Careful ladies.  
Res.3 by 代理人 from バンクーバー 2006/03/05 21:44:38

トピ主です。
私は日本人の26歳女性です。
ルームメイトは私がおすすめ出来るほどのナイスガイです。
心配だったら、私も同伴しますよ。
本気で彼はガールフレンドを探しています。

Res.4 by don’t believe from トロント 2006/03/05 21:49:26

Don’t believe... It’s actually a guy pretending to be a girl... he will trick you. He just wants sex.  
Res.5 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/03/05 21:52:28

Thank you for telling, we don’t contact him.

Sound dangeorous - Thank you!  
Res.6 by ネカマちゃん from バンクーバー 2006/03/06 05:37:32

本人であること間違いないね!

メールちょうだい☆
baakabaakabaaka@hokaittekure.com  
Res.7 by ho.. from バンクーバー 2006/03/06 14:14:46

you baaka..  
Res.8 by 本人 from バンクーバー 2006/03/06 14:58:48

I don’t know who you are, and why you are to say these things about me. you have no idea who i am, and what i want. you never talk to me before, you don’t anything about me. but from the sounds of the postings, you have the wrong idea. there are people in this world who wants LOVE and to have a meaningful relationship. You can continue to hate  
Res.9 by I know the truth from バンクーバー 2006/03/06 21:46:46

I know who you are - you’re that short chinese guy that’s on welfare. Get a job and stop posting lies.

You just want sex - be careful girls!  
Res.10 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/03/07 07:35:13

when did u ever see a chinese person on welfare?they usually drive bmw or mercedes benz.white people are usually on welfare. but i dont support this guy trying to get girls here. he’s not chinese but he’s a dork.
he could be korean tho...  
Res.11 by Minami from バンクーバー 2006/03/09 15:52:03

i’d like to make friends with native english speakers in vancouver. i’m 31 and just broke up with ex.i’m alike Faye Wong who is an actress form Hong Kong[www//fayewong.excite.co.jp/fayewong/]. i visited shanghai,beijing last year.
i have a question to you. what is your occupation?  
Res.12 by Bond from 無回答 2006/03/09 17:06:08

Hi Minami
I do not know who Faye Wong is and I am not chinese.I work in the retail sector.I am leaving for japan next year and would love to know more about this facinating culture.
What do you do ?  
Res.13 by Bond from 無回答 2006/03/09 17:10:53

Hi Minami
I do not know who Faye Wong is .I work in the retail sector.I am leaving for japan next year and would love to know more about this facinating culture and I am just looking for frienship or someone to hang out with.
What do you do ?  
Res.14 by Minami from バンクーバー 2006/03/09 17:51:48

hi Bond,
you are the one posted it,aren’t you? your friend told,"you are chinese-canadian".

Res.15 by Bond from 無回答 2006/03/09 17:57:57

HI Minami,
No I am not ,just a new guy that happen to visit the site.

Res.16 by careful... from バンクーバー 2006/03/09 19:44:39

careful minami.. this guys been around and around and is always on the site. he’s the same guy who has the sex wanted ads...

careful...  
Res.17 by Bond from 無回答 2006/03/09 21:54:54

Hi Careful,Minami
Well first of all I have to congratulate you for sincere thought regarding Minami.If I was japanese,I would have done the same thing(Big brother) so I understand your point of view. The thing I would like to point out is I have never been around this site and do not have a clue about the sex ads you are talking about.
I do not care whether Minami is pretty or not but just a good personality plus she is 31 and not an ESL student that do not have a clue or can’t even speak english and I am not looking for a girlfriend just someone to hang out with.
If I ever get a chance to meet Minami you are invited to join us if you can share your culture which I think is a great and proud to be of.
So you see I am a different guy.
Well Minami,hopefully that will clear all the confusion and If you are interested we can surely meet.
Bond

