このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
観光・レジャー
ガイドブックの情報って、どうしても古くなりがちですよね。
最新の観光情報やレジャー情報をここで交換しましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.4622
Let’s go to Las Vegas and Grand Canyon together March 1-6, 2010!
by Viva Las Vegas! from 無回答 2010/02/10 02:42:54

Hello!

My female Japanese friend and I are planning to go to Las Vegas, USA on Monday March 1,2010 and returning to Vancouver on March 6. My friend is from Okinawa and she is 22 years old. We will talk to our friends about this trip but we are also excited to make some new friends on this trip.

The trip cost now is $450 Canadian but we can receive some discount if we can find a few more people to join us. An even number of travellers is best. The trip cost includes airfare and taxes, 5 nights hotel, bus transportation and guide fee. Whether the trip cost is $450 or lower, my friend and I are satisfied with our schedule and very excited to be going to Las Vegas. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see the famous dancing water fountains at the Bellagio Hotel and spectacular Cirque Du Soleil shows in Las Vegas and the amazing Grand Canyon in Arizona.

If you are interested to join us, let’s meet for coffee and talk about the trip. During coffee, you can speak in Japanese to my friend. I hope you can understand Okinawa Japanese. ha ha! You are welcome to invite your friends to join our trip. It is better because you can then share a hotel room with your friend. If you are a single traveller, don’t worry! We are all new friends.

The trip cost and seating availability on airplane/hotel can change very quickly. If you decide to contact us, sooner is better. Please leave your name and cell number when e-mailing.

Have a nice day!

Res.1 by N from バンクーバー 2010/02/11 01:07:37

Hello !!
I would really like to go to las vegas and also see the grand canyon (or go to LA) before i go back to japan next month. I’m very excited about this trip. It would be great to make some new friends on this trip too! You can also contact me if you have any questions. If you decide to email me, please leave name and cell number to save time. We want to pay for our trip as soon as possible. thank you.

Las Vegas and the amazing Grand Canyon旅行に参加しませんか?
日にちは3月1日〜3月6日の5泊6日です★
チケット、税金、ホテル、バス、ガイド込で$450です♪
メンバーは今のところ私と彼、カナディアンの友達です!
彼は英語の教師をしていた事もあり、趣味でアクティビティーを計画していろんな場所に連れていってくれます★
私は今回のようにJPカナダを通して一緒にシアトル旅行に参加しました!!!
興味がある方は日にちが近いのでできるだけ早く連絡ください(^O^)/
友達を誘って参加しても全然いいです★
一緒に楽しみましょ〜(^O^)/  
Res.2 by N from バンクーバー 2010/02/13 10:42:41

まだまだ募集してます★  
Res.3 by Viva Las Vegas! from 無回答 2010/02/17 02:42:38

We have good news! We found two more girls to join our wonderful trip. One girl is 20 years old and is from Tokyo, Japan. The other girl is 35 years old and is from the Philippines. If you are interested in our trip, you still have time to join us. Do not be shy, please contact us! The two Japanese girls can give you more information about the trip. If you decide to reply to us, please leave your name and telephone so we can contact you faster. Thank you.  
Res.4 by from バンクーバー 2010/02/17 06:39:01

フィリピン女性と日本人20歳の女性が参加することに決まりました★
まだまだ募集しています!
興味がある方は名前と電話番号を添え連絡ください(*^_^*)
日にちが迫っていますので早めにお願いします★  
Res.5 by Mariners Fan from 無回答 2010/02/26 07:49:34

We have more good news! We found two more boys (25 and 23 years old) to join our wonderful trip. They are friends and from Saitama. We now have 6 members for this trip. If you are interested in our trip, you still have time to join us. Do not be shy, please contact us! If you decide to reply to us, please leave your name and telephone so we can contact you faster. Thank you.  
観光・レジャートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network