from バンクーバー 2006/08/02 17:29:04

オヤジ狩りのお前。

俺がお前の首狩ってもいいよ。  
Res.3 by akiko from バンクーバー 2006/08/02 18:00:49

my pussy aches for a man like you. i am hot, 19, and can barely keep myself from sliding off the couch my pussy is so wet. i have small boobs but long nipples so i think you will enjoy them. i can suck a dick with the power of a hoover vaccuum factory. sometimes i like anal too, and if you could bring a friend that would be great. nothing like 2 holes no waiting. i will not disappoint  
Res.4 by 無回答 from トロント 2006/08/03 11:10:19

アキコちゃん
long nipples
は怖くないですか?  
Res.5 by akiko from バンクーバー 2006/08/03 14:54:05

ahhhh, not scary. long nipples are the cool thing these days. eye protection is recommended though ;-)  
Res.6 by bored-san from バンクーバー 2006/08/03 15:19:29

hahahaha! akiko-sann, you have a great sense of humor! ;)  
Res.7 by akiko from バンクーバー 2006/08/03 15:41:44

eheh, shitteru, . i’m awesome >B-}  
Res.8 by bored-san from バンクーバー 2006/08/03 15:48:22

you’re english is pretty good too. you’ve been here long?  
Res.9 by akiko from バンクーバー 2006/08/03 16:24:06

3 days. i could host language clinic i’m so awesome. バンクーバーはつまんない?そんなにSEXできないの? c’mon buddy, whats the scoop? you must keep us informed! tell us when the deed is done! we could have a lottery \!!! i predict ken will get laid 2006年8月11日金曜日! 500! DONT LET ME DOWN KENNY-BOY! GO KEN GO!!!  
Res.10 by bored-san from バンクーバー 2006/08/03 16:47:52

I don’t think he’s gonna get any action......demo ganbatte hosii!!!  
Res.11 by akiko from バンクーバー 2006/08/03 17:01:03

agreed, but here’s hoping. where’s the fun spots around here? this place cant be that bad. or am i in for a basket-weaving bonanza?  
Res.12 by bored-san from バンクーバー 2006/08/03 17:05:30

depends where you’re from. If you’re from a small city, then this place might be exciting for you but if you’re from, let’s say, Tokyo, I’m sure it’ll seem boring. There’s not much of a night life here but it’s a beautiful city. A bit too small though. :)  
Res.13 by akiko from バンクーバー 2006/08/03 17:25:11

yamagata desu. tottemo chiisai mura dayo. small enough that i need to impale myself on inanimate objects for fun on a weekly basis. the lube gets to be expensive after a while. so far i’ve realize its no tokyo, but although tokyo is big, its really good nite-life areas are small... regional like any other city i guess. C’MON KENNY, I’M ACHING FOR YOUR INPUT! so vancouver is boring? maybe i should go back to berlin.  
Res.14 by bored-san from バンクーバー 2006/08/03 17:27:54

yamagataka- so are you enjoying vancouver so far? i emailed you by the way.  
Res.15 by akiko from バンクーバー 2006/08/03 17:58:09

havent done much cause i slept for 2 days after getting here. pretty so far, but its got nothing on places like zurich or bern, vienna or innsbruck, or southern deutchland. no all nighters here then? ...sorry, took me forever to load email, and then i had to find it. heehee, i like to study language. parlez-vous francais? sprechen-sie deutch? most boys think i’m not smart because of my stunningly good looks, in fact most avoid me like i’m a harbinger of death. demo, hokano kunino kotobade hanasunoha tanoshii, no? how about you? your english is good too. what are you proposing in your email?  
Res.16 by akiko from バンクーバー 2006/08/03 18:09:29

