このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
観光・レジャー
ガイドブックの情報って、どうしても古くなりがちですよね。
最新の観光情報やレジャー情報をここで交換しましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.4756
Let’s go to Seattle to watch baseball and go shopping and sightseeing!
by Mariners Fan from 無回答 2010/05/23 21:06:52

Hello,

I am interested in going to Seattle to watch baseball on the following dates:

*Seattle vs. HIDEKI MATSUI and LA Angels on June 5. The first 20,000 fans will receive a free Mariners cap!

*Seattle vs. Cincinnati Reds on June 18,19. On June 18, the first 30,000 fans will receive a free Ichiro Bobblehead statue!

*Seattle vs. New York Yankees on July 8,10. On July 8, the first 20,000 fans will receive a free Mariners cap!

*Seattle vs. Boston Red Sox on July 24.

I am hoping to meet new Japanese friends that are interested in going to Seattle on these dates. If you are not interested in baseball, that’s ok too. You can enjoy more free time in downtown Seattle.

Before or after the baseball game, we can enjoy a nice Mexican, Thai or pizza lunch. We will also visit the Seattle Premium Outlet Mall for two hours, Pike Place Market, 1st Starbucks store, Cheesecake Factory and other stores such as Abercrombie & Fitch, Victoria’s secret and Patagonia.

I really enjoy making new Japanese friends and everlasting friendships. I am hoping to find 3 or 4 members to join me on each trip.

If you are interested in going to Seattle on one of these dates, please send me an e-mail with your name and telephone number. After a few people have contacted me, we can meet together for coffee and talk about the Seattle trip. I will invite one of my Japanese friends to join us so she can help you if you have any questions. If you are shy, the entire conversation can be in Japanese.

I hope some people will join me. Let’s have a great day in Seattle together!

Have a nice day!

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2010/05/23 21:13:45

>we can enjoy a nice Mexican, Thai or pizza lunch. We will also visit

てか、あんた誰?

>please send me an e-mail with your name and telephone number.

怪しい・・・  
Res.2 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2010/05/23 21:52:14

本人の素性も明かさず連絡先もメルアドだけ。
女性だけ狙って返事するわけか。あぶいね。  
Res.3 by Mariners Fan from 無回答 2010/05/24 15:35:02

Hello Res. 1 and Res. 2! Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I cannot read Japanese. Luckily, my Japanese friend translated your comments for me. I am more than happy to meet with you in a public place (for example, Tim Horton’s) to discuss the Seattle trip and to give you more information about me. Res. 2, please read my advertisment more carefully. EVERYONE is welcome to join the Seattle trip, not just females. If anyone has any legitimate questions about the trip, please send me an e-mail. If you do not want to leave your phone number, that is fine. I hope to hear from you.  
Res.4 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2010/05/24 19:29:06

大体こういうのって日本人がグルだったりするので気をつけましょう。
っていうか、この前男同士で日本人女落とす計画練ってるの、たまたまカフェで聞いちゃいました。

>am more than happy to meet with you in a public place (for example, Tim Horton’s

やすっ  
Res.5 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2010/05/25 00:30:31

興味があって連絡とってみたけど、他のコメントが言うような感じはなかったかな
さすがにメールだけのやり取りではまだ完全に信用してないし行くかは決めないけどね。
まあ、信用するしないは人それぞれだし色んなコメントあるのは仕方ない
ただ興味があるなら、色々本人に聞く価値はあると思うけど。  
Res.6 by Mariners Fan from 無回答 2010/05/30 21:12:31

Yippee! I have found 2 fine young men that would like to go to Seattle on June 5 to see Ichiro and Matsui Hideki play. Both of them are from Fukuoka and they are 25 and 23 years old. They would like to stay one night in Seattle and return to Vancouver on June 6. If you would like to join us, please send me an e-mail in English. Thank you cho much!  
Res.7 by Mariners Fan from 無回答 2010/06/14 02:33:27

Thank you to the three Japanese guys for joining me on June 5 Seattle trip. I am planning to go to Seattle again for one day on Friday June 18 to watch baseball. If you would like to join, please send me an email. Thanks!  
Res.8 by Mariners Fan from 無回答 2010/06/16 01:37:15

We are looking for one more person to join us on the Friday June 18 Seattle trip. We have three members now. Two Canadian guys (age 30+) and one 21 year old German girl. It’s a good opportunity for you to see Seattle and Ichiro and practice your English as you will be the only Japanese speaker. If you would like more details, please send me an e-mail. Thanks!  
Res.9 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2010/06/16 01:48:04

いい遅漏〜〜  
観光・レジャートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network