朝6時の出発の飛行機で帰国します。
お金をあまり使えないので、ホテルには宿泊せず、夜空港へむかい、朝まで空港で過ごすことは可能でしょうか。
当方は女性ですが、あぶないですかね。
それとも空港近くのホテルに滞在すべきでしょうか。
アドバイスお願いいたします。

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/06/12 23:27:05

タクシーが一番いいと思う。  
Res.2 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/06/13 00:06:18

以前6時発の飛行機で帰ったことあります。その時、バンクーバー空港で一晩過ごしました。同じように一晩を過ごそうとしてる人はけっこういましたし、明るいしきれいだしそれほど危険って感じはありませんよ。さすがに寝ることは出来ずスーツケースをカートに乗せて、座ったり歩き回ったりして過ごしましたけど。でも寝てる外国人いました。大きなテレビスクリーンがある場所があるのですが、そこには人も大勢いますし、テレビが流れているので安全だと思います。  
Res.3 by female from 日本 2009/06/13 00:22:17

No problem, I have done it so many times at a couple of airports. There are quite a few people that take on early planes is coming to stay over at airports. I’ve never felt that oh, I should’ve stayed at hotel(or home) ,then come here).

The only thing I’m always concerned about is that where to take a seat(to sleep). As long as there is no seat( or long chairs) that people can take seat BEHIND YOU is fine.

People start coming to airport around 4am and you can’t really have deep sleep like you can have at home.
Also don’t worry about suitcase you have when you want to go to rest room,you can bring with you into rest room(you know,it’s not small space in there).

As long as my experience so far .......so I think it should be okay. but be careful not to miss plane even you are at the airport.One time my cousin in law took me to airport around 4am where no one get there yet.I was waiting in a chair(bench) at the counter where people show tichet to get into plane till the time, then the time I woke up was after every one already waiting for me.......so my name was anounced so many time but I didn’t notice it as I was in a deep sleep( it was at U.S.).What a shameful experience....

Anyway , Have a good trip.

Res.4 by りほ from バンクーバー 2009/06/13 08:41:20

みなさま
アドバイスありがとうございます。空港で過ごしても、それほど危険なことはなさそうですね。テレビのある場所や、休憩所で過ごそうと思います。寝過ごさないようにだけ、気をつけます。

Res.5 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/06/13 08:53:27

6時発なら、4時チェックイン推奨だからホテル宿泊してもなんかあまり寝られないよね。
逆に寝過ごすか心配。

あまりかからないんであればタクシーでも良いけど、これまたタクシーがちゃんとくるか心配。

空港は年がら年中空いてるし、危険そうでもないし、それがいちばんいいかも。  
フリー掲示板トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network