このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
観光・レジャー
ガイドブックの情報って、どうしても古くなりがちですよね。
最新の観光情報やレジャー情報をここで交換しましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.4029
Jan. 24 Seattle trip. Spend full day in city, see Ichiro’s locker + outlet mall!
by Mariners fan from バンクーバー 2009/01/18 17:31:08

Hello,

My Japanese girlfriend and I are planning to go to Seattle on Saturday January 24, 2009. On January 24, the Seattle Mariners baseball team will have a special activity. This activity is only once a year. You can see Ichiro’s locker, get sign/autograph from some players, get free Mariners souvenirs and play catch on the baseball field (Safeco Field).

We will leave Vancouver at 5 or 6 a.m. and arrive in Seattle before 9 a.m. If you are not interested in baseball, that’s ok. You can have free time in Seattle. If you go to the baseball activity, you still have 4 hours of free time to visit for example 1st Starbucks, Pike Place Market, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and The Cheesecake Factory. We will leave Seattle around 5:30/6:30 p.m. so we can go shopping at the outlet mall for 2/3 hours. The outlet mall closes at 9 p.m.

My girlfriend and I are looking for 2 or 3 more people to join us. If you are interested to join us and would like more details, please send us an e-mail (English or Japanese is fine) as soon as possible and tell us your name and telephone number.

Have a nice day and we look forward to meeting some new friends!

観光・レジャートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network