ルルレモンのパンツの毛玉を取りたいのですが、なかなかうまくいきません。

何かいい方法はないですか?いい毛玉取り機はカナダにありますか?

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/08/01 15:18:44

昔何かでカミソリで取れると見たことがあります。
でも「ルルレモンのパンツ」とわざわざ書くということは、何か特別な生地なのかもしれないので、試す際は自己責任でお願いします。
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/08/01 23:22:05

できたものは仕方ないですが、綿ものといっしょに洗濯すると毛玉できやすいそうですよ。
Res.3 by Tomoko from バンクーバー 2012/08/02 00:13:17

確かに出来てしまった毛玉は、かなりとりにくく、私も諦めました。ルルのサイトでも衣服の洗い方がわざわざ説明されているのは、そのためだと思います。今後またパンツを買うのであれば、参考になさってください。
http://www.nadeshikocanada.com/canada-info/useful-info/how-to-wash-lululemon-clothes

Res.4 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/08/02 09:37:42

そんな・・・・・

毛玉ふができるほどはいてるって

はずかしくないの?

Res.5 by ルルル from 無回答 2012/08/02 12:12:12

みなさん、レスありがとうございます。

res.1さん
顔そり用のカミソリ試してみましたが、あまりうまくいきませんでした。そうですね、毛玉が他の生地よりもしつこい感じです。

res.2さん
そうなんですね。普通に他の洗濯物と一緒に洗ってました。新しいの買ったら分けて洗います。

res.3さん
諦められたのですね。私もそうなりそうです。リンクありがとうございます。新しいのを買ったときに参考にさせていただきます。

res.4さん
そうですよね・・・恥ずかしいですね。やはり諦めて新しいのを買うとします。

Res.6 by 恋バナナ from バナナンクーバー 2012/08/02 23:58:09

Heaven help us!

If a bunch of Japanese women don't know how to solve a household problem, it must be intractable. Stop all work on the damn Higgs boson and put the world's quantum-mechanical eggheads on it!

You know, everything I know about laundry, and various other such practical matters, I (re-)learned from Japanese women.

For example, the mysterious ritual of stretching folding wet clothing *before* hanging it, then folding it for real when it is dry. (In English, when you rehearse something before doing it for real, that is called a "dry run". But this, this is a "wet run"! The "dry run" is the final folding! LOL!) All joking aside, there is a sense in it and so now I do it. The clothes really come out a lot flatter, without ironing. Especially T-shirts.

Oh yes, and the religious use of those zippered mesh bags for delicates. (That can probably prevent this 毛玉 problem, if the susceptible article is individually bagged. Right?)

毛玉 are called "pills" in English. Unwanted fibers sticking out of cloth are called "fuzz". The machines for removing these go by various names: "fabric shaver", "pill shaver", "pill remover", "fuzz shaver", "fuzz remover", ... If you Google for these terms, you can catch photographic glimpses of various models of these machines.

The pill is a lightweight particle that consequently does not require a big, expensive accelerator to produce. The cyclotronic action of a mere household washing machine produces energy levels high enough to bring these particles into existence. This production is hypothesized to occur by the super-imposition of multiple string-like particles, resulting in (ahem!) "quantum entanglement", though this has never been directly observed. The pill is a very stable and long-lived particle. Too long, for some people's tastes.

This winter, a particularly ugly breakout of these particles happened to my knitted hat (polyester or acrylic). While riding the train, I simply cut off the pills with scissors. Cho-kin, cho-kin! I worked fast, and half of them were gone in one train ride. The other half, over the return trip. You have to pull the fabric tight so it doesn't gather between the blades of the scissors, and don't let your mind wander so that you don't accidentally cut it.

L8terz ...

Res.7 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/08/03 02:04:58

Res4さん
毛玉ができるほどって言われてますけど、数回の使用で、洗濯のときはルルレモンのluon製品のみでまとめて、冷水モードで、もちろん乾燥機にはかけませんがそれでも毛玉できますよ。ルルレモン着たことありますか?
Res.8 by from バンクーバー 2012/08/03 06:53:56

私は、カナダで毛玉取り機を買いました。私の持っている物が、良い毛玉取り機か?どうかは、分かりませんが、普通に毛玉を取ってくれるので、満足してますよ♪ルルのパンツに毛玉が出来たら、毛玉取り機で毛玉を取ります。パンツが、綺麗になります。毛玉取り機の購入をお薦めします。
Res.9 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/08/03 08:21:25

Res.7さん

アウトレットで買うとそういうことになります。正規品を買いましょうね!

Res.10 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/08/03 09:27:45

アウトレットでも正規品でも同じではないですか?だって生地は同じでしょう?

プリントがずれたり、縫製が曲がっていたり、売れなかったタイプなど そういうものをアウトレットで出すので、アウトレットで買ったから毛玉が出来やすいということはないでしょう。

私はアウトレットでも、店頭でも買いましたが 毛玉の出来やすさは同じです。

あと、ルルパンツだけで裏返して洗濯したほうが持つみたいです。他の洗濯物とこすれると毛玉が出来やすいみたい。
Res.11 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/08/03 21:24:16

アウトレットでも正規品でも同じですよ。

私はルルレモンは単独で手洗いしています。
Res.12 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/08/09 10:19:34

wal-martのクラフトコーナーの所に電動の毛玉取り10ドルぐらいで売ってますよ。

Res.13 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2012/08/10 22:36:19

男性用の電動シェイバーか、なければカミソリで処理するときれいに取れますよ。
レディスルームトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network