また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
フリー掲示板
この掲示板はノンジャンルです。あなたのささいな質問から
仲間内の自由なおしゃべりまで、ご自由にご利用下さい。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.10500
グレハン
by 雷鳥 from 無回答 2007/05/21 08:51:45

今グレハンがストライキを起こしているという噂を聞いたのですが、本当なのでしょうか?来週末にバスを利用しようかなと思っていたのですが、いつからストライキを起こしているのか、知っている方はいらっしゃいますでしょうか?
困りました。。。

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2007/05/21 09:30:50

そうみたいですね。ホームページに載ってました。

http://www.greyhound.ca/en/company/service_disruption.shtml

もし、チケットを買っている場合は、旅行の日付をずらすか、返金してくださいって書いてあります。それからストライキの間は、チケットの販売はしないそうです。

ストライキを行っている地域も明記されていて、今回はBC州、アルバータ州、サスカッチュワン州、マニトバ州だそうです。あと、ウィニペグ、トロント、オタワのグレハンサービスも今回のストライキの影響を受けるようです。

オンタリオ南部とバンクーバー島では、コーチラインの運行があるようですよ。それとアメリカでは通常通りの運行のようですよ。

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Why have you suspended service?

We are temporarily suspending our passenger service and parcel delivery at midnight in select destinations, primarily in Western Canada, due to labour disruption by employees represented by the Amalgamated Transit Union (ATU) 1374.

What areas are affected by a strike?

The affected region includes Greyhound service within the provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. This also affects service between Winnipeg and Toronto, Winnipeg and Ottawa. However, Greyhound will continue to operate service in Southern Ontario, as well as on Vancouver Island with Island Coach Lines.

Will this impact my travel plans (or parcel deliveries)?

We will exercise all reasonable and available options to minimize the disruption. Therefore at this time, we are not selling tickets or accepting freight for service to or within the affected region. Customers outside of the affected region would see no change in service, whether it’s for passenger service or parcel delivery. It is business as usual as that part of the network remains fully operational.

What should I do with my ticket?

If your travel was scheduled to be within affected area, you may hold your tickets for future travel or turn them in for a full refund on the unused portion, without penalty. To obtain a refund, please mail your refund request to:

877 Greyhound Way SW
Calgary, AB
T3C 3V8

I have a trip planned within the United States. Will I still be able to travel there?

Yes. The same union represents Greyhound drivers in the United States, but under a different local (1700), so a labour disruption here would have no impact on them. Greyhound is operating normally in the United States. In addition, you would still be able to travel to the United States via Greyhound Canada from locations in our Eastern region such as Toronto, Windsor and Ottawa, and via Greyhound Lines (U.S.) from Montreal.

Why couldn’t the company and union come to an agreement to avoid the strike?

Throughout the negotiations process, the company has made every effort to address the needs of our represented employees. This current situation is unfortunate, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience it is creating for you. However, we remain committed to doing everything we can to alleviate the disruption, and will resume normal operations and ticket sales as soon as possible.  
Res.2 by なごやん from 無回答 2007/05/21 14:28:04

むむむ、今週末ロッキーからバンに帰ろうと思っているのですが、どうなるんでしょうね。。。困ったものです  
Res.3 by 無回答 from 無回答 2007/05/21 14:49:46

最近MLAが29%の給料とペンション・ハイク審議、BC Premierはかなりの増、恐らく全て通過する見込み。納税者は怒れ!
物価は上る一方、ユニオンがペイ・ハイク要求するのは当然かも。
温かくなってきたから、そろそろストライキのシーズン到来?
ニュースに注目。  
フリー掲示板トップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network