このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
観光・レジャー
ガイドブックの情報って、どうしても古くなりがちですよね。
最新の観光情報やレジャー情報をここで交換しましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.4286
Let’s go to Seattle on Sat. July 11 to go outlet mall shopping, see Mariners game and 1st Starbucks
by Mariners Fan from バンクーバー 2009/06/28 02:01:12

Hello,

My three female Japanese friends and I are going watch the baseball game and see Ichiro on July 11th. We are hoping to find a few more members to join us. We will be driving to Seattle.

Before the game, we will go shopping at the Seattle Premium Outlet Mall, visit 1st Starbucks and Pike Place Market. After the game, we will eat cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.

If you are interested in going to Seattle on July 11th, please send us an e-mail with your name and telephone number. We can meet for coffee and talk about Seattle. My Japanese friends can help you if you have any questions. Our next coffee meeting is on June 29th evening. If you cannot attend on June 29th, that’s ok. We can meet you another day before the trip.

We hope some people will join us. It will be our pleasure to show you around Seattle.

Have a great week!

Res.1 by Mariners Fan from バンクーバー 2009/06/30 14:13:11

Hi! We found a new member. We are now 5 people, 4 Japanese girls and 1 guy. The girls are ages 26,26,24 and 20 years old. You are welcome to join us. We have space for three more people. It’s going to be a lot of fun!  
観光・レジャートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network