このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
観光・レジャー
ガイドブックの情報って、どうしても古くなりがちですよね。
最新の観光情報やレジャー情報をここで交換しましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.4353
lets go to Seattle on August 8th, 9th to go shopping ,see baseball game , downtown and Snoqulimie w
by シアトル from バンクーバー 2009/07/31 14:53:21

My three friends (3 japanese girls ages 21, 24, 26) and I are going watch the baseball game and see Ichiro on August 8th. We are hoping to find a few more members to join us. We will be driving to Seattle so the ride will be comfortable.
8月8日、9日でシアトルへ一泊二日で(野球観戦 アウトレット ファーストスターバックス 滝 ダウンタウン パブリックマーケット)の計画をしています。
小さいミニバンで行くので もう少し人数を募集しています。

Before the game, we will go shopping at the Seattle Premium Outlet Mall. After the game, we will eat cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. On Sunday morning, we will visit Snowqualmie waterfalls (270 feet tall) and take a nice short hike to the bottom of the waterfalls for some nice pictures. Many people say Snoqualmie waterfall is the "sister waterfall" of Niagara falls and is 100 feet taller than Niagara falls. On Sunday afternoon, we will visit 1st Starbucks and Pike Place Market and do other sightseeing and shopping.

If you are interested in going to Seattle on August 8 and 9, please send me an e-mail with your name and telephone number. We can meet for coffee and talk about Seattle. Please contact me as soon as possible so we can prepare for Seattle trip. For example, we need to make hotel reservation.
もし興味のある方はメールをしてください。電話番号もあるとうれしいです。こちらから掛けます。
Other strong points:

1)exchange rate is good.
2)Seattle Mariners play Tampa Bay Rays. Maybe we can also see Iwamura Akinori of Rays team.
3) If you want, you can watch second baseball game on Sunday.
4) going to Seattle for two days not one. you can relax and enjoy seattle. sometimes one day trip is too rush especially if you get stuck at border.

値段も一泊二日にしては安く、ホテル代 交通費の他に朝食1と昼食1が付いています。 
ボーダーにもあまり並ばなく入れたり一日よりもゆっくり見れるんではないでしょうか^^
野球に興味のアル人必見です! イチローのほかにも岩村選手がみれるかもしれません。

We hope some people will join us. Please feel free to invite your friend. It will be our pleasure to show you around Seattle.
人数が決まっているので、連絡は早めにしていただけると助かります。
Have a great week!

Saori

Res.1 by シアトル from バンクーバー 2009/07/31 22:49:33

今すでに定員になって来てしまって 残りの席が一つになってしまいました。 一人で!っていう方がいらっしゃいましたら 連絡ください。ちなみにメンバーは4japanese girls and 3 guysです。  
観光・レジャートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network