...or are you translating? i can tone it down if u like  
Res.17 by hornny from バンクーバー 2006/08/03 18:39:31

hai, akiko, thank you for a lot of message. I send a E-mail are getting that. I am quite ready pleae replay to me see you.  
Res.18 by akiko from バンクーバー 2006/08/03 19:32:43

listen lads, no more marriage proposals. i know everyone has a big set of brass balls when it comes to online banter, but it never turns out well in person. we must meet randomly at clubs, perhaps somebody will suggest some? vancouver no nightclub ha dokoga osusume?  
Res.19 by horny from バンクーバー 2006/08/03 19:41:47

hai, akiko, are you gai arnt’you. or are you mocking me ? you are araid to meet me ? you are not so ggod ? are you chikin ? come on. give me a contact.
see you  
Res.20 by akiko from バンクーバー 2006/08/03 20:24:14

lesbo i:m not, but other girls arent out of the equation. cmon, cheap goading isnt gonna work. hooking up online is for nerds. if anyone has club suggestion, speak! you’ll know who i am when u see me. but i’m not going alone - i need to make girlfriend here first to go with. and forget about buying me drinks too. i’m into experimentation but certainly not date-rape by a bunch of horny nintendo-playing expats who couldnt find their way into a ryotei having been given a map. i want KEN anyway ;-)  
Res.21 by horny from バンクーバー 2006/08/03 21:54:55

ok, fine, I got what you mean. lets go club toghter. how it sounds. it looks fine give me a E-mail or call. I send a E-mail for sure.  
Res.22 by bored-san from バンクーバー 2006/08/04 10:29:25

wow akiko, i decide to check out this post in the morning and now you’ve turned into someone who seems to be a little high on herself. Like you said, people can talk all the smack they want online but don’t you think you’re doing the same? heh heh...it’s all good. I don’t think you can really compare Vancouver to other european cities. They have so much more history than here. Nonetheless, I think if you’ve done your travelling, you’ll learn to appreciate Vancouver for it’s own beauty. Although I think this place is a bit too quiet and small. Oh yeah, and je n’aime pas francais! :P  
Res.23 by akiko from バンクーバー 2006/08/04 12:14:21

don’t like french? how come? just because they’re about as rude and obnoxious as i am doesn’t mean you shouldn’t like them... well ok, maybe it does heheh. yeah, i’m basically a self-righteous, conceited, pompous genius who likes to let people know it, only because it provides me with much personal amusement. it makes many people squirm, especially men. not your typical nihon no onnanoko, yuujuufudan! look at some of these posts! so many can’t bloody think for themselves. "what should i do? what should i do?" get a brain and start thinking for yourselves is a good start, instead of polling complete strangers for advise on life. hah. life is an adventure, and if you’re too afraid to open the mystery door and take the step you’ve never taken before, you might as well just lock yourself in a convent and read the same boring book over and over again. i on the other hand... well, i don’t use an umbrella when it rains. that about sums me up. am i being too harsh?  
Res.24 by bored-san from バンクーバー 2006/08/04 13:51:39

no i don’t think you’re being harsh at all. So you never really answered my first question...why is your english so good? Were you raised here? Did you live outside of japan for a good amount of time? You got my curiosity going......  
Res.25 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/08/06 04:57:39

no  
Res.26 by akiko from バンクーバー 2006/08/08 16:13:43

ahhh, hold your breath, akiko’s back. back from seattle. not a bad place. no respense from ken yet? a shame. i saw i had around the usual number of hate-email letters, all rather dull but entertaining nonetheless. although i wish they’d all just post here. what’s that? howcome my language sogood? well, i study. and i usually spend only spring in japan. and my family lives in europe, and i’ll leave it at that. accents get confusing though... ...oh what to do tonight................  
Res.27 by bored-san from バンクーバー 2006/08/10 14:30:39

welcome back...glad you had fun in seattle. ken still isn’t back although it seems he’s started a new thread. lol So what is your parents doing in Europe? and you only spend spring in Japan? I guess you’re all over the place! reminds me of myself a few years ago. So what did you end up doing the other night?  
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network