このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
観光・レジャー
ガイドブックの情報って、どうしても古くなりがちですよね。
最新の観光情報やレジャー情報をここで交換しましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.4364
Ichiro, Mariners vs. Matsui, Yankees on Sat. Aug. 15. Anybody wanna join?
by Mariners Fan from バンクーバー 2009/08/05 02:34:17

Hello,

My Japanese friends and I are going watch the baseball game and see Ichiro and Matsui Hideki on August 15th. It is always a party atmosphere when the New York Yankees visit Seattle. We are hoping to find a few more members to join us. We will be driving to Seattle.

Before the game, we will go shopping at the Seattle Premium Outlet Mall, visit 1st Starbucks and Pike Place Market. After the game, we will eat cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.

If you are interested in going to Seattle on August 15th, please send me an e-mail with your name and telephone number. We can meet for coffee and talk about Seattle. My Japanese friends can help you if you have any questions.

Actually, I am also going to Seattle on August 8. If we can meet before August 8, I can help you buy a better and cheaper ticket

We hope some people will join us. It will be our pleasure to show you around Seattle.

Have a nice day!

Res.1 by Mariners Fan from バンクーバー 2009/08/12 03:01:51

Hello! We now have three members for our Seattle day trip. One Canadian guy and two Japanese girls. One girl is 28 years old and her hometown is Fukui. The other girl is 30 years old and her hometown is Yokohama. If you would like to join us, please contact me as soon as possible because the Seattle Mariners/New York Yankees game might be sold out very soon.  
Res.2 by Mariners Fan from バンクーバー 2009/08/12 21:02:21

Hello! We have found a 4th member. She is 27 years old and her hometown is Fukuoka. If you would like to join us, please contact me as soon as possible.  
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/08/15 10:45:06

なんじゃこれ? さむ  
観光・レジャートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network