Res.18 by careful from バンクーバー 2006/03/10 00:25:44

Don’t listen to that Minami... this guy is dangerous... he hangs around the club on robson, I forget the name right now. He says he’s half but he looks 110% chinese to me and just a ganger wannabee type. He posts all sorts of ads but you can see a lot of his posts as he calls himself "G-Man". He thinks he’s a gangster but instead he’s just one of those kids that smoke a lot of drugs and tries to be all that. I had a friend meet up with him and he scared the heck out of her.

this is no joke... be careful Minami - there are lots of sick people out there and I heard he’s one of them.  
Res.19 by G-man from バンクーバー 2006/03/10 12:49:42

i didnt start this posting. and u are right, u shouldnt meet this guy.

and whats the difference between gangster wannabee and real gangster?
a gangster makes money selling drugs and hurting people?
gangster wannabee just looks like it?  
Res.20 by G-man from バンクーバー 2006/03/10 12:53:55

the only person i dont like is mooman. if anyone knows who mooman is i will pay money for information.  
Res.21 by Bond from 無回答 2006/03/10 13:53:41

Careful/G-Man,
Thks G-Man for clarifying the matter.So I rest my case I am a new guy,so leave it up to Minami to make her own judgement.
This is my last post if she does not reply.  
Res.22 by G-man from バンクーバー 2006/03/10 15:25:55

hey "careful", what the hell is wrong with u?can u read english?? have u read my postings? i havent written anything about trying to have sex or get girls. all i have done is defend japan, japanese culture and japanese girls. and fight with mooman (the geeky white boy). read it again F*cking retard.

to "bond", dont thank me, i was defending myself.

btw "bond" why dont u go to a club and pick up girls there. pretty retarded to try and pick them up off this site. 50% of vancouver is pussy, lots out there. be a man and do it the old fashion way.  
Res.23 by mooman from オタワ 2006/03/10 16:02:23

Bond - G-MAN is only into guys and thus "gay-man" so don’t take his advice.

I wouldn’t be surprised myself if the g-ball man and bond are the same person but what do I care. just a couple losers that are trying to get laid. I thought G was stricky gay though.

I saw this personal ad for the g-ball man and he was bragging that he’s got a 3 inch cock in length when it’s really hard. Pretty sad I would think but I guess that’s big in Japan.  
Res.24 by Minami from バンクーバー 2006/03/10 16:55:45

i’m curious the gentlman the one posted it. the person who posted it is a lady? how come you don’t go out with him? he is a kind of dream men, i guess. i had better to leave from this topic. that’s better ieda. thanx.  
Res.25 by Bond from 無回答 2006/03/10 17:32:04

Hi Minami,
Well that is up to you,but we I think we should keep in touch and I am not a lady or whatever they are talking about.
Thks  
Res.26 by mooman from オタワ 2006/03/10 18:10:30

that’s because there is no lady... it’s just him pretending. Didn’t you follow that Minami.  
Res.27 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/03/10 18:14:04

わーごっついかわいそうな事なってますな〜。みなみさん?きっと、良い人見つかると思うから、ここから選ぶのは、辞めておいた方が良いよ。同情しちゃうね。
だいだい、もともとのポストからして、かわいい女の子ってあるけれど?何を対象にしてかわいいの? 32歳になって、彼氏がいる子に$170の花束渡すとか普通書かないよね?自慢かい?でも実際には、恥ずかしい事だよね?高校生じゃあないんだからさ。  
Res.28 by G-man from バンクーバー 2006/03/11 14:20:18

hey mooman, hows your day today? u imagining stuff about me again? i havent said anything that wasnt true, but it seems like u can only make up things. everything i say about u is correct but the only thing u can say is some made up little school boy stuff about how u think u have a big dick and how everyone in the world has a smaller dick that u. i wonder who’s in a dream world.hahah. u really ought to get out more white boy. i had the impression u were scare of me. why u still talking back to me?hahah. little bitch, stay in your place and keep licking my shoes, i’ll give u a few bucks. and if u are struggling to pay the bills u could wash windows on the street corners or just beg for money just like your white brothers.

FACTS.  
Res.29 by 無回答 from 無回答 2006/03/11 15:48:49

32歳ならブランド物買って欲しい。花イラナイ!!  
こいばな(恋話)トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network