このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
観光・レジャー
ガイドブックの情報って、どうしても古くなりがちですよね。
最新の観光情報やレジャー情報をここで交換しましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.4457
Make a new Canadian friend and practice English in Las Vegas Oct. 12-16!
by Viva Las Vegas from バンクーバー 2009/09/21 23:44:26

Hello!

I am planning to go to Las Vegas, USA (and maybe the Grand Canyon or Disneyland too) on October 12 for 4 nights.

I’m hoping to find a few people to join me.

There would be many opportunities to do language exchange: when we’re on the plane, when we enjoy one of many famous Las Vegas buffet meals together, when we watch a Cirque Du Soleil show together, when we watch the famous dancing water fountains at the Bellagio Hotel together, when we travel to the Grand Canyon together and etc.

The trip cost is $450 Canadian. The trip cost includes airfare and taxes, 4 nights in a 3 star hotel, bus transportation and guide fee. If we can find six members or more and pay before September 25, we can save $50. The new trip cost would be $400. Whether the trip cost is $450 or $400, I’m committed and excited to be going to Las Vegas.

You are welcome to invite your friends to join this trip. It is better because you can then share a hotel room with your friend. If you are a single traveller, don’t worry! We will all be new friends.

The prices for hotel and air packages to Las Vegas can change very quickly. The prices are already going up very slowly. If you decide to contact me, please contact me before September 25. Here is my number as well: 778-317-8178.

Whatever happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas!

Best regards,

J

観光・レジャートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network