このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
観光・レジャー
ガイドブックの情報って、どうしても古くなりがちですよね。
最新の観光情報やレジャー情報をここで交換しましょう。
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3213
Sept. 28-30: Last chance to see Ichiro, great time to go shopping!
by john from バンクーバー 2007/09/23 00:11:07

Hello,

The baseball season is almost finished. I want to go to Seattle for one day on Sept. 28, 29 or 30 to watch baseball and go outlet mall shopping.

Also, I plan to visit Pike Place Market and 1st Starbucks store. And if we have time, we will visit Bruce Lee’s grave or resting place.

If you would like to join me, please send me an e-mail (in English) and tell me your name and telephone number. My e-mail is j_seattle@hotmail.co.jp

If you are shy, please invite another friend to join us. Or when you send me e-mail, I can ask one of my Japanese friends to contact you and give you more information about me and Seattle trip. I have many Japanese friends in Vancouver and in Japan.

If you are not shy and want a chance to practice your English, you can telephone me. My mobile is 604-817-0178. My English is very easy to understand.

I look forward to talking with you.

Regards,

Johnny

p.s. I enjoy making new Japanese friends and if you are from Fukuoka or Okinawa, I get really excited. ha ha ha!

Res.1 by john from バンクーバー 2007/09/27 21:13:41

Hi everyone, this is Johnny again. I will be going to Seattle this Saturday (one day trip) with my new jpcanada friends Rina, Hideki and Tomoko. My personal friend Aya will also join us. Maybe we have space for 3 more people. Don’t be shy! If you are interested, please contact me. I know many secrets about Seattle attractions. Johnny    
観光・レジャートップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network