この掲示板はノンジャンルです。あなたのささいな質問から
仲間内の自由なおしゃべりまで、ご自由にご利用下さい。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.8207
post graduation work programe
by masa from バンクーバー 2006/11/04 08:23:26

by keiichi Email from バンクーバー 2006/11/04 08:21:26 CA

about Post-graduation Work Program 

hai , my name is keiichi, and I am lookingfor the informationabout post graduation work programe. my school is full time and 16 month programe and I think I can get accepted , so I want to know how to apply this programe and where I need to go, amd so on, just I heared this programe from my friends and I want to work in canda. so plaselet me know
thank you 

Res.1 by ピンク from バンクーバー 2006/11/04 10:36:44

you should take a look on the CIC website, but here is a quick rundown:

- after you graduate from your program, you need to find a job/position that is related to the program you just graduated
- you must find an employer who will offer you the position
- the employer must agree to write you a letter that you are offered the position, and that you get this much pay, when you start, when you work till etc.
- on the CIC website, download the application and fill it in, make the application payment online as well, gather all the necessary paperwork (photocopy of passport etc, its all there on the application package) and send it in the CIC

the catch to this program is that the work permit application takes about 50 days to process therefore the employer must be willing to wait that amount of time until you can legally work for them. most employers will find employees that do not need a work permit therefore can work immediately, thus leaving us international students with very little positions to fill and very little companies that will hire us.

another catch is that you must find a job and send in the application within 90 days of fulfilling your last requirement for the program you are graduating. thus, this is NOT you graduation day, but the day you recieved you last grade mark for the program you are graduating. if you send in the application before 90 days is up, you’re good to go- even if your study permit has expired, you can stay in Canada and wait for your work permit decision to be made by CIC.

Also, to be able to apply for this program, you are going to need a valid study permit for the 90 days you are looking for a job and applying for the program.

so thats it. its not a hard process- you just need to find that employer and job, and there’s a good chance you will get the work permit. i know a lot of friends who failed to get the permit, so act quickly and start looking!

good luck!  
Res.2 by 無回答 from トロント 2006/11/07 20:49:35

Res.3 by 無回答 from トロント 2006/11/07 20:50:54

Also check your typo  
フリー掲示板トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network