このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
フリー掲示板
この掲示板はノンジャンルです。あなたのささいな質問から
仲間内の自由なおしゃべりまで、ご自由にご利用下さい。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.15916
Does anybody need a cellphone+ cellphone number?
by Zora from 無回答 2009/01/03 04:39:27

Hi....It’s Zora in Vancouver, Canada....I’m going back to my country on Jan 7th, 2009. (P.s. I’m Taiwanese. I’ve been living in Vancouver for 8 months...I learned a little Japanese at school before....) I’m looking for someone who needs a cellphone and cellphone number.

Does anybody need a cellphone+ cellphone number?

I’m using Koodo Telecom company’s plan. It’s a red Samsung which has been used by me for 8 months. The value was $72 CAD but I paid $0 for the cellphone eight months ago. Every month Koodo deducts 3 dollars on the cellphone bill. (I don’t have to pay the extra 3 dollars. The 3 dollars are like free creditsw....for encouraging users to keep using their cell plans every month.) Actually, I don’t have a contract but it means the leftover value will become $0 after 24 months. (Ther are 15.5 months left.) And if I don’t use it now....I gotta pay the leftover value of the phone. However, if someone needs a phone, I can change the user name from my name to your name on Jan 6th at Koodo retails. Then, you can use it immediately. After you don’t want to use it, you can find someone to keep using it.

The details are as followed....
1. The plan is $30 CAD per month. (Taxes are not included. The plan is way cheaper than others. The Fido plan costs about $48 I knew it because my friends are using it. Other pre-paid palns are more expensive than it as well.)
2. The signal is usually clear.
3. It contains A. 200 hundred minutes ( calling )
B. free unlimited incoming calls
( When other people call you, you don’t pay.)
C. 100 free text messages
D. No calling name and number display
E. A red 8 month old Samsung cellphone
(it’s still new....)
F. A cellphone charger
G. The cellphone box and the cellphone manual

My email: zorachen.tw@gmail.com (please give me your contact number, name and what time is good for me to call you, I’ll give you a call as soon as possible.)

The message will be valid by 11:59 PM, Jan 5, 2009. ^^

フリー掲示板トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network