このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
観光・レジャー
ガイドブックの情報って、どうしても古くなりがちですよね。
最新の観光情報やレジャー情報をここで交換しましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.4428
Ichiro, Mariners vs. Matsui, Yankees on Sat. Sept. 19. Anybody wanna join?
by Mariners Fan from バンクーバー 2009/09/03 02:31:34

Hello,

My two friends and I are going watch the baseball game and see Ichiro and Matsui Hideki on September 19. One friend is Japanese. She’s 28 years old and from Nagano. We are hoping to find a few more members to join us. We will be driving to Seattle.

It is always a party atmosphere when the New York Yankees visit Seattle. The September 19 game is also Ichiro T-Shirt Night. We will all receive a free Ichiro T-Shirt. Yay Yay!

Before the game, we will go shopping at the Seattle Premium Outlet Mall, visit 1st Starbucks and Pike Place Market. After the game, we will eat cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.

If you are interested in going to Seattle on September 19, please send me an e-mail with your name and telephone number. We can meet for coffee and talk about the Seattle trip. My Japanese friends can help you if you have any questions.

We hope some people will join us. It will be our pleasure to meet you. Let’s have a great day in Seattle together!

Have a nice day!

Res.1 by Mariners Fan from 無回答 2009/09/06 13:43:44

Hello! We have found a 4th member. She is 29 years old and her hometown is Shizuoka. We still have space for a few more people. You can still buy tickets for this game. I can help you buy your ticket too. Please don’t wait too long to buy your ticket because this game may be sold out. If you would like to join us, please contact me as soon as possible.  
Res.2 by Mariners Fan from バンクーバー 2009/09/08 05:49:53

Hello! We have found a 5th member. She is 31 years old and her hometown is Nagasaki. Two more people are also interested to join us but they are not confirmed yet. If these two people decide to join us, then we only have one seat left for our Seattle trip. If you would like to join us, please contact me as soon as possible.  
Res.3 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/09/09 17:44:08

そちらは友達とつるんでるからいいけど、こっちは一人で知らない人と一緒に旅行に行くなんてちょっと危なくないですか?特に女の子一人で参加するなんてすごく危険です。このような素性のわからない人と突然友達になって実は人身売買だったり、思いもよらない事件に巻き込まれたりするので、みなさん十分気をつけてください。  
Res.4 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/09/09 18:04:23

ご本人は日本人の方ですか?男性ですか?  
Res.5 by van from バンクーバー 2009/09/09 22:52:35

こちらのツアーは大丈夫です!保証します。怪しいかもしれませんが信じてください。こういうのでたまに変な人もいるかもいるかもしれませんが・・・。  
Res.6 by Mariners Fan from バンクーバー 2009/09/10 01:10:54

Hello! We have found the 6th and 7th member. The 6th member is 25 years old and his hometown is Fukuoka. The 7th member, she is from Yokohama. We are now 7 members = 2 Canadian guys + 1 Japanese guy + 4 Japanese girls. We only have one seat left for our Seattle trip. If you would like to join us, please contact me as soon as possible. Please send me an e-mail with your name and telephone number.  
観光・レジャートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network