また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
フリー掲示板
この掲示板はノンジャンルです。あなたのささいな質問から
仲間内の自由なおしゃべりまで、ご自由にご利用下さい。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.5196
パトリックデイとは何ぞや?
by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/03/12 09:01:18

来週末パトリックデイのパレードがダウンタウンであるらしいのですが、パトリックデイとはなんですか?パレードはどんな感じなのですか?

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/03/12 10:16:48

St. Patrick’s Day - The History
Saint Patrick was born around 385 AD in Britain. His real name is believed to be Maewyn Succat (he took on Patrick, or Patricus, after he became a priest). When he was 16, he was kidnapped by a group of Irish raiders and sold into slavery in Ireland. During his six-year captivity as a shepherd, he began to have religious visions and found strength in his faith. He finally escaped to France and became a priest - and later a bishop. When he was about 60 years old, Saint Patrick returned to Ireland to spread the Christian word. He used the shamrock, which resembles a three-leafed clover, as a metaphor to explain the Christian concept of God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit).

St. Patrick’s Day - An Irish Holiday?
The first St. Patrick’s Day parade didn’t take place in Ireland, but actually in New York City on March 17, 1762. Now, over 100 US cities have St. Patrick’s Day parades. New York should be called the Big Shamrock instead of the Big Apple because their parade usually puts the rest of them to shame.

St. Patrick’s Day - Did U Know?
Green is associated with St. Patrick’s Day because it is the color of spring, Ireland and the shamrock.
Leprechauns are also associated with St. Patrick’s Day, although the only reason they are is because they’re Irish. Leprechauns are usually mean little creatures - with the exception of the Lucky Charms guy.
People give Saint Patrick credit for chasing all the snakes out of Ireland. The truth is that snakes are not indigenous to Ireland.  
Res.2 by Thank you from バンクーバー 2006/03/12 14:36:41

I used to think the day is a celebration for Irish immigrants live in the U.S.,now I know. I wish this explained in Japanese to understand completely thou I got the idea. I like Irish music and dance,it sounds natsukashi for me somehow even thou I didn’t grow up there.  
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/03/12 16:23:54

アイルランドの民謡が日本人に懐かしいのには理由があります。
明治政府が西洋式の学校を始めたときに音楽の教え方法を米国の牧師にお願いしました。牧師の音楽といえば賛美歌、米国の賛美歌の多くはアイルランド民謡。じつは「たんたん狸の金時計」も賛美歌なのです。蛍の光なども  
Res.4 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/03/12 19:30:15

なるほど。多分故郷を想う所とかでどこか似てるんでしょうね。  
Res.5 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/03/12 19:57:11

アメリカのカウボーイが歌っていたカントリーソングももとはアイルランドからきた移民が過酷な労働の後たき火を囲みながら故郷を思い歌ったアイルランド民謡。日本人にも人気がある。
坂本九が歌った「上を向いて歩こう」もカントリーの部類で100万枚売れた。  
Res.6 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/03/12 21:42:26

四葉のクロバーも飾ったりして何か意味があるの?  
Res.7 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/03/13 22:51:01

3月17日は会社や学校はお休みですか??  
Res.8 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/03/13 23:16:07

パレードは具体的にどこであるんですか?  
Res.9 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/03/14 00:23:30

カントリーも好きかも、きっと田舎って所に私との共通点があるのかな。www.celticfestvancouver.com を見てみて下さい。15ー19日色々ある様です。  
フリー掲示板トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network