このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
観光・レジャー
ガイドブックの情報って、どうしても古くなりがちですよね。
最新の観光情報やレジャー情報をここで交換しましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.4300
Make new Canadian friends and practice English in Las Vegas!
by Viva Las Vegas from バンクーバー 2009/07/04 21:50:13

Hello!

I am planning to go to Las Vegas, USA (and the Grand Canyon) on August 9 or August 16 for 5/6 nights.

I’m hoping to find 8 to 12 people to join me. Ideally, I would like to find 4-6 nice Canadians like myself that enjoy spending time with international students. I also want to invite 4-6 international students that would be excited about travelling to America and making new Canadian friends in a safe group setting.

There would be many opportunities to do language exchange: when we’re on the plane, when we enjoy one of many famous Las Vegas buffet meals together, when we watch a Cirque Du Soleil show together, when we watch the famous dancing water fountains at the Bellagio Hotel together, when we travel to the Grand Canyon together and etc.

The trip cost is $500 Canadian. The trip cost includes airfare and taxes, 5 or 6 nights in a 3 star hotel, bus transportation and guide fee. If we have enough members and pay early, we can save a little money or stay at a nicer hotel. Whether the trip cost is $500 or lower, I’m committed and excited to be going to Las Vegas.

You are welcome to invite your friends to join this trip. It is better because you can then share a hotel room with your friend. If you are a single traveller, don’t worry! We are all new friends.

The prices for hotel and air packages to Las Vegas can change very quickly. The prices are already going up very slowly. If you decide to contact me, sooner is better. Here is my number as well: 778-317-8178.

Whatever happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas!

Best regards,

J

Res.1 by mm from バンクーバー 2009/07/19 01:50:38

Im interested in this trip.
Which day did you diecde?
If i want to participate, still available?  
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/07/20 00:07:05

怪しい。
気を付けてくださいね。

Res.3 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/07/20 12:17:11

何ヶ月か前も同じように募集してたね。
何か怪しい…  
Res.4 by あやしい from バンクーバー 2009/07/22 17:10:04

ラスベガスはギャンブルをしない人には退屈な所です。ホテルもピンからきりまであるし。以前知り合いの紹介で個人から安いパッケージ(エアフェア+ホテル)を買いました。そしたらホテルが予約されてなくてとんだめに合いました。安いには安いだけの理由があるので信用のあるお店から買いましょう。  
Res.5 by sk from バンクーバー 2009/07/27 23:37:33

怪しいといわれれば怪しいですが、この企画は私の友達が計画しているものです。私はこの前 LAに行ったばかりで参加したいですがお金が・・・・。って感じです。
なので興味のある方はupしてください☆  
観光・レジャートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network