また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
フリー掲示板
この掲示板はノンジャンルです。あなたのささいな質問から
仲間内の自由なおしゃべりまで、ご自由にご利用下さい。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.25970
バンクーバーのカルチャーや英語に興味がある人はいますか?
by ポカリ巣エット from バンクーバー 2012/12/05 21:04:28

私は、SFU大学に通う25歳の学生です。経営に関して学んでいて、来年の8月には経営の勉強を終えSFUを卒業する予定です。私は、他国の文化や言語に興味があり、4か国語話すことができます。英語が母国語です。
日本語も6か月間大学で勉強したのもあって、日本にも興味があり、日本人の友達もいます。更にたくさんの日本人に英語を3年間教えました。
そのような経験も生かして日本人と楽しく仲良くなれる自身があります。もし、私からバンクーバーの文化や歴史、そして英語を学びたい人はmnh_jami@hotmail.com に連絡ください。
たくさんの人と会ってどこかへ行ったり、一緒にご飯を食べたり飲んだりできるのを楽しみにしています。
Bye!!!

Are you looking for someone who can show you everything about Vancouver’s culture, history and way of life? And also teach you English?
Hi I am a 25 year old male. I studied Japanese for eight months at my university. I also have more than 3 years’ experience teaching English to Japanese students of various ages and backgrounds. I am curious about other culture. For me, it is fun to meet people from different cultures who looks very different from me, thinks differently and has different life experiences.
I am a very open minded person and flexible person. I really enjoy life and like to have fun.
I have six years of university education at SFU.I completed my Arts degree and I will finish my Business degree very soon. I hope to soon start working this December or January.
I have a good basic understanding of Japanese people’s way of thinking and Japanese culture.
I can help you adapt to Vancouver’s culture, history and way of life because of my personal experiences and my education.
I like casual dining, fine dining, watching movies, theatre and discovering new places and experiencing new things.

Drop me a line if you want to meet!

Res.1 by jang from 無回答 2012/12/06 01:26:36

hey, i'm just wondering, but are you male or female?

bty, SFU大学 isn't correct. it should be just SFU or サイモンフレーザー大学.
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/12/07 09:21:55

何かスッキリしない文章
要点が伝わりづらい

友達作りが目的?
英語と文化を教えるのが目的?
両方?

Res.3 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/12/07 09:35:33

Res.1, you should read it before make comment
he said
>Hi I am a 25 year old male.
Res.4 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/12/07 10:12:11

バンクーバーにカルチャーなんてあるの?
Res.5 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/12/07 13:03:45

hey, I understand your great attempt.
However, it sounds like you are trying to do something beyond what you show here.
what is the reason you wanna recruit someone on this website?
if you understand about our culture, you should also know that we have hard time taking kindness from strangers. coz most of the time, it costs a lot: money, mental, physical.
if you were not looking at any of these, put your name and picture on, that's how you initiate greeting isn it?

Res.6 by jang from 無回答 2012/12/10 05:41:37

woops, sorry about that. simply i missed that line.
フリー掲示板トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network