このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
観光・レジャー
ガイドブックの情報って、どうしても古くなりがちですよね。
最新の観光情報やレジャー情報をここで交換しましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.4608
January 30 Seattle trip. Meet Ichiro’s teammates, visit 1st Starbucks and go outlet mall shopping!
by Mariners Fan from 無回答 2010/01/19 19:37:59

Hello,

On Saturday January 30, I am planning to go to Seattle to participate in the Seattle Mariners Fan Festival. This activity will give you a chance to meet and take pictures with Ichiro’s teammates, see Ichiro’s locker, walk on the playing field and receive free Mariners souvenirs.

I am hoping to find some Japanese friends, new and old, that are interested to go to Seattle on January 30. If you are not interested in baseball, that’s ok too. You can enjoy more free time in downtown Seattle.

After the baseball activity, we can enjoy a nice Mexican or Thai lunch for example and can visit Pike Place Market, 1st Starbucks store, Cheesecake Factory and other stores such as Abercrombie & Fitch, Victoria’s Secret and Patagonia.

If we have enough time, we will also visit Snoqualmie Falls. This waterfall is one of Washington state’s most popular scenic attractions.

Our last stop will be the Seattle Premium Outlet mall. We will stay there for about 2-3 hours.

I really enjoy making new Japanese friends. I am hoping to find 3 or 4 members to join me.

If you are interested in going to Seattle on January 30, please send me an e-mail with your name and telephone number. We can meet for coffee and talk about the Seattle trip. I will invite one of my Japanese friends to join us (You can invite your friend too!) so he/she can help you if you have any questions. If you are shy, the entire conversation can be in Japanese.

I hope some people will join me. Let’s have a great day in Seattle together!

Have a nice day!

Res.1 by Mariners Fan from 無回答 2010/01/22 01:01:45

Hello! I found the first person who is interested in the Seattle trip. She is 24 years old and she is from Tokyo.
We still have space for a few more people. If you would like to join us, please contact me as soon as possible.  
Res.2   from    

*** 削除 ***
Res.3 by Y from バンクーバー 2010/01/24 23:01:44

以前、ニューイヤーカウントダウンでMariners Fanさんと一緒にシアトルに行ったものです。
彼はチャイニーズカナディアンで、すごく親切な人です。
今回のトリップも、1年に一度しかないイベントだそうなので、
マリナーズに興味がある人にはお勧めします!
是非!  
Res.4 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2010/01/29 16:30:53

I and "Mariners Fan" are still very interested in going to seattle this weekend. if anyone would like to join us, please contact us. it is not too late. if someone is interested, please ask them to contact you and give you their telephone.

have a good time together!

Res.5 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2010/01/29 21:16:27

31日の日曜日に変更しようとかんがえています。
ぜひぜひ一緒にシアトルを楽しみましょう♪♪日曜日に都合のつくかたはメールください。よろしくおねがいします。  
観光・レジャートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network