また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
フリー掲示板
この掲示板はノンジャンルです。あなたのささいな質問から
仲間内の自由なおしゃべりまで、ご自由にご利用下さい。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.32293
Wrong info about Conference plaza
by Ricky from バンクーバー 2017/01/07 17:16:11

It's very unfortunate how few people tell lies and try to damage others reputation.
Please refer to my previous response.
Nobody is forced to get a replacement. But each roomate must respect and understand the rules before. Especially the minimum stay. If they move out before the period agreed..that is causing a loss to the landlord because the roomate suddendly decided to move out early.
Rent in downtown is expensive..if you want to share 1 room for 2 persons it's your choice if you don't want to pay more.
I think only few people complain in a wrong way.and they scare new persons..every roomate see the room..condition..price and rules..so i can't understand..if someone don't like it..maybe should not come at first.
But if you come..you are welcome and please follow the mentioned rules. Thank you

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2017/01/08 08:44:26

"Rules"? You mean the rules you have made up? Refer this rules of yours here from appropriate source and then start talking about it! No Japanese will rent rooms from your anymore. F*ck off!!!! We will keep continue to warn other Japanese people NOT to deal with you ever.
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2017/01/08 09:31:16

What we are trying to say here is that NOBODY should make a contract with you to begin with. Many people want to leave your place right away anyways because your place is a crap hall too. Just stay away from Japanese people Ricky!!!!!
Res.3 by 無回答 from 無回答 2017/01/09 08:17:36

Hi Ricky.
Unfortunately i kept all the conversations i had with Kazu. the police officer instructed to me to take a screen shot so i did. i could post it here if you still think "few people tell lies and try to damage others reputation"

もちろん問題なく滞在できている人たちもたくさんいますが、
運が悪く、カズにトラブルを起こされてしまった人がたくさんいるのも事実です。
フリー掲示板トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network