このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
カナダ観光・レジャー
ガイドブックの情報って、どうしても古くなりがちですよね。
最新の観光情報やレジャー情報をここで交換しましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.5281
Who wants to go camping together with my Canadian friends?
by Yuko from 日本 2012/07/25 11:43:59

My Canadian friends love camping. I went camping with them and my friends before I came back to Japan. It was so fun. I wish I could stay in Canada longer.

I think I am lucky to meet my friends and have a chance to enjoy the nature like a Canadian. There were so many Canadian people camping in the same camping place and everybody was so friendly to us, even though we were strangers. I never talk to so many English speakers before, even in Vancouver. :)

We cooked marshmellow on the camp fire and made S'mores. You must try S'mores!! It's like chocolate marshmellow cookie sandwich. We ate roast sweet potatoes and vegetables and BBQ for dinner and bacon and eggs for breakfast. Everything is super delicious! I love their cooking.

The tent is so big and comfortable. We sleep on the airbed and sleeping bags are so warm. My friends and I stayed in the big tent and my Canadian friends stay in the smaller tent. We went hiking and walking in the mountains. There are so many beautiful lakes. I wish I could show you the pictures. I tried canoe on the lake, too and I saw many animals, like goats, deers and loons, etc. I really really enjoy the camping trip with them. I spent only $200 dollars for this camping trip, 3 days 2 nights. I went to Rocky mountains before, but this camping trip is so much better!

My friends are a couple. He is Canadian and she is Taiwanese, but her English is so good because she was an English teacher before. Super friendly couple. I really love them. I want to go back to Canada...

If you want to join them, please don't be shy. They will reply you very kindly. I think they can bring 5 people or more together. I heard their friend has a 15 passenger van.
Just send them e-mail from this posting.

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/07/25 12:18:43

Why r u pretending u r in Japan? U r not.
Res.2 by 無回答 from Vancouver 2012/07/25 13:51:27

Yuko is in Japan now, and she sent me all the info to guide me how to post the ad on this site. Sorry if this causes any displeasure.
Res.3 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/07/26 11:51:58

so, who are you then?
Res.4 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/07/26 12:06:57

How come didn't you post an ad yourself? Why pretend to be somebody else?
You seem like you have secret agenda.
Res.5 by 無回答 from Vancouver 2012/07/26 14:51:45

I just post this here with her recommandation and just to avoid people like you. Have you ever heard of internet ID protection? If everyone has to prove their identities, why don't you tell everyone who you are? You seem to be able to hide yourself though, special treatment, eh? You are doing this kind of attack all the time. We have heard about you before and know who you are. Don't think you can just hide behind your computer. Why are you giving your sleazy slant here? Are you attacking me because I am Canadian?
Res.6 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/07/27 16:01:11

What is the $200 used for?
Res.7 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/07/27 16:16:27

Hey, nobody is attacking you because you are CANADIAN.
If you are looking for a camping partner that's fine, just don't pretend to be somebody else.
It has nothing to do with ID protection, since you don't have to reveal anything about your identity when you post an ad here. What you are doing instead is exposing your friend's name while you are in comfort of hiding who you are. Not cool.
You DO have secret agenda, don't you?

Res.8 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/07/27 17:40:29

Did you write the ad all by yourself to pretend to be your Japanese friend??
Sick.
Res.9 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/07/27 22:26:49

Is this guy just trying to pick up a Japanese girl by doing this trick or what?
Res.10 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/07/29 23:49:54

これってあるカナディアンが車出してキャンプに行って儲けたい、そのツアー客を集めるための宣伝ってことですか?

なにゆえ日本人のトピ主が英語で書いてるの?(トピを立てたのはカナダ人のツアーエージェントの本人みたいだけどトピは日本人英語なので日本人が書いたようだし。)

トピ主がその日本人だったとしてもなぜ自分の友達とキャンプに行かせたいの? 

普通そのカナディアンのカップルは自分たちの友達と行くでしょ?わざわざ日本の掲示板で知り合いの日本人にトピを立てさせて日本人の客を募集するのってすごく不自然なんだけど。

カナディアンだというツアー募集しているご本人さん、なぜ普通に自分がADを出さないの?

本当に単に客集めだとしてもどこにどういう行程でキャンプして何に$200かかるかも説明せずに
わざわざ日本人に英語でmy Canadian friendsとキャンプに行く事を勧めさせるなんて
みんな変だとしか思わないし宣伝としては全く逆効果だと思うんですけど。

いったいこの意図は何?

Res.11 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/08/01 23:55:43

4歳と二歳の子供料金を教えてください。行き先は何処ですか?
カナダ観光・レジャートